Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia (37750 Views)

Dr. Orji Kalu's Daughter Spotted At Events With Her Father's Special Assistant / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why / Check Out Pictues Of Dr. Orji Kalu At Mega APC Ebonyi Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by PHILipu1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Chai!!! You are a man of Faith. When buhari said he got 5% last time you thought he was joking.
Please don't lose hope yet. Ndi Igbo go clear your doubt by February.
By February you will know that PDP no longer control aso rock,CBN,inec,police,army etc and they can no longer allocate votes in south south and south east.

Keep deceiving yourself with results of past elections when PDP was allocating votes in this zones.

Anambra governorship election ought to give you a clue

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by PHILipu1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Chai!!! You are a man of Faith. When buhari said he got 5% last time you thought he was joking.
Please don't lose hope yet. Ndi Igbo go clear your doubt by February.
By February you will know that PDP no longer control aso rock,CBN,inec,police,army etc and they can no longer allocate votes in south south and south east.

Keep deceiving yourself with results of past elections when PDP was allocating votes in this zones.

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by PHILipu1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

even 5% he wont see.BTW Buhari will need more than 30% as he can no Longer score 97% in the NW/NE
And Anambra governorship election last year didn't also showed you that the days of ODP allocating votes in the south south and south east are over?
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
PHILipu1:

I no get power to argue again and i don't know about Anambra. But for Abia, if you like write result for Abuja, Ogah will still not win. Take that to the bank.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by PHILipu1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I have nothing doing wit PDO or APC stuff becos all them are thieves and dey don't care about me or any of my relatives. I don't care about voting and I can't stay under d sun to compare two valiant, tyrannical senile men; peoples without fore sight or any aim for common men. I am not voting.
All I have to tell u is dat, go and get d pix of past APC campaign in east and see for urself that those lads u see tgere, are for their money and imported personnel from another states in d east.
Don't u notice how organized they are, with d same clothing material, carry banners that are well carved to cover d air. My bros, we Igbo will eat ur money and do his wish. D past House of reps election conducted last year in Abia and governorship election in Anambra will prove to u what Igbos are capable of.
During d governorship campaign in Anambra. U ppls after seeing d crowds gathered by Tony Nwoye(APC contestant) were clamouring dat APC will win election. After d election, what happened? Talkless of Buhari, that is like curse in Igboland.
Bros last ppls, u can deceive wit money are Igbo's. They will chop ur money, call u a fool and deniel u on d main day.
But APC defeated PDP in Anambra na,is that not a clue to you that the days of PDP comfortably rigging this south east and south south zones are over?

You are in for the shock of your life next month if you keep banking on past elections results in this zones when PDP controlled inec,police,DSS,CBN,etc.

Expect a different election and a different result in south east come next month
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by PHILipu1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

I no get power to argue again and i don't know about Anambra. But for Abia, if you like write result for Abuja, Ogah will still not win. Take that to the bank.
He may not win because I understand that most of this PDP governors have underground deal with Buhari and APC.

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by CoolAmbience(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Million miles ahead of other tribes

Mtcheww.

Tell me which sectors of the economy the igbos control aside commerce, which is even hugely dependent on politics. Isn't it why they are crying about tighter borders and ports?

Is it politics, banking, manufacturing, agriculture, religion, telecom, maritime, aviation, media or the military?

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by 8stargeneral: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Forget crowd,op are u apc chieftain
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by searchlight: 4:29am On Jan 12, 2019
omoowo8888:

All we need here for PMB/PYO is 40% of the total votes
buhari we get less than 5% of votes here. we are on ground and we know what's going on. OUK may win whatsoever he's contesting but as for the dullard he's unsalable in the south east
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2019
searchlight:
buhari we get less than 5% of votes here. we are on ground and we know what's going on. OUK may win whatsoever he's contesting but as for the dullard he's unsalable in the south east

See his mouth like ........if I give you a thunderous elbow

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper