Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. (2607 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by BobiDamani: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2020
She is a nice girl from Zimbabwe but grew up in the UK. She is cool, lively and fun to be with. She likes me a lot and I do same but then there is a big problem.
She is a striper and I get hurt whenever she is at my place and when its about time for work she ask me to drop her off at the strip club. Damn that's one hell of a crazy shit to think of but something about her is that its not an everyday job, maybe like two or three times a week and whenever she closes, she heads straight to my house for sex.
She keeps telling me she knows I am not comfortable with her striping job but that I am the only person she has sex with because strippers don't just have sex like that with their clients. Yeah I know that's true but I can't even call her my girlfriend because I feel that would mean am the stripper girls boyfriend WTF.
But aside this her job, she is so much more of a perfect partner with a beautiful inside and outside personality. A lot of guys within our neighborhood have tried sleeping with her but she turns them down I sometimes I could see the beef in their eyes like, so of all the guys around, she decided to be with this black ass naija dude but I really don't care.
I really like her but I don't know how I can make her stop that useless stripping job especially when ladies here don't depend on guys and prefer to work not to talk about this kind of job that pays her bills well with just few hours and few days.
Please anyone with any idea how I can stop her from doing this?

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by MrCork: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2020
BobiDamani:
She is a nice girl from Zimbabwe but grew up in the UK. She is cool, lively and fun to be with. She likes me a lot and I do same but then there is a big problem.
She is a striper and I get hurt whenever she is at my place and when its about time for work she ask me to drop her off at the strip club. Damn that's one hell of a crazy shit to think of but something about her is that its not an everyday job, maybe like two or three times a week and whenever she closes, she heads straight to my house for sex.
She keeps telling me she knows I am not comfortable with her striping job but that I am the only person she has sex with because strippers don't just have sex like that with their clients. Yeah I know that's true but I can't even call her my girlfriend because I feel that would mean am the stripper girls boyfriend WTF.
But aside this her job, she is so much more of a perfect partner with a beautiful inside and outside personality. A lot of guys within our neighborhood have tried sleeping with her but she turns them down I sometimes I could see the beef in their eyes like, so of all the guys around, she decided to be with this black ass naija dude but I really don't care.
I really like her but I don't know how I can make her stop that useless stripping job especially when ladies here don't depend on guys and prefer to work not to talk about this kind of job that pays her bills well with just few hours and few days.

strippers are the best my nigggger...truss me. ..Am paying rent for one of them.
When she shake that thing on my face..Am in paradise
smiley
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Akin404(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2020
The truth be told if she really wants to stop she will, if you're thinking you can change her that's mission impossible, if she really loves you and cares about your feelings she'll definitely stop, she can't be a stripper forever, and God so good you're in the UK, a land of opportunities, if she has a degree she can get a descent job and start afresh or even go back to school and combine working together, you just need to sit her down and talk to her calmly, talk about your plans, future and aspirations, ask her about her future plans and aspirations from there you'll know if you can continue with the relationship or not, just my little advice.

4 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Mr Man... There's no guarantee you're the only one having sex with her. Strippers get attractive paid sex offers from VIP members, it's no news so don't be fooled.

A lady that can expose her body for money is a prostitute, take it or leave it. She is not to be trusted. Of all the jobs in the world, she chose to be a stripper just because of fast money from criminals and gangsters.

But if that's the kind of mother you want for your kids, please go ahead and wife her. Enough said.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by BobiDamani: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2020
MrCork:

strippers are the best my nigggger...truss me. ..Am paying rent for one of them.
smiley

I really can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by BobiDamani: 12:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Akin404:
The truth be told if she really wants to stop she will, if you're thinking you can change her that's mission impossible, if she really loves you and cares about your feelings she'll definitely stop, she can't be a stripper forever, and God so good you're in the UK, a land of opportunities, if she has a degree she can get a descent job and start afresh or even go back to school and combine working together, you just need to sit her down and talk to her calmly, talk about your plans, future and aspirations, ask her about her future plans and aspirations from there you'll know if you can continue with the relationship or not, just my little advice.

I like this. Cheers
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Kingsteve(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2020
It seems to me you genuinely like her and want the best for her.
Approach this situation with utmost maturity.
What you should do: ask her when she intends quiting the stripping job.

Be open with her.
Tell her what plans you have for the both of you (if any), but that you won't be comfortable/go ahead with the plans if she continues as a stripper in the foreseeable future.

Wait for her response, and wotk with it.
In the meantime, keep being nice to her and gradually encourage her to take a different route.

Enjoy your big booty Zim stripper gf
grin

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by dheaven: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2020
What money cannot do too much money can do it. Pay her double of the amount she makes in club and see the magic.

5 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by BobiDamani: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Kingsteve:
It seems to me you genuinely like her and want the best for her.
Approach this situation with utmost maturity.
What you should do: ask her when she intends quiting the stripping job.

Be open with her.
Tell her what plans you have for the both of you (if any), but that you won't be comfortable/go ahead with the plans if she continues as a stripper in the foreseeable future.

Wait for her response, and wotk with it.
In the meantime, keep being nice to her and gradually encourage her to take a different route.

Enjoy your stripper gf
grin

Damn... That strippers bf is the part I hate most. We ain't dating at the moment, we just cool together and having sex. I want more though, and that's why she need to quit before I can accept her as my gf.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by BobiDamani: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2020
dheaven:
What money cannot do too much money can do it. Pay her double of the amount she makes in club and see the magic.

Unfortunately she won't collect or accept. Them girls won't even allow you buy them a pint of beer in a club let alone paying their bills. They prefer to make their money anyhow they think its okay for them.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by laiza(m): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Is there anything wrong is being a stripper? I mean that's her legit way of earning a living and you want her to stop just because you are not okay with it? C'mon....grow the Bleep up. Did you not see her before you started dating or are there no more other girls in London? Why is it that she is the one that has to quit her job? If you love her, then get her a job and see if she stops or not.
There are lots of people that have been strippers and still made it in life and some are happily married to strippers.
If she can't stop move on already ogah. Must you date her? If you cannot stomach the idea of her job then let her go. Have you ever asked yourself if she enjoys what she does? Omo na waah oh.

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:41am On Jan 31, 2020
dheaven:

I love this quote, and I'm stealing it.

3 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by zed7: 2:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Reminds me of T Pain's song, I'm in love with a stripper...lol.

Personally, I wouldn't take a relationship with a stripper or club girl serious. Tell her what's on your mind. Let her know you'll like to take the relationship to the next level but you are uncomfortable with her job.
She either finds something else to do and hold on to your relationship or she leaves you and continues.

Let's see how much she values the relationship. If she's worth her salt, then she should be able to get another job. Any girl who can only be a stripper to survive is not a high quality woman in my opinion.

If you are an ambitious man with a good personality, you should be able to attract your kind. Except you are a deadbeat who can only attract a stripper and the likes. Like attracts like.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by solmus: 2:50am On Jan 31, 2020
cool

Seat her down and ask about her future if she doesnt mind you guys planing a future together, if she agrees then you can start pitching the idea of having a family together and her changing her career.. if she agrees to the plan then you would slowly work her mind into picking up other jobs especially during her free time if she's not ready for a future with you she'd stop using you for sex

The Problem with having your girl work as a stripper or at a Pub, is that sooner than later she would see another intresting guy who is more cute and richer.. then booom she starts misbehaving and ultimately breaks your heart

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 31, 2020
If you don't like the fact that she is a stripper, respectfully ask her to quit. She ain't stripping for fun. She is doing it to pay her bills. Who am I to judge the nature of her job? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by InfernoNig: 5:25am On Jan 31, 2020
What are your plans for her or do you have any plan for her? Do you like/love her so much? If your answer is yes, then you have a lot to do, from getting her a decent, better paying job to convincing your family that you love her. A whole lot need to be done, you just have to man up or better still leave her be if you are ashamed of her or what the people around you will think of her.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by MickeyMichael1(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2020
My guy the only think to do if she's really beautiful and sexy so much as you said, and you want her to stop that her stripper job. If God bless you with a little income try pay her off her double payment and ask to stop the job that has beautiful she is don't suppose to be doing such a thing that isn't fit on her that you're really do love her so much from there you engage her.

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by melexchi(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Cardio b was once a stripper buh got married so jst continue loving her time will tell
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by AfroKnight: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2020
At one point I thought you were egotistical, and some other point I identified low self esteem and insecurity, especially when you took pride in the fact that other guys also want her and you noticed “beef” in their eyes. What a weird thing to be pleased about. Why would you be so overjoyed that a girl wants to be with a dark guy like you? What’s wrong with the colour of your skin?

Then you ended it with a wish to “stop her”

You know what? If you don’t want to be the boyfriend of a strippér, leave her alone. It’s as simple as that.

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by kkelvin(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2020
BobiDamani:

Oga, it's not hard! She's loyal to you, that's what counts. If you're not comfortable with her job, use your links to get her another. What is our problems as men!? She's loyal, that's the crux of the matter. If you know how difficult it is to get genuinely loyal ladies... Don't Bleep shit up. I'm also not gonna be comfortable as a guy if I had a stripper gf, but hell! I'll change her job instantly!

2 Likes

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2020
you don't cherish what you have until you lose it.. dude she won't be a stripper forever, like others said talk to her about getting a degree, get her a boutique or better still let her run her own stripping since she likes her job.

if to say na naija gyal. na you go dey beg am to go strip
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by ehmmy11(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2020
grin Enjoy your stripper jare

But you didn't tell us if it's just top stripping or full nude tongue

Chia her pics may be on the net o cheesy

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by jawalis(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2020
I wonder how some men reason. How could you believe you are the only fvcking her. This is someone who goes unclad for the public just for the so call bills that can be taken care of in a more decent way. C’mon get your eyes off that girl, don’t take the risk of marrying her. And you are happy cos she chose you over other, don’t you think she knows you are weak already as I can tell from your write up here. The other guys just wanna Fvck and you know, but she knows you are a weak man who she’ll settle down with after everything about stripping and massive fvcking. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Nickshrapnel: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Tell her to stop only if you’ve found another job for her.
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by ashawopikin(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2020
cool
MrCork:

smiley
osheey cool cool
Re: I Like Her A Lot But There Is A Problem. by Clinghton: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2020
Give her options on how to make money legit

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me / My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / Naira Scarcity Is Also Affecting Girls In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.