Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (82248 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by zomby(m): 2:44am On Jan 12, 2019
I hope mosquitos chop his @ss finish.

Enemy of progress, energy of great Nigeria and a complete worthless blooodyfooI!
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by frozen70(f): 2:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Sunmolar:
Should I call this humiliation?

It's not humiliation
Every one both Dino and the police are all acting up

Characters every where

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by frozen70(f): 2:49am On Jan 12, 2019
yesloaded:
this comedy never end?

It's just starting now
It's season by season
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by zomby(m): 2:51am On Jan 12, 2019
This is my only issue with Buhari and the Nigerian youths.
This kind of despicable human being should have been disabled many years ago....

Disabling this worthless animal shouldn’t be difficult if everyone is holding down their various roles:

Roles:
1. Buhari administration: lockup the animal for about 18 months with no access to anyone or anything

2. While the Nigerian youths set his houses and cars on fire.

If this can happen, Trust me, this empty keg will fall like a timber...and forever shut his dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by alexola20(m): 4:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Rcrown: 5:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Dino has arranged another drama to get sympathy from Nigerians.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by dracosith(m): 5:59am On Jan 12, 2019
When you slay the innnocent, Karma doesn’t waste time on you. I wish this to befall on all those who slayed GEJ. I am really enjoying this. Go to jail DINO grin

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by awoluyi(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Pour some drops of H2So4 on Dino's palm, he will surely stand up. This simple test will confirm the level of the distinguished senator's sickness . If he doesn't respond fast to the test, I advise he should be given the NEXT LEVEL of intensive medical treatment.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2019
zomby:
This is my only issue with Buhari and the Nigerian youths.
This kind of despicable human being should have been disabled many years ago....

Disabling this worthless animal shouldn’t be difficult if everyone is holding down their various roles:

Roles:
1. Buhari administration: lockup the animal for about 18 months with no access to anyone or anything

2. While the Nigerian youths set his houses and cars on fire.

If this can happen, Trust me, this empty keg will fall like a timber...and forever shut his dirty mouth.

I could not agree with you more on the need for natural justice to be implemented in this case. While there no doubt exist many Nigerian embezzlers of public funds who have stolen more than Dino, the fact is that all those other kleptomaniacs, by and large, have been wise enough to hide that looted wealth from view, and keep their lavish spending as quiet as possible, at least online and in public.

Dino, on the other hand, probably due to his lack of a formal education, and also due to being of extremely low intelligence, has made a career out of boasting about the public wealth that he has looted from government coffers, and about his extravagant wastage of that money on pricey cars, most of whose suspension systems ride WAY too low to clear the rough lunar surface of Nigerian roads.

Being cursed with the tiny brain of a cockroach, Mr. Dino simply could not care about the quietly simmering rage his boastful noise inspires in the vast majority of his fellow citizens that remain trapped in piteous hand-to-mouth existences of abject poverty, all around his opulent mansions, and outside the tinted bullet-proof windows of his flashy cars.

Suffice to say, therefore, Dino's day of reckoning may at long last have arrived, with this latest arrest and detention he is enjoying right now. The simple fact is that outside of Mr. Dino Ferrari Maajale's immediate family, NOBODY would care in the slightest, if tomorrow's news headline informed the world that Dino was killed in brutal fashion "whilst trying to escape" from police custody.

Such a death, if served up on such a disgusting character as Dino Maajale, would in fact be regarded by most who know that criminal, as a long-overdue public service, which rid the nation of one truly arrogant, gluttonous and nasty human being possessed of NO redeeming qualities whatsoever.

The DSS security agency is therefore in a position right now, to make final amends for a wrong committed against the Nigerian nation's cash register, by liquidating that greedy treasury vampire Mr. Dino "Ferrari" Maajale, as quickly as possible, after locking him away until his very existence is forgotten by the outside world, at which point he can be silenced forever in a deep underground cell, as a prelude to being secretly interred like the stray rabid mongrel dog he has been all along.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by TEYA: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
creolehunt:
Inasmuch as I have no pity on this man, because he was one of those who sold Mr. Buhari to us.

We should ask ourselves, if this can happen to a Senator of the Federal Republic, what about the bulk of us who are commoners?

Trust me, it'll be worse. This is just a microcosm of the travails of the average Nigerian. Say no to impunity!!
The bulk of us who are commoners have experienced this many times in the past and will experience it again and when we do, I need you to know that people like dino will not give a fùck! So don't tell us that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.