Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? (1784 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? by CyberG: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2010
I have been checking on some "old" friends to see whatsup these days! These are people I have known for a while looking for the usual: relationships.

1. There is this girl I know and about 3 years ago she was around 24 or so. If you saw her picture then, oh my. . .you'd just wanna talk to her. Then, she said she was looking for a relationship with a Jewish Doctor (MD). Well, now just saw her and she's looking very old and guess what? She's still looking for a relationship. The lady is black and she looks hideous now! There's no correlation between her looks now and then!!

2. There's another one: an Indian chick and way back, she was VERY beautiful with those big Indian eyes! Anyone, remember those Indian movies. . .LOL. We used to talk and a were a little bit friendly! Mehn. . .no long thing but her list of requirements? After that time, we've talked and I just systematically boned her 'cos she was looking likeĀ  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Well, recently I talked to her again and guess what? She is VERY FAT! I can never understand how and she still shows you her pictures of 25! Now, if they dash una this babe, you go vex o! Up till now, she is still looking for a relationship!

The list is endless and I do meet some (in the train or store) and if I could avoid them, I just pretend like I didn't see them. This is just to help reduce their embarrassment. Can more women tell us why they wait till things become "late"? Yes, guys get FAT too but some of us just won't get fat or fat refuses to stay on permanently! Please, women talk to yourselves and stop this "women liberation" BS! This thing is not working for you or is it until it becomes 10000% impossible to get the kind of guy at the age you desire. . .so you can enjoy him. . .before you wake-up?

Black women who just came to the west now want to be like the white woman. . .who has seen a lot of the BS culture and tired of being a lone or seeing her aunts and sister alone! (BTW, I have a much older friend, she's 41 now or so and she's (or was) VERY pretty and HOT. Have you any idea of how she complains about being lonely??) They know it ain't working for them, that is why for the right black guy, a white girl will do anything! Heck for the "wrong" one she will still try! Meanwhile, the true princesses are trying too "turn-coat". I am wondering. . .if we could all cut a deal: Would all the black ladies go and date whites while black guys will have all the white girls exclusively? How will that work for you? Well, just food for thought!
Re: Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? by Dyt(f): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2010
Cybesr g dont let me scold u o
must u shout
Re: Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? by CyberG: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2010
@Dyt. . .

My sista, I'm not shouting ooh. Well, one day we would all wake-up and the kids would have it worse than today! (No, it is not even that I have a 1 day old baby yet but this problem has been getting bigger and bigger, when will people wake-up? Yes, including including y'all on NL! tongue tongue)
Re: Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? by Dyt(f): 2:27am On Nov 26, 2010
U sound lyk u asked sm1 2 marry u n she jst rejected
jst a tot
Re: Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? by CyberG: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2010
Haha. . .nothing like that. . . grin grin
Re: Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys? by Dyt(f): 2:43am On Nov 26, 2010
Bt seriously dats ow u sound
u sound lyk u r hatin (no offeinses)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Single Nigerian Men ! / Question For The Singles And Mingled! / You Are Not Romantic Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.