Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia (37744 Views)

Dr. Orji Kalu's Daughter Spotted At Events With Her Father's Special Assistant / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why / Check Out Pictues Of Dr. Orji Kalu At Mega APC Ebonyi Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by ofiko123(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sai Atiku 2019...
Waziri of adamawa...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by mohims(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gracejeri:
great failures
Is that what you are? I pity you sha

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by osidec: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abia is a strong hold of ipob and these people you see will either stay at home during the election or vote for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hizzy:
NWANNE ego ndia buru ibu oh Imma Richa pu gha Ego ha di Ogonogo Mana anyi ga eri gha
Lol. Eriwa agwu agwu
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by mohims(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Na person wey no know Aba people go think say apc get mouth for Abia. Umu About ga eri gi front and back still collect change untop am.
That one na your headache. 4+4 is sure for Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Legend007: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Awol1:
These are dissident voices against Ikpeazu, not a show of support for Buhari.

That ye be not deceived.

really? so dem borrow these people carrying PMB & PYO placards from Osun or Katsina then....no be so? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8476771_img20190111wa0006_jpegab9ff6e865ea6b19112b51ad8089d676

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Ziggylady(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

if you bend down well, you go see Aba grin
Ndi a erikwala unu mugu.

grin cheesy..Maga don pay..Some people do not know you cannot 'guy' a guyman

If you know you know cheesy
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by tuniski: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

even 5% he wont see.BTW Buhari will need more than 30% as he can no Longer score 97% in the NW/NE
He can't score 70% across board in NW/NE.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by DakhnRaul: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
If it were north u pulled this crowd, I will hail u but if it is East, those guys don't give a f**k as long as money will exchange hands but at the end, it is to your tent o... All they want is d Naira. Igbos can't be trusted on this kind of matter.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

All this Abia is PDP...DPP....LPP..ADP is rubbish.

Abia is unarguably the most retrogressive state in the SE. What has she derived from PDP leadership of nearly 20 years?

You guys really need to starting doing a holistic stock-check and not this nonsense that you are talking.

Guy, you can rant all you want. But just remember that as Tinubu hold lagos state na so PDP hold Abia state until Nigerians are ready to do something about it na so e go dey dey
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

grin cheesy..Maga don pay..Some people do not know you cannot 'guy' a guyman
If you know you know cheesy
Chai!!! ara ga agba go di ndi ara
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by CoolAmbience(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Guy, you can rant all you want. But just remember that as Tinubu hold lagos state na so PDP hold Abia state until Nigerians are ready to do something about it na so e go dey dey

You only just exposed how grossly ignorant you are.

What's the match between Lagos and Abia in terms of development and economy? Isn't Tinubu doing well with his grip of Lagos, as you alleged? Which state in Nigeria is anywhere close to Lagos?

In case you don't know, Lagos economy is the fifth largest in Africa. So, never talk of Abia and try to compare it with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by contigiency(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Elexdallas:
see make i tell una something eeh,
Since wey this campaign start i just prefer to be reading comments and laffing, but you see this case lemme tell una something, I am from Abia state and stays in Umuahia and i will tell you that no fucking man wants to vote for Buhari, We prefer voting for Apc for state level due to T. A orji and crew,
But you see National level like Presidential level,
All Abian will die to make sure PDP win,
People on this picture came for Uchechuku Oga and maybe some other reasonable candidate under APC, not for Our presido,
The Igbos don't vote with emotion, When u fail u failed no matter ur party and wen u are doing good u are doing good.
I am born Pdp,
But i will vote for Apga in state level and pdp federal.
Nice pics shaa

The most stupid post of the decade. Igbos don't vote with emotion because when you fail you failed you said? And you are here saying that the same Igbos will prefer to vote and die for the chief in failure called PDP. Which people have failed especially the Igbos more than PDP? You people just enter online and start typing rubbish left and right promoting all level of midiocrity thinking everybody does not reason like many of you.

Well, February is here, I can bet all of you with any amount you want that buhari will score a minimum of 30% votes in any south Eastern states.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by ikenna930(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hey i didnt see my face there o. Was there life and direct.

But you know what?
Me, my family and my friends...We are all ATIKULATED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Ziggylady(f): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Chai!!! ara ga agba go di ndi ara

cheesy
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by buharitill2023: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
cartimor:
do not be deceived by the number of people you see in that stadium.Abia is PDP. Everyone there is expected to go home with at least 1k.
so you mean the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist will come out because of 1k?

igbos are for apc, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are 5% vote for thief atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by BuhariAdvocate: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
But you guys claimed that igbos are not poor to be begging politicians for money.mischievous.
zombieTRACKER:

They came for their share of the nation's treasury...

Only a fool will think otherwise...
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Nigerianization(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nigerian politicians are always sick to face the law for the crimes they committed while in power but are healthy enough to struggle for the acquisition of more political power and positions.

Orji Kalu
Joshua Dariye
Olisa Metuh
Dino Melaye
Etc
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You only just exposed how grossly ignorant you are.

What's the match between Lagos and Abia in terms of development and economy? Isn't Tinubu doing well with his grip of Lagos, as you alleged? Which state in Nigeria is anywhere close to Lagos?

In case you don't know, Lagos economy is the fifth largest in Africa. So, never talk of Abia and try to compare it with Lagos.

If Abia generate half the Internal revenue of Lagos, omo you go need visa to visit us oh.
Moreover the narrative is gradually changing. I wasn't all that enthusiastic when T.A and son handpicked Ikpeazu in 2015. But with the level of work especially road construction that Ikpeazu did since he assumed power. I tell you the narrative is changing.
But contrary to Lagos state, We don't bow to one man be you who.... OUK wanted to be a godfather but is unfortunate that he underrated who the Igbo man really is. T.A, learnt that lesson well that is why he is giving Ikpeazu freehand.
But in Lagos, see how Abode was disgraced because he of a tin god Tinubu.
Rant all you want. Abia will never fall for APC.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Modarun(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Too much sense wee not kee Abia man. Person wey Igbos say them get too much sense so tey the sense make am turn Mumu. Hehehe. Is it not Uzor Kalu well known associate of Atiku? Abia vote for APC? thats a future impossible tense.
Cunny NwaAbas will surface there to collect their share.m and waka.
S/East, S/South haff Atikulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But you guys claimed that igbos are not poor to be begging politicians for money.mischievous.
See mumú.... Who dey beg for money? I choro ka eri gi, eri gi gwo gwo.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by NwaOhafia: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
One of my female friend attended the rally from port Harcourt just because she don't have a job and one of her promised her some change after the rally
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Modarun:
Too much sense wee not kee Abia man. Person wey Igbos say them get too much sense so tey the sense make am turn Mumu. Hehehe. Is it not Uzor Kalu well known associate of Atiku? Abia vote for APC? thats a future impossible tence.
S/East, S/South haff Atikulated.
Why you wan put OUK for trouble now Buhari buru ego bia k' anyi taba ife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by movetoca: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ikpeazu is a goner. Worst governor after T. A orji. Infact Abians should vote out PDP because they've ruined that beautiful state .

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kulas: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
this man is trying so hard to please the unforgiving buhari......the fear of efcc has turned orji uzor kalu to a grade one zombie

the fear of efcc has turned ouk to buhari"s puppet
Hahahaha
Exactly
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Tareq1105: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
cartimor:
do not be deceived by the number of people you see in that stadium.Abia is PDP. Everyone there is expected to go home with at least 1k.

But we should believe that everyone we saw at Nasarawa rally came because they love pdp.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Shawnnn01: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
cartimor:
so many of you Igbo are simply foolish. Reason: if this was Kano you’d claim Atiku as taken over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
NwaOhafia:
One of my female friend attended the rally from port Harcourt just because she don't have a job and one of her promised her some change after the rally

You lied, how much is Transport fare from port harcourt to Umuahia and back?

And how much was she given?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
movetoca:
Ikpeazu is a goner. Worst governor after T. A orji. Infact Abians should vote out PDP because they've ruined that beautiful state .
Dream on. But biko, who is contesting with Ikpeazu? Ogah or Ikechi? make we dey sure.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by 0nyedikachukwu: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
This man is confused and sore. Who is he leaving his PPA for? OUK is a forgotten politician.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by sunky2sweet(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shobowalebola:
More pictures
2019 a lost battle for pdp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading / Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.