Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock (1006 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by Jcob(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
A friend of mine just called me that he will be ending his relationship with his fiancee this coming week. Though they have been together for 3 years with the hope of getting married but unfortunately the whole thing seems one sided.

Some of the issues listed by my friend are: they are not communicating effectively. They saw only 6 times out of the 3 years and It's been more of an e-relationship. The girl is a bit slow and more of an introvert. A Christian to a fault!

Though the girl is falling head over heels, my friend tried to love back but it's not just working.

Closer friends are saying he should not quit because the girl is of good character and both families are already involved.

Dude wants a final advice from me . . . . ,
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by slimyem: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
how can they see each other six times in three years and claim they are in a relationship?which good character?the one he's observed only six times??SMH.
Wonder how some pple think sha.distant relationships HARDLY work.tell your friend to break off the damned thing and get a real relationship.
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by donguutti: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
broken engagement is by afr better than getting divorced.i think the problem is the communication gap  and seeing
each other 6 times in 3years and planning on getting married cant work.Also having a e-relationship with ur fiance is a no-no

Advice - tell him to rough it out 1-2 more months, he should  reach out to her more and  discuss his concerns with her,
if it doesn't not work out after then , happily tell him to find someone else.
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by tellwisdom: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=19pt]Tell your friend to marry a CONGO instead of her undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by 195(f): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]^Most Nairaland girls are CONGO MEAT so he would find a CONGO here on nairaland [/size]
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by mashnino(m): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2011
w.t.f!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! six times!!!!
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by MoneyRule(m): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2011
Six times in 3 years?!?! Is dis wat passes for a r/ship nowadays? And 2 tink he was going 2 marry her! Let ur frnd and his whatever stop decieving demselves n get real r/ships. Sum pple r funny o!
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by tellwisdom: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2011
[size=19pt]CONGO MEAT shocked shocked shocked. 2GO i shall dy grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by Goldieluks: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2011
Why don't they create spare to get to know eachother more? You cannot claim to love someone you've only met ,6 times in 3 years. And secondly you are not in a position to label their character,cause you obviously do not know them . Spend more quality time with her or just move on.
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by tellwisdom: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2011
Codineluks, U knw u luv me bt never touchES my yansh. WHY? sad embarassed
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by Goldieluks: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2011
Are you the next Mr-cork and MMM?
Stick to topic,will you! Tellsenseless.
tongue
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by apo1l: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2011
Is your friend getting cold feet? Maybe he doesn't want to tied down yet.

Best let him talk to the girl about his feelings with the marriage.
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by 195(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]CONGO MEAT shocked shocked shocked. 2GO i shall dy grin grin grin[/size]

wink wink
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2011
Codineluks, can i buy u A yourghourt?? So you have enuff milk for me to drink when i see u??  undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by born2boink(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2011
Ask your friend this questions, How many times did he Bleep her pussy?
and if the girl have ever done abortion to him?
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by 195(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2011
tellwisdom:

Codineluks, can i buy u A yourghourt?? So you have enuff milk for me to drink when i see u??  undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by tellwisdom: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
grin grin grin

wink wink Cheerz
Re: Relationship Of 3 Years Hitting The Rock by 195(f): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2011
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Help!she dosent trust Me / Till Death Do Us Part / Ladies Be Sincere Please:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.