Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (82251 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
hedonistic:
This is bad optics for the government and for Nigeria as a country. Whether you like Dino Melaye or not, whether you're a Buhari zombie or not, it doesn't change the fact that this is bad optics. It depicts Nigeria and the dysfunctional government we have as a bigger shithole than Trump could have ever imagined.

Why are you ranting Oga? When we all know that Dino is theatric. Should he have been allowed to continue to be acting above the law?
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dpharisee:
The rate at which Yoruba Muslims are attacking Dino on this platform is appalling

And what is the job of Ibo Christians on this platform?
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by blaksril(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Vickthore:

So it z police dt made him to b aggressive during a week siege to his house and suddenly to become sick wen he was arrested?
There was are legal procedures for all these. A search warrant from the court gives the police the authority to break into his house and whisk him off immediately. Arraign him and leave it to the court to determine if he is fit to stand trial. Why are they taking him to the hospital. Let the court decide if he is well. My problem is the foot dragging by the police which is now getting things complicated.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
maasoap:

All the people who voted for APC or didn't vote for Jonathan in 2015 sinned against Jonathan grin . IPOB logic and unique way of of reasoning. What is the meaning of election again?
I know the Zombies will not understand, honestly speaking i don't even want them to understand grin
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by kmaster007: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
dis one nah plan work.... Dino knws wat his doin jst for people to pity him.... I can see some mumu still fall for his tricks...
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by people4mie(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Well, when Dino was doing his own many of his supporters kept quiet. I wonder why they are making noise now that it's the other way round. Don't sympathize with him, he's catching fun.

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by kingstarz: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Gross display of Tyranny, but the masses are supporting it.

It will get to your own turn one day.

Thank you very much for this..I was beginning to think everybody on this forum has gone bunkers. What Buhari has refused to know is that power is transient. It is Dino today,nobody knows whose turn it will be tomorrow..Karma is for real
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Lumig: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaaaiiiii.....So they feed bottled groundnut to our Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria??

We will not take this.....YAYA BELLO WHY??
that's what he has appetite for
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by oloworulz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
iokpebholo:
and u happy Right?
we are talking about a murder case, someones family was killed , why is he scared to face the police if he is innocent. U ppul should reason ooo
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by D1zion: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
So Nigeria now,no matter how highly placed you're. If you don't belong to the goons & the blood suckling APC, you must be hunted like a common criminal. Thank God its just for four years & highest eight then you step down.this treatment must surely come to every APC member.

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by basilo10I: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari will not be President forever. Someday he will have a taste of this.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
You people can lie dino dey house � Nigerian movie �

shocked

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by asiga(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Come and carry your drama king ooh

Ndi Kogi
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
We all know Dino melaye, he’s the one who decided to sleep on the floor because ( he said ) he couldn’t walk again
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by justlikedat: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
the whole thing sef dey look like naija nollyhood home video
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by jamace(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
For those cheering the APC govt for impunity, rascality and neglect of rule of law, remember that today is Dino's day, tomorrow could be yours.

Speak against outright impunity and rascality of govt today and safe yourself from the same humiliation tomorrow.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by duduade: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
ElNero:
What is the title of this movie again??

Dino the crook

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol... grin grin

I once visited a sick Nephew in the hospital. There was this other patient who was bedridden as a result of accident, his bed was beside my Nephew.

All he was asking to be served was Garri....Garri.....It was quite funny to me, however remorseful...
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by BrokenCock: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
He is a fake assman! Faker than bobrisky
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by BrokenCock: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
ElNero:
What is the title of this movie again??
Mi ah DINO sabi d name oh

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by emkz: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please those who may know, can they tell us what sickness Dino is suffering from because I am not understanding this drama again.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by akdjr(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
But can't his friends and supporters advice him to show maturity for once.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by AfonjaConehead: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
psucc:
I karma may be at work. He is having his fair share for working for the emergence of Buahri as President in 2015. Ask Saraki, Shehu Sani, Atiku, Tinubu, et all.

Can you imagine the number of Nigerians dying from hunger?

#NoPeace4TheWicked
God bless you
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Kiloseria: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
It's not a big deal, life is turn by turn. Hmmmm!!!! I laughed, he who knows the work of darkness should not injure the moon. I stop here
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
I see a bottle of Freshly Peeled Premium African Rooasted Peanuts there...

Considering his antecedents and the recent handling of that young dreadlocked photographer, He is being treated fairly!

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by fortune1968: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This is a serving senator for the love of God

Buhari remember you won't live forever
A serving senator is above the law ? Go and sit down !
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This is a serving senator for the love of God

Buhari remember you won't live forever

So?

Senators are no better than us. We elect them to serve us, not the other way round.

Stop making them a better class above the law.

*Gratefulheart01 is a swine and a crook. Beware of him*
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Who cares? He deserves everything that comes his way. Ajekun iya ni o je
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
AM STILL REPEATING IT, ANYBODY THAT SUPPORT THIS REGIME, EVIL WILL VISIT THERE HOME ONE BY ONE.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by kerry57: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dino, the best actor of the new year. Leading the chart without looking back at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.