Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia (37748 Views)

Dr. Orji Kalu's Daughter Spotted At Events With Her Father's Special Assistant / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why / Check Out Pictues Of Dr. Orji Kalu At Mega APC Ebonyi Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by CoolAmbience(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
No need of grammar. Just knw dat money first in Igbo land and after d sharing, dey will yell u who to vote.

And where has this taken the Igbo man?

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
this man just de lucky,,

your crime still hanging under APC
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by frankmoney(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
propsvila:

So if he cannot obey his brother that set up business for him nah person wey him hate him go come vote for election.
Igbos have developed this kind of deep hatred for Buhari.
guy you don't know what money can do . Trust me

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by 0nyedikachukwu: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
OUK should go back to PPA. Even the so called APC is fading away.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by movetoca: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Dream on. But biko, who is contesting with Ikpeazu? Ogah or Ikechi? make we dey sure.
I don't care about the political party but that guy is worse than T.a orji. He should be removed by any means necessary. I wonder how all of you from Abia state allow evil men to ruin your state. Why are you supporting your oppressors?

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by propsvila: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
Which money
10k abi what can Buhari pay each voter 1 Mil
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
movetoca:

I don't care about the political party but that guy is worse than T.a orji. He should be removed by any means necessary. I wonder how all of you from Abia state allow evil men to ruin your state. Why are you supporting your oppressors?
I agree. But who should we vote for?
Ogah = APC..... not a chance in hell.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
Abeg tell Buhari to bring money make boys chop am small... ego oyel a na atoka.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by movetoca: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Are we talking about party or the individual involved?. Until Abians stop embracing PDP as if it's their native party nothing will change. You have Alex otti and Ogah...Any of them will change Abia story. I'm from Rivers and they use to compare Abia state to us in the nighties in terms of development. Now look where both states are now.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Brightest04(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chei! this photos go make some people drink poison ooo!!!

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by frankmoney(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
propsvila:

Which money
10k abi what can Buhari pay each voter 1 Mil
whatever rocks your boat man . Me no dey do online argument. Give the average nigerian man 3k sef he will vote for you , wether he is ignorant , Yoruba or hausa

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by frankmoney(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
movetoca:

Are we talking about party or the individual involved?. Until Abians stop embracing PDP as if it's their native party nothing will change. You have Alex otti and Ogah...Any of them will change Abia story. I'm from Rivers and they use to compare Abia state to us in the nighties in terms of development. Now look where both states are now.
allow them to wallow in thier ignorance . Anybody voting for anyone because of party and not individual is ignorant

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
movetoca:

APC will not rule Abia state. As for APGA, when they put their house in order Igbos will begin to take them seriously.
Who use to compare Abia created in 1991, with Rivers state that has always been there? Moreover, Rivers allocation alone swallows that of Abia 3 times. Abeg, leave this matter for Mathias. Buhari/Tinubu is not going to gain any foothold in Abia period.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by movetoca: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
allow them to wallow in thier ignorance . Anybody voting for anyone because of party and not individual is ignorant
The matter just tire me. PDP messed up that state for 20 years and they still want their candidate to continue because they hate APC. Who still thinks like that in 2019?

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by 9jaRealist: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is a joke.

Your administration is trying the man in court for corruption, and yet he is leading your campaign?
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
Those who voted for Buhari in 2015 as individual and not party, are they not regretting it now. enyi go and sit down.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by movetoca: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

APC will not rule Abia state. As for APGA, when they put their house in order Igbos will begin to take them seriously.
Who use to compare Abia created in 1991, with Rivers state that has always been there? Moreover, Rivers allocation alone swallows that of Abia 3 times. Abeg, leave this matter for Mathias. Buhari/Tinubu is not going to gain any foothold in Abia period.
You people should continue with your suffering. How is it my business

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
movetoca:
You people should continue with your suffering. How is it my business
Thank you for minding your business.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by frankmoney(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Those who voted for Buhari in 2015 as individual and not party, are they not regretting it now. enyi go and sit down.
that's why they have a choice of voting for another individual and not because of his party . Mehn to dey argue with your type of people that has this level of reasoning is practically ridiculous . You are the one who actually needs to take a sit

Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is the man that claimed he was operated upon.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankmoney:
that's why they have a choice of voting for another individual and not because of his party . Mehn to dey argue with your type of people that has this level of reasoning is practically ridiculous . You are the one who actually needs to take a sit
Individual and party politics in Nigeria is like salt and sugar. How do you separate one from the other? Do you think that if Ogah becomes the governor, he is going to rule in isolation of his party men?
If OUK gets his hands in Abia treasury a second time, sorry go be our name.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And where has this taken the Igbo man?
Million miles ahead of other tribes
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Oga, I am not Yoruba. I am from Anambra state.

That's the problem with most Igbos, we just talk because as have mouths.

You may decide to remain in the crazy illusion that Lagos is no man's land. That can never change the fact that Lagos belongs to the Yoruba.

No problem but I still have dat consent until history says otherwise
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by garfield1: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Why running riot? You sound pained.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by garfield1: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Brightest04:
Chei! this photos go make some people drink poison ooo!!!
Eagle eye is about to drink it
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by garfield1: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Individual and party politics in Nigeria is like salt and sugar. How do you separate one from the other? Do you think that if Ogah becomes the governor, he is going to rule in isolation of his party men?
If OUK gets his hands in Abia treasury a second time, sorry go be our name.
He's far far better than t.a and sons.anyway,ouk is the richest ibo man and is still the most popular man in abia.many may hate buhari but will vote buhati because of him and ogah especially in abia north.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by garfield1: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
No problem but I still have dat consent until history says otherwise
This crowd is unprecedented and unexpected in abia.its shocking and intimidating.it reminds me of the hordes of hocks in lords of the ring.your hatred wont stop buhari from getting 30% in abia.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
garfield1:

He's far far better than t.a and sons.anyway,ouk is the richest ibo man and is still the most popular man in abia.many may hate buhari but will vote buhati because of him and ogah especially in abia north.
Buhari and Osibanjo couldn't come to Abia to campaign. While Buhari could be said to be preoccupied with attending to Traditional rulers, what was Osibanjo doing? Oh right, he couldn't be bothered with Abia. But for some sick reasons, you think OUK will deliver Abia to APC.
Anyway, when you guys finally kill his political career (or whatever that is left of it) like that of Rochas, you people won't rest.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by garfield1: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
eagleeye2:

Buhari and Osibanjo couldn't come to Abia to campaign. While Buhari could be said to be preoccupied with attending to Traditional rulers, what was Osibanjo doing? Oh right, he couldn't be bothered with Abia. But for some sick reasons, you think OUK will deliver Abia to APC.
Anyway, when you guys finally kill his political career (or whatever that is left of it) like that of Rochas, you people won't rest.
Osibanjo was campaigning in alimosho,the largest lga in nigeria which has half the popupation of abia.buhari and osibanjo do not have to be in abia for them to get the needed votes.but they will come eventually.have you noticed that the crowd is more than the one apc pulled in uyo?
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by eagleeye2: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
garfield1:

Osibanjo was campaigning in alimosho,the largest lga in nigeria which has half the popupation of abia.buhari and osibanjo do not have to be in abia for themthat to get the needed votes.but they will come eventually.have you noticed the crowd is more than the one apc pulled in uyo?
grin Seriously you are funny and i am actually laughing here.
Re: Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia by Kahujadekadura: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
garfield1:

This crowd is unprecedented and unexpected in abia.its shocking and intimidating.it reminds me of the hordes of hocks in lords of the ring.your hatred wont stop buhari from getting 30% in abia.
I have nothing doing wit PDO or APC stuff becos all them are thieves and dey don't care about me or any of my relatives. I don't care about voting and I can't stay under d sun to compare two valiant, tyrannical senile men; peoples without fore sight or any aim for common men. I am not voting.
All I have to tell u is dat, go and get d pix of past APC campaign in east and see for urself that those lads u see tgere, are for their money and imported personnel from another states in d east.
Don't u notice how organized they are, with d same clothing material, carry banners that are well carved to cover d air. My bros, we Igbo will eat ur money and do his wish. D past House of reps election conducted last year in Abia and governorship election in Anambra will prove to u what Igbos are capable of.
During d governorship campaign in Anambra. U ppls after seeing d crowds gathered by Tony Nwoye(APC contestant) were clamouring dat APC will win election. After d election, what happened? Talkless of Buhari, that is like curse in Igboland.
Bros last ppls, u can deceive wit money are Igbo's. They will chop ur money, call u a fool and deniel u on d main day.

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence