Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia (37745 Views)

Dr. Orji Kalu's Daughter Spotted At Events With Her Father's Special Assistant / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why / Check Out Pictues Of Dr. Orji Kalu At Mega APC Ebonyi Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by propsvila: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari amaro ka ndi Aba si kwado
Oka na amu amu
Ya chere mgbe oge ruru oga eme ya vum n'anya
Omaro ka anyi so kwado
Orji Uzo eri ho Buhari mugu
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by frankmoney(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
cartimor:
do not be deceived by the number of people you see in that stadium.Abia is PDP. Everyone there is expected to go home with at least 1k.
if you can pay them for campaign you can also pay them to vote for you

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Lol.
Eriwa agwu agwu
Eziokwu
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by propsvila: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
if you can pay them for campaign you can also pay them to vote for you
No be Igbo man
An igbo man that his brother will set up business for and he will talk to him any how
After he will ask "Ha enyerem ego ole?"
Igbos are egaritalian in nature that is why there is no and will never be any Jagaban in South East political structure.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by frankmoney(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
propsvila:

No be Igbo man
An igbo man that his brother will set up business for and he will talk to him any how
After he will ask "Ha enyerem ego ole?"
Igbos are egaritalian in nature that is why there is no and will never be any Jagaban in South East political structure.
I guess so . But the simple logic is if I can pay just one k to vote . That means if I offer something better you will vote for me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by NwaOhafia: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tareq1105:

You lied, how much is Transport fare from port harcourt to Umuahia and back?
₦1200
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Deeviiid(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
So, this was why all the roads were blocked today, Tch!
Btw, OUK is a correct Politician.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
These ppls are well organized wit d same uniform. I believe strongly money has to be involved.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
higherpower:

I was there n wasn't paid
Show us ur pix during d rally or remain silent
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by propsvila: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
I guess so . But the simple logic is if I can pay just one k to vote . That means if I offer something better you will vote for me.
So if he cannot obey his brother that set up business for him nah person wey him hate him go come vote for election.
Igbos have developed this kind of deep hatred for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

All this Abia is PDP...DPP....LPP..ADP is rubbish.

Abia is unarguably the most retrogressive state in the SE. What has she derived from PDP leadership of nearly 20 years?

You guys really need to starting doing a holistic stock-check and not this nonsense that you are talking.

No need of grammar. Just knw dat money first in Igbo land and after d sharing, dey will yell u who to vote.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

You only just exposed how grossly ignorant you are.

What's the match between Lagos and Abia in terms of development and economy? Isn't Tinubu doing well with his grip of Lagos, as you alleged? Which state in Nigeria is anywhere close to Lagos?

In case you don't know, Lagos economy is the fifth largest in Africa. So, never talk of Abia and try to compare it with Lagos.

Go check d statistics of d populace living there and come for arguement
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
contigiency:

The most stupid post of the decade. Igbos don't vote with emotion because when you fail you failed you said? And you are here saying that the same Igbos will prefer to vote and die for the chief in failure called PDP. Which people have failed especially the Igbos more than PDP? You people just enter online and start typing rubbish left and right promoting all level of midiocrity thinking everybody does not reason like many of you.

Well, February is here, I can bet all of you with any amount you want that buhari will score a minimum of 30% votes in any south Eastern states.
I pray dat bet9ja will play bet on dis. Bros u will loose to d ground.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by lukency(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
femmy2010:
4 + 4 = 8
You sabi Maths.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by CoolAmbience(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Go check d statistics of d populace living there and come for arguement

Does it change the fact that it is Lagos and not Abia?

Why isn't your state attracting such population of people from varied cultures?

Have you asked yourself what Lagos is doing right?

You are here talking about political parties..Isn't that petty?

Don't ask me to go to Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria to check any stat, I go around the country often. I know the country very well and have lived or worked or schooled across the entire 6 regions of the country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by CilicMarin: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
I can see alot of ignorant ipob yoots making noise on this thread grin grin They must have thought PDP were still in power ... grin grin Even Ikpeazu is afraid, Umahi is afraid, Ugwuanyi is afraid..

Reasons: Election don't always take place in the SS/SE
They know how they came to power in 2015 and what will happen to them on the election day.

They never campaigned to win Election before now...

Remind me of this post next month.... grin grin

Continue consoling yourselves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by contigiency(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I pray dat bet9ja will play bet on dis. Bros u will loose to d ground.

If you trust your stands let's bet it.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

They came for their share of the nation's treasury...

Only a fool will think otherwise...

mumu man like u...
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by UncleJudax(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

if you bend down well, you go see Aba grin
Ndi a erikwala unu mugu.
Nwanne uche gị dịya grin
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by UncleJudax(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

eriala buhari mugu, oga eme ya voom na anya
I bu ichie nne. Onye amaghị agaghị ama
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by truthstands20: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where is PMB? Is he not campaigning? Is APC hoping on rigging? It will not work.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Does it change the fact that it is Lagos and not Abia?

Why isn't your state attracting such population of people from varied cultures?

Have you asked yourself what Lagos is doing right?

You are here talking about political parties..Isn't that petty?

Don't ask me to go to Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria to check any stat, I go around the country often. I know the country very well and have lived or worked or schooled across the entire 6 regions of the country.

Bros I am trying to let u understand that d real owners of Lagos are yet to know. You Yoruba's have no say on dat land.
If u wanna debate wit me, go and revisit d site dat carried d olmoment Fulani engaged u ppls on dat soil likewise Igbos.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by naira0(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol @broom revolution

Pls, see my Signature.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by ImperialYoruba: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chei!!
The Lion of SouthEast, the richest Iboman on earth, dan Baiwa of Katsina I.

With this outing Abia is already in APC.

God bless Kalu! Is he fully recovered now?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
CilicMarin:
I can see alot of ignorant ipob yoots making noise on this thread grin grin They must have thought PDP were still in power ... grin grin Even Ikpeazu is afraid, Umahi is afraid, Ugwuanyi is afraid..

Reasons: Election don't always take place in the SS/SE
They know how they came to power in 2015 and what will happen to them on the election day.

They never campaigned to win Election before now...

Remind me of this post next month.... grin grin

Continue consoling yourselves grin grin
If you like write result for Abuja, Ogah will not govern Abia May 2019. Take that to the bank.
If una wan cause wahala for Abia, go and ask about the people first. OUK, knows this and he equally knows this one na gara gara.
Icho ka apiakasi Aba apiakasi gi
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Mekuze2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
If you are there won't u come for ur own national cake... same thing with pdp rally.
zombieTRACKER:

They came for their share of the nation's treasury...

Only a fool will think otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Chei!! The Lion of SouthEast, the richest Iboman on earth, dan Baiwa of Katsina I.
grin Onye na way ya.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Chei!! The Lion of SouthEast, the richest Iboman on earth, dan Baiwa of Katsina I.
grin Onye na way ya.
ImperialYoruba:
grin Onye na way ya.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mekuze2:
If you are there won't u come for ur own national cake... same thing with pdp rally.
Gbam
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by CoolAmbience(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Bros I am trying to let u understand that d real owners of Lagos are yet to know. You Yoruba's have no say on dat land.
If u wanna debate wit me, go and revisit d site dat carried d olmoment Fulani engaged u ppls on dat soil likewise Igbos.

Oga, I am not Yoruba. I am from Anambra state.

That's the problem with most Igbos, we just talk because as have mouths.

You may decide to remain in the crazy illusion that Lagos is no man's land. That can never change the fact that Lagos belongs to the Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action / COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.