Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (82249 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by kareemkamil(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ajekun iya nioje, Ajekun iya nioje, Ajekun iya nioje, eni tio toninan ti n denan deni. Ajekun iya nioje, Ajekun iya nioje, Ajekun iya nioje, eni tio toninan ti n denan deni.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by AreaFada2: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Slynation:

Lol.... as for me, i have already prepared myself should incase Buhari eventually emerges victorious which I'am definitely sure it will be done by rigging, one thing is for sure, body go tell everybody grin

I'm telling you.

But already knew that in 2015. They will not play gentle like GEJ and hand over if they lose.

If we were suffering now and seeing the benefits in near dangling in front of us, no problem: like a world class solar energy complex in the North, a massive IT hub being built in collaboration with multinationals, wind farms growing along the cost of Atlantic (like commitment to rely 80% on renewable energy by 2030) and produce 100,000 MW by then, reduce dependency on oil & gas to under 40% by 2025, total reliance on locally refined fuel by 2021, education & health care to be given 25% of national budget combined by 2021, unemployment to be below 12& by 2023, recurrent expenditure to be under 35% of budget by 2022, and such targets seen to be clearly in sight, it will be fine.

But no, all parameters of development are going down rapidly and they want more of same. Fighting corruption but citizens going hungry to bed. Expert in security as former General but military funerals occur frequently and hundreds still missing. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by guiddoti: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Senate is just a label of near-by groundnut bottle grin grin No more respect for this miscreat senator
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by ImperialYoruba: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ok, thats it!

We have to get lawyer for Dino. Ive had it!

First they cut off power to his house and made this honorable Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria sleep in darkness a whole freaking night!

Now instead of giving him a 5-star accomodation befitting a whole Senator, they have instead treated him like like a patient in teaching hospital or a general hospital....put a comfortable sleeper on the floor, with pillow and blanket to lay on. UNACCEPTABLE!

Call FFK to come and represent Dino. Peter Obahiagbon must hear this...
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Slynation(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
AreaFada2:

I'm telling you.

But already knew that in 2015. They will not play gentle like GEJ and hand over if they lose.

If we were suffering now and seeing the benefits in near dangling in front of us, no problem: like a world class solar energy complex in the North, a massive IT hub being built in collaboration with multinationals, wind farms growing along the cost of Atlantic (like commitment to rely 80% on renewable energy by 2030) and produce 100,000 MW by then, reduce dependency on oil & gas to under 40% by 2025, total reliance on locally refined fuel by 2021, education & health care to be given 25% of national budget combined by 2021, unemployment to be below 12& by 2023, recurrent expenditure to be under 35% of budget by 2022, and such targets seen to be clearly in sight, it will be fine.

But no, all parameters of development are going down rapidly and they want more of same. Fighting corruption but citizens going hungry to bed. Expert in security as former General but military funerals occur frequently and hundreds still missing. shocked shocked shocked shocked
just leave those dullards.... The party was built on lies!! I knew there was trouble in Canaan after buhari debunked most of his campaign promises, Am just an unfortunate Nigerian
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Oponel1962: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is anyone better than the other.
What is important in the man.
Many think they are above the law in this country.
Is he the only senator in Nigeria.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by ejimatic: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Famousbabe:
Masked Policemen reportedly stormed the Police Hospital, Area 1,where Dino Melaye was admitted and whisked him away.

Benny Umoren @BennyUmoren shared new photos of Dino Melaye lying in the floor and wrote:

"The @PoliceNG after whisking @dino_melaye out of the hospital they decided to dump him somewhere, this is a Senator of the federal republic, his only crime - he is a member of the

@OfficialPDPNig

and criticizes

@MBuhari

incompetence and thievery.

This is unacceptable."

Also, Seun Okin of Channels TV shared new photos of Senator Dino Melaye and reports:

" Just In: Senator Dino Melaye taken from Police Clinic to DSS Medical Centre Abuja after disagreement over his fitness to face trial, Police say they have warrant to detain the Kogi lawmaker for 14days."

See more photos of where Senator Dino Melaye was dumped by police..

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/dino-melaye-taken-to-dss-medical-centre.html?m=1
. No apology to anybody.and no sentiments attached....if we are not careful politicians will continue to play masses like football. Dino is not a special person nobody is above the law.... Do you know many Nigerians that are in cell now for various reasons. Dino is not an angel. If he is not guilty why resisting arrest? Why pretence of sickness? Activists like Fawehinmi Falana Bola Ige would never do that. Nigeria should forget sentiment about Dino.if he has cases let him go to court..... he is not above the law.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:
Inasmuch as I have no pity on this man, because he was one of those who sold Mr. Buhari to us.

We should ask ourselves, if this can happen to a Senator of the Federal Republic, what about the bulk of us who are commoners?

Trust me, it'll be worse. This is just a microcosm of the travails of the average Nigerian. Say no to impunity!!

The commoners have received worst

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Bluffly: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:
Inasmuch as I have no pity on this man, because he was one of those who sold Mr. Buhari to us.

We should ask ourselves, if this can happen to a Senator of the Federal Republic, what about the bulk of us who are commoners?

Trust me, it'll be worse. This is just a microcosm of the travails of the average Nigerian. Say no to impunity!!
Explain what has happened to him
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by IprintMONEY: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
i cannot wait to see osuofia act as dino malaye in the next upcoming comedy movie
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by idealogical: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ikorodu Bois, where una dey?

grin grin grin
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by IprintMONEY: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
anyone that opposes buhari is corrupt, in fact opposing Buhari is a great biblical sin
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by AreaFada2: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Slynation:

just leave those dullards.... The party was built on lies!! I knew there was trouble in Canaan after buhari debunked most of his campaign promises, Am just an unfortunate Nigerian

God always has a purpose.

Just forget govt and look within your inner strength. Therein lies the only fortune currently.

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by iukpe: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Always turning bedridden after arrest.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Abyima(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
xclusiveguy4:
grin patiently waiting for ikorodu boys like..
What's so interesting about Ikorodu boys. Nigerians can patronize rubbish. sad
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by shegra58: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dino is a coward stand on your feet,be a man and face your charges stop embarassing your self and the future of your children remember your children may want to hold any position in the future and these your dramatic pictures will do more than harm to thier ambition undecided
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Gross display of Tyranny, but the masses are supporting it.

It will get to your own turn one day.

Point of correction.. Only Yorubas support the barbaric acts of Buhari.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Raskasal(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gossiplover:
THEY DID NOT DUMP HIM THERE. HE CHOSE TO LAY ON THE GROUND BASED ON WHO HE IS AS AN ACTOR. See more pictures taken earlier today

God bless you. That is how they lie up an dan
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by 21GunnSalute(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
xclusiveguy4:
grin patiently waiting for ikorodu boys like..

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by bikefab(m): 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dino Melaye is all bark and no bite. Just imagine his cowardly display...why cant he fight like a man? It is better to die standing than to live kneeling.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by FOBOKO(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why are they doing like this.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by writeprof(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
ElNero:
What is the title of this movie again??

Dino omo Melaye ati awon alagbara.
But is this not lawlessness at play in our polity?

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Wisemen0147(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Beejaytrump(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where are the other senators?
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by leonardosomto(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Life is turn by turn.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by xpool(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

He that fetched ant infested firewood, must enjoy the company of lizards.

In as much as this is extra judicial humiliation, I don't pity him. He made his own funeral in 2014.
Wetin Goodluck Jonathan do them wet all of them abandon am in 2014?
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Pennywise(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
This piece of shieit can only be senator in Nigeria and no where else.
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Afamed: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This is a serving senator for the love of God

Buhari remember you won't live forever
Being a Senator doesn't stop one from honouring a court summon. Don't be stupid
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by Afamed: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
writeprof:

Dino omo Melaye ati awon alagbara.
But is this not lawlessness at play in our polity?
Not honouring a court summon is also a lawlessness. Don't be fooled with Dino antics
Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by troublemakea(m): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2019
iyke926:
Person father wey no wan get sense. sad
Na that bottle of groundnut I just dey observe and not Dino.

Na who Dino epp?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) by tiwiex(m): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

That's what bothers me. We suppport these issues blindly and laugh at it. Is he under detention or what? Has he been charged to court? We just dey laugh while the country's path is not clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.