Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real (8832 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Made4naijablog: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Do you know that there are the Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashians of West Africa and one of these hour-glass shaped model has been identified as Pamela Odame Watara.

The name may not sound familiar but her face may and she’s gradually becoming a popular person because of the obvious. Pamela Odame Watara is a model and a music vixen. Her mother is a Ghanaian and her dad a Kenyan but was born in Kenya and moved here at the age of 15.

Pamela has an extraordinary hourglass shape and since joining Instagram she’s generated some attention because of the huge size of her breasts. Pamela in an interview with Elabor BizTV on Youtube that although her b00bs are real and natural, people have doubts and some think she uses silicon in there.

Pamela stated that, she noticed that her breasts started growing very big at the age of 14 and at the time one was getting bigger than the other, so her mom had to put foam in her bra to match it up but after some months the other one starting developing well to match up.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/is-this-beautiful-lady-body-structure-real/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Made4naijablog: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
More
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
she is richly blessed.

this one no fit poor for life.

that's if she sabi use those natural resources.

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by CreepyBlackpool: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
oversexualization and objectifying of the female gender,
men are not responsible for this
women are!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Men and sex smh. That’s why women will continue to use it as a bargaining tool to get what they want. Shameful species. It’s not everything that you see
That your eyes and stick must shine, learn to control yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Rickjordan(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
I find nothing attractive in that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by chigoziri2403(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
over real,..... . them full Ghana, Ghana Girls are extremely curvy, just that most of them are ugly
but if you are looking for a girl with flat tummy, big arse, and huge melons head to Ghana, its their natural resources

5 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Sirheny007(m): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Saffi:
Men and sex smh. That’s why women will continue to use it as a bargaining tool to get what they want. Shameful species. It’s not everything that you see
[/s]

I implore the girl in question to donate some of her assets to augment the udala seed you're managing on your chest.
Get some help.

BTW: Women use their bodies as bargaining tool because that's all the could offer.
There is absolutely nothing a woman can bring to the table.

10 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by chrisagyei: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
over real,..... . them full Ghana, Ghana Girls are extremely curvy, just that most of them are ugly
but if you are looking for a girl with flat tummy, big arse, and huge melons head to Ghana, its their natural resources
You are a stupid boy by calling Ghanaian women ugly.I keep hearing most stupid nigerians callling Ghanaian women ugly and burnt dark skin out of total ignorance.Or you think they should bleach like the stupid ones do to be called beautiful.Don't mention Ghana.'s name if you don't have anything sensible to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Viserion: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
she is richly blessed.

sitting along her fellow mellons ..respect

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Made4naijablog: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Tallesty1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
smh.... If only women know why men pay/settle women for sex.
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by chigoziri2403(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
You are a stupid boy by calling Ghanaian women ugly.I keep hearing most stupid nigerians callling Ghanaian women ugly and burnt dark skin out of total ignorance.Or you think they should bleach like the stupid ones do to be called beautiful.Don't mention Ghana.'s name if you don't have anything sensible to say.
charlie, go get an education, then come back and slowly read what I posted, stop Hawking Alomo bitters and get enlightened

3 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Tamarapetty(f): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Brezzzzzz everywhere
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by dmgr(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
she is really endowed
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by IamPlato(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
shocked am i dreaming? Are These Breasts?
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
charlie, go get an education, then come back and slowly read what I posted, stop Hawking Alomo bitters and get enlightened
grin just explain no need to insult Charlie
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked am i dreaming? Are These Breasts?
You don get the laptop?
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by IamPlato(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
You don get the laptop?
Not Yet o...
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Auladimeji1: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
It still doesn't change the fact that Ghana are burnt offering. Charlie

4 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Oyindidi(f): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
IamPlato:
Not Yet o...
Why?
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Do you value anything else from a woman? If a woman is unable to give you sex, but can provide motivation, value and happiness in your life, will you take her seriously?? Can you stay with a woman for one year without sex, or touching her body? You men put sex as your top priority, walking contradictions. Next thing is to open your disgusting mouths, shouting that women only bring sex to the table when that’s truly the only thing you value. Stupid pigs.
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]

I implore the girl in question to donate some of her assets to augment the udala seed you're managing on your chest.
Get some help.

BTW: Women use their bodies as bargaining tool because that's all the could offer.
There is absolutely nothing a woman can bring to the table.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Educate me
Tallesty1:
smh.... If only women know why men pay/settle women for sex.
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Sirheny007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Saffi:
Do you value anything else from a woman? If a woman is unable to give you sex, but can provide motivation, value and happiness in your life, will you take her seriously?? Can you stay with a woman for one year without sex, or touching her body? You men put sex as your top priority, walking contradictions. Next thing is to open your disgusting mouths, shouting that women only bring sex to the table when that’s truly the only thing you value. Stupid pigs.
[/s]

If there weren't no women,there wouldn't even be no sex.
How is that for logic?
- Old Dad Underwood
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Didn’t answer my question, instead ended up typing nonsense. Great
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]

If there weren't no women,there wouldn't even be no sex.
How is that for logic?
- Old Dad Underwood

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Ozkar: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
oversexualization and objectifying of the female gender,

men are not responsible for this

women are!
true... Instagram agrees!

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by IamPlato(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
Why?
Ding Bang's laptop Is Faulty and It Will Cost Him Money To Ship It Lagos Which I Will Also Pay For Delivery And Repair... I Thank God A Man on Nairaland Sent Me 10k yesterday, I Think I Will Need To Add Cash To This to Get A Laptop...
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Sirheny007(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saffi:
Didn’t answer my question, instead ended up typing nonsense. Great

How deluded can you not be?
You saw a hoe advertising her wares and you chose to insult guys..
It is understandable you may be envious of her endowments but don't make the envy too obvious.
At 90 and you still hate on guys..and who knows, you could be moaning to some real di.ck later today.
Get a life!
Y'all need a man.
Hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Onechancearmy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why does this Mai Suya have two NL accounts?

PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
she is richly blessed.

1 Like

Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by Uglymugg: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
chrisagyei:
Forgive them. They are misled by the media.
Re: Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real by MzErica(f): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
The rejected osu region are cursed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / A Lady Had Sex With A Man And This Happened. / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.