Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (2623 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Ple
Re: I by Premiumwriter: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Ilengend coming to advertise his books in 1...2...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by frbona: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Premiumwriter:
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Memberclub(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Hi Cynthia
I want to take you out on a date with me on Saturday.
Re: I by frbona: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2019
derrick015:
Please I need help on how to up my chatting game/communication.

My chat with girls has always been very boring. it always just: hello good morning how are you. I don't know how to go about a love convo with a girl.

please help
I was once like you until I found a way to spice my chats with humour and send them reeling with laughter
Whatssap me lemme give you tips
Re: I by skyrun2: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2019
frbona:
I was once like you until I found a way to spice my chats with humour and send them reeling with laughter
Whatssap me lemme give you tips
I will like to massage u too
Re: I by frbona: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
skyrun2:
I will like to massage u too
knock yourself
Re: I by AONE555(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Pm me if you're serious...
And i will show you the way free of charge...
Re: I by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2019
Who has time to chat when people are busy looking for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2019
m
Re: I by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2019
t
Re: I by princealexndre(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Try, what's happening, how is ur day going, just be asking questions, the convo should get more interesting, when she start talking about her day experience
Re: I by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
princealexndre:
Try, what's happening, how is ur day going, just be asking questions, the convo should get more interesting, when she start talking about her day experience
Hmm
Re: I by Mcdonaldxx: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
derrick015:
Please I need help on how to up my chatting game/communication.

My chat with girls has always been very boring. it always just: hello good morning how are you. I don't know how to go about a long convo with a girl.

please help
check my threads
Re: I by anthonyuncle(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
ask about their day, work, food, favorite places, hobbies, likes & dislikes
Re: I by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Premiumwriter:
grin grin

I've read it before. Though not the complete version.
Good to know. The little you read, did it make sense or not? And if you had the spare cash, would you want to purchase the full book?
Re: I by Premiumwriter: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
possibly. mostly out of curiosity. you didn't really explain the technique of chatting, just samples.
iLegendd:
Good to know. The little you read, did it make sense or not? And if you had the spare cash, would you want to purchase the full book?
Re: I by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Premiumwriter:
possibly. mostly out of curiosity. you didn't really explain the technique of chatting, just samples.
Yes, it's sample so you'll know if it's right for you or not. It's a 550 page book packed with dating and chatting tips you can't find anywhere online.
Re: I by jackals(f): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Ilegend, can I get the full book free for this new guy I just met. I seems to have interest in him, but he's too boring
Re: I by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
anthonyuncle:

bros wetin happen,
advice no be ur own, talk no be ur own,
abeg carry ur book go
My apologies, uncle Anthony.

Have a blissful nice day ahead.
Re: I by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
come i dont know what is up with guys nowadays ..
are girls now our top priority

1 Like

Re: I by uthlaw: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
biGDhAp:
come i dont know what is up with guys nowadays ..

are girls now our top priority
I don't know when chatting with a girl is now achievement in life of some guys....
Re: I by iLegendd(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Premiumwriter:

The reason most youths are poor and go into crime is because they are ashamed to advertise. People see those that are advertising as poor and looking for money. This is why most men hate advertisement.

Men have ego issues and they hate to be seen by women as poor. People like me who don't care if the world sees me as poor or hungry are the ones who succeed, not the ones that hide and die in silence with the fear of, "What will people say?"

If you haven't learned anything from me, I want you to learn today that advertisement is one of the keys to success in business. Though, you'll be hated for it, but keep moving.
Re: I by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

The reason most youths are poor and go into crime is because they are ashamed to advertise. People see those that are advertising as poor and looking for money. This is why most men hate advertisement.

Men have ego issues and they hate to be seen by women as poor. People like me who don't care if the world sees me as poor or hungry are the ones who succeed, not the ones that hide and die in silence with the fear of, "What will people say?"

If you haven't learned anything from me, I want you to learn today that advertisement is one of the keys to success in business. Though, you'll be hated for it, but keep moving.
advertisement is primitive, archaic and medieval... a good product markets itself... u know nothing about Branding and product campaigns. so shut up, u might be a writer but u still need to hire professionals like me to teach u what u dnt know.
Re: I by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2019
I feel like a celebrity knowing a depressed fan follows me everywhere I go and he quotes everything I type. You guys should just watch what will happen next.
Re: I by Premiumwriter: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

just about anyone could see the humour in that single sentence.

But just the one who claims to be cocky and funny can't. It's a shame.

For one you're advertising on a faceless forum so why (and indeed how can ) will I be shaming you?

I'm a writer, I advertise my services here a lot of times before gaining a good client base and then stopped.
Re: I by iLegendd(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Premiumwriter:
just about anyone could see the humour in that single sentence.

But just the one who claims to be cocky and funny can't. It's a shame.

For one you're advertising on a faceless forum so why (and indeed how can ) will I be shaming you?

I'm a writer, I advertise my services here a lot of times before gaining a good client base and then stopped.

I saw the humor in it, but I didn't find it funny. Your intention was harmless, but you used me for amusement — which isn't funny to me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Complicated? / I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.