Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : (1006 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / As a Guy what is that Sweet Word you use on your lady before she Agreed to Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by sonuga(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hey ladies!. I'm really thinking. wots that sweet thing you long for from your boy frend?. Pls be realistic !
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
walnuts cheesy
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Rooneyboy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
Googles ur just a clown . Ur D kind of girl i m looking for for a girlfriend. Aint expensive at all.
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by NaijaSisi(f): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
Sweet chocolates smiley
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Googles your just a clown . your D kind of girl i m looking for for a girlfriend. Aint expensive at all.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bring walnuts first then i can consider the proposal grin
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by sonuga(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

walnuts cheesy

you no serious i swr!. lol cheesy

Naija_Sisi:

Sweet chocolates smiley
More like it Nija sisi !
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Omolola1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
Vanilla Ice cream ~
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Rooneyboy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bring walnuts first then i can consider the proposal  grin
but what about dualcore and mobinga ? I m a very jealous guy o, i wouldnt tolerate u sharing me with other guys. However if u need walnuts so desperately and dualcore and mobinga cant put resources together i ll get u loads of it.
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
money A kiss
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Rooneyboy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
Omolola1:

Vanilla Ice cream ~
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Rooneyboy:

but what about dualcore and mobinga ? I m a very jealous guy o, i wouldnt tolerate u sharing me with other guys. However if u need walnuts so desperately and dualcore and mobinga cant put resources together i ll get u loads of it.

cheii. . . . i nor fit commit adultery for this land again everybori knows efribori

see leave DC and Mobinga out of this marra. . . its btwn me and you ehn wink

get me those walnuts and we can get things rolling
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by InkedNerd(f): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
I long for a nice conversation and maybe a stroll in the park, those kind of things put me in a good mood. Or just holding hands.
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Pennywise(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^^ Nice. How civilized
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by NaijaSisi(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I long for a nice conversation and maybe a stroll in the park, those kind of things put me in a good mood. Or just holding hands.
yeah v. romantic smiley kiss
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by sonuga(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Gusssssh! Inked ,u just gave me a cutis anserina!. Nyc one. Along the beach side isnt bad too.The freshness of the sea breeze , long walk with lots of cuddling & sincere conversation.
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehehe see all these loveth and lovina
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by InkedNerd(f): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
sonuga:

Gusssssh! Inked ,u just gave me a cutis anserina!. Nyc one. Along the beach side isnt bad too.The freshness of the sea breeze , long walk with lots of cuddling & sincere conversation.

Ooh, yes the beach is nice as well. Simple things like that make me so happy. Or just even see a smile on the face of the person I'm with. lol, I'm such a hopeless romantic.
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by sonuga(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehehe see all these loveth and lovina

At tyms i wonder if some pple realise hw brief this life is not to live it to the fullest doing things that matters. Just thinking,
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
sonuga:

At tyms i wonder if some pple realise hw brief this life is not to live it to the fullest doing things that matters. Just thinking,

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

meaning ?? simplify pls
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by sonuga(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
meaning this life is jst toooooo short to watch it pass by not loving wit all ur hrt risking it all !. wot do u feel ?
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Ladyjide(f): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
A strong "back " all the time!!!
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by sonuga(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ladyjide:

A strong "back " all the time!!!
hummmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by baslone: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
What does that mean??
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
sonuga:

meaning this life is jst toooooo short to watch it pass by not loving wit all your hrt risking it all !. wot do u feel ?

i un'stand watchu tryna say, wat i dont un'stand is if you were refering to me or just talking generally undecided
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by fynedr(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
GOOGLES am so much in love with u but liver no gree me since. i don go borrow liver from my friend now. so i ask. will u be my woman forever and ever
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
fyne_dr:

GOOGLES am so much in love with u but liver no gree me since. i don go borrow liver from my friend now. so i ask. will u be my woman forever and ever

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

why are u sounding so much like Mr.cork ??

well do you gots nyansh?? are you light skinned ?? grin grin
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Rooneyboy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Nah , u deserve much more than walnuts . DC and mobinga no try at all . So how do i send what i intend sending ? ? ? 'Sorry my reply is coming kinda late , been very busy' .
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by googles: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Nah , u deserve much more than walnuts . DC and mobinga no try at all . So how do i send what i intend sending ? ? ? 'Sorry my reply is coming kinda late , been very busy' .

oh thank you my good man. . . . . you can send it anyhoo i ll get it one day one day cheesy
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Rooneyboy(m): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2010
googles:

oh thank you my good man. . . . . you can send it anyhoo i ll get it one day one day  cheesy
Ok then , i ll just wait patiently for that day to come . Just hope and pray the day aint tooo far.
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by coalcoal1(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nl Chicks Wots That Sweet Thing That U Long For : by Rooneyboy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
coal_coal:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
what is this for ?

(1) (Reply)

Women-who Are They / Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock / Why Is It That When You Ask A Nigerian Woman Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.