Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me (2111 Views)

'she Was Carrying Another Man's Child, Yet Planning To Wed Me!' / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by AloyEmeka5: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
I have a child, yet he does not want me

Kemi Ashefon, kemdee15@yahoo.co.uk

I am 30 and dating a man of 35 years. I got pregnant for him and did not abort it. In fact, I hid it from him because I wanted to surprise him and I thought that he would love me more and even marry me. This was a piece of advice from my friends because the man has never proposed to me. After my baby, I was also advised to move in with him after both families had begged him to accept me. Now, we live as strangers-he does not talk to me and comes back late at night. I was told that he wanted to marry a lady before I moved in and he still goes to see her every day. What do I do? I can't train this child alone.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/aug/8/811.html

M.M, Abia

You have chosen the path to toe in life by listening to your friends and I think you should stay put to know what the man's next move will be. If you pack out now, he could tell family members that he did not send you packing and that could make him stop taking care of his child. On the other hand, I sense he would chase you out, marry that other lady he wanted and make arrangement with you on the welfare of his child. This should serve as a lesson to you and your friends: That you are pregnant or have a child would not make any man love you more or marry you. Even when he is forced to bring you into his house, you are nothing but a stranger because his heart is somewhere else.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MissyB1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
Women will never learn.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by follypimpi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
Several times some girls tryna lock me down usin the "am pregnant" move,very lame.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MissyB1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by yme1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
oh my world, women like this makes me wanna turn into a vampire and suck them dry.learn to grow up because you can never lock down a Man with a child or make him fall in love with ya
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by Ladyjide(f): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
Well as I guess you can see now that getting pregnant does not guarantee a relationship or marriage. You cant force a man to be where he doesn't want to be. Allow him to be in your childs life, but I would move on to someone who truly loves you!
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by follypimpi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
Missy B:

Not funny i almost had Heart attack for a young blood like me.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by yme1(f): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^^
damn i would have been so happy if her plan worked out.what the devil destroyed that plan of hers self? angry tongue
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by follypimpi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^ Babe am never caught slippin,FACT.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by Tinksh(f): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2010
So sad for the child caught in the middle and used as a toy to snare its father. I am shocked this still happens.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by yme1(f): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
follypimpi:

havent you heard of the player getting played cheesy
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by follypimpi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
y me:

havent you heard of the player getting played cheesy

Havent u heared of Updating ur GAME !!! Slippin is sumfing i don't do,tippin for Life grin
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by yme1(f): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^^
then you havent meant a Gamed girl who is gonna make you feel like tippin then she drops the bombshell you slip wink
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by follypimpi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
y me:

^^^^^
then you havent meant a Gamed girl who is gonna make you feel like tippin then she drops the bombshell you slip wink

Aint nufing new out there no more bunch of recylced games.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by yme1(f): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^
says who? shocked shocked there are new games out there and i am sure u havent gotten in on.hot games i must say
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by AloyEmeka5: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ladyjide:

Well as  I guess you can see now that  getting pregnant does not guarantee a relationship  or marriage. You cant force a man to be where he doesn't want to be. Allow him to be in your childs life, but I would move on to someone who truly loves you!

But you can LURE a man to be where he doesn't want to be although it is a risky leap.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by AloyEmeka5: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
y me:

^^^^^
damn i would have been so happy if her plan worked out.what the devil destroyed that plan of hers self? angry tongue

It will eventually work out well for her if she slam him with another belle.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by AloyEmeka5: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
follypimpi:

Every day is for the thief but one day na one day, the owner of the virgina will catch the thief.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by Ladyjide(f): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

But you can LURE a man to be where he doesn't want to be although it is a risky leap.

My sister- I am just an out sider looking in, but when it involves something so precious as a child- it isn't even worth the risk!! As women we are left holding the bag!!! You will be the one that takes care of the child if he leaves, clothe the child, feed the child, and honestly he can walk away tomorrow and be ok!! Yet you are the one with the ultimate responsibility of that child- it isnt fair but life isnt fair sometimes!  Despite the precious gift that was born out of it- you will honestly never get what you first sought, and if you do it will be a lie. There is a saying I use sometimes "IF you can't accept the truth- you are living a lie"! If you cant accept the fact that he doesn't want you  then  you will not fully get the happiness that you deserve.  I know it isnt easy but for your own piece of mind >>Move on!!
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by AloyEmeka5: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
You are right sha.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by SAGoddess: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
It doesn't even sound like the "baby-mama" has a brain of her own to begin with, her friends told her to hide her pregnancy and she did, her family tells her to move in with the man and she does and now is wondering why the man does not want to be at home with her" shocked shocked I bet the same friends are out having fun while she "trains" the child alone! She made her bed. . . . . . .
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
SA Goddess. Can u have a childs for me? I have moiney and i own 3 car? U dont neeed to work again coz i have moiney
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by SAGoddess: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
For fear of having brain-less children, I have to decline. . . . . . . .tempting as it may sound, don't want my children thinking money is everything and they can stay as ignorant as they want to be or like their father JUST because they have money!
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
Madam do u realiaze I have Moiney Thise chick just missed out on a big shance, 4real!!! She always playin had to get.

Do u realiaze u will be rich if u have childrens for me? This is your last shance, madam!
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
chicks never reject me . u should be lucky I choosed you.
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by SAGoddess: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2010
I am honoured Cork but kindly "choosed" someone else, I don't care for your money or lack of, I doubt you even have a cent to your name the way you go on about it!
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
SA GOddess, do u realiaze u the only one i luff in the Niaraland, apart from Omolola & THE AMAKA & Rokiatu & Inerd & MAMA gee.

I will come to South Africa nest month to marry u, U better be there or elae u will pays back my return ticket!!!!
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
SA GOddess, baby I miss yoiu like i'll miss my perfume (I hardly go anywhere without it on)

(serious Lytics, it better work!!)
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by SAGoddess: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2010
LO@ you cheap skate, you have money yet you want me to pay for your ticket back to wherever you came from. . . .nice!

Haven't you found someone else to irritate? I would rather not be loved at all than have a nutter on my back every second of the day, don't you have a life"
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
SA GODENNESS, baby quit playin had to get co u no u want me & i want u & u want me not only for my goood look but for my moniey. Quit pretending!!

baby, lets do it like this, i will pays u £200 cash for every childrens u have for me. I also buy u a new hand bag with matching ear rings ( I PROMICE)
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
OK i give up on this chick!! she probably dont like moiney,

Hopefully, one day, she will change her mind come lookin for me when she broke, hopefully
Re: I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me by MrCork1: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
ok, am goin to buy my Ticket to South Africa this Friday!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies. Why Are U The Judge? / My Best Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.