Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (18728 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ijaw_girl
Thats what I'm saying. It only makes more than $900 million worldwide but makes between $300 - $310 million in the U.S.

"Avatar" has made $2,740,405,721 worldwide and I heard an extended version is coming out on August 27 2010.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2010
I just found out  shocked
Avatar is the highest selling movie of all time
I thot Avatar cld never beat Titanic
Impressive!

World wide sales matter more than just crap US
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Official Trailer Stills - High Resolution Images: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1

This is the start of the chapter battle of Hogwarts, as we all know from previous books, theres an invisble barrier that protects hogwarts, this scene is the death eaters tearing it apart, The protective spells are being torn down by Voldemort. .therefore the barrier becoming visible, with holes appearing here and there, AMAZING STILL!!!

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2010
Finally ♥ Harry Potter and Ginny Wesley

Yes, at the end of Hallows, "19 years later" Harry and Ginny are married with kids, as are Hermione and Ron,

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:39am On Aug 17, 2010
the final battle-Harry Vs Voldemort EPIC BATTLE

this is the final battle, but in the book there were people all around. I'm anxious about the final battle and the changes! Awesome trailer tho!

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by vescucci(m): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2010
You must be having an orga.sm now, Ijaw girl
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2010
lolz_you are sick! because of harry potter?
Cant wait for November tho :/
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2010
^^ Mental Orgasm is also a great one to have grin
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 1:20am On Aug 17, 2010
chika98:

^^ Mental heavenly feeling is also a great one to have grin
cheesy exaggeration much?
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2010
ijaw_girl:

cheesy exaggeration much?

Err the bot edited my post. I said Mental Or.gasm cheesy
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 3:31am On Aug 17, 2010
WackyJ1:

Voldemort is another of my favourite characters.
Its interesting how he was just 11 when Dumbledore was over 50 and he grew up to be able to challenge him in non-verbal spells.
Voldemort laid his foundation early while in hogwarts, it seems he already knew his own destiny. No one told him, he was the heir of slytherin. Learnt about horcruxes & all that. Harry always did his stuff in company of his friends.
Another bad girl i like is bellatrix lestrange. Eccentric, pretty and pretty crazy

Prolly why i like him.  A sense of self already forged when he was little.  I despise confused people. grin

obinna5000:

Na wa o!
It seems like someone's posts keeps getting deleted.  undecided

Not deleted. . .tagged by the spambot.  Like seriously undecided  People too like scape goats
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2010
Join the Harry Potter official page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/harrypottermovie?ref=ts

You'll see photo from the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1".
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by polyphasic: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2010
Well honestly speaking i have seen only the first part of this movie and never saw any other in future. I hate the hype given to harry potter. Its ok that movie is good but it is not an awesome that i would appreciate it.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2010
Meteolojinx Recanto !!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2010
wiki

Horcrux!-Usage To contain fragments of a soul and prevent death

A Horcrux is an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul for the purpose of attaining immortality.
he book Secrets of the Darkest Art, once held in the Hogwarts Library, gives explicit instructions on creating Horcruxes. Due to the book's horrible nature, Albus Dumbledore hid it away in his office; he did not destroy it. The process is known to involve a spell and a horrible act.[2] To split one's soul, one must also commit the most supreme act of evil — murder — and then encase a portion of their fractured soul into a chosen object with an as-of-yet unrevealed spell. Although, in theory, a Horcrux can be anything, Lord Voldemort chose to use objects of great significance or importance.

Side effects
When a wizard makes a Horcrux, the mutilation of his soul causes him to become less human.

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2010
List of Voldemort's Horcruxes

first Horcruxe

Tom Riddle's Diary
Destroyed by: Harry Potter
Destruction Site: Chamber of Secrets
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2010
ijaw_girl:

found out:Dumbledore requested that Snape shld  kill him

Basically Snape was doing what he was told from Dumbledore and trying to make Voldemort believe that he was on his side.
and also to put less pressure on draco

SHORT SUMMARY

Dumbledore asked Snape to kill Dumbledore. Over the summer between the 5th and 6th books, Dumbledore went looking for the ring Voldemort had stolen from his grandfather Marvolo Gaunt. Unfortunately Voldemort had made the ring into a Horcrux and put a curse on it. Even though Dumbledore knew the ring was probably cursed, he just couldn't resist touching the stone in the ring.
Dumbledore immediately found Snape, and Snape was able to contain the curse in Dumbledore's hand. If Snape hadn't done this in time, the curse would have spread to the rest of Dumbledore's body and killed him fairly quickly. But even though Snape was able to contain the curse, Dumbledore was still doomed: he had only about a year to live.
So, since Voldemort was already planning to make Draco Malfoy kill Dumbledore, Dumbledore decided to ask Snape to kill him instead.
And even if Draco was able to kill him, Dumbledore didn't want Draco's soul to be damaged by murder. Also, if Snape killed Dumbledore, it would seemingly prove his loyalty to Voldemort, and ensure his continuing worth as an adept and loyal Death Eater.

The cursed wouldn't have killed him quickly but bring him to a slow and painful death and not just that dumbledore was the current master of the elder wand, one of the deathly hallows. this wand is said to have been undefeatable in battle and has caused a lot of damage in the wizarding world. dumbledore planned that once snape killed him, snape would become the master of the wand but would bury the wand in dumbledore's grave so that the power of the wand would die slowly. but incidentaly draco was the one to defeat dumbledore with the expelliarmus spell(in half blood prince) so he became the master of the wand, even though he never wielded it, later harry defeated draco and became the master of the wand meanwhile voldemort killed snape with nagini believing he was the master of the wand. Later at the end of the battle of hogwarts, Harry left the wand in dumbledore's grave to fufill his wishes.
Harry potter and the deathly hallos would have been originally called Harry potter and the elder wand
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by tripledub: 4:03am On Aug 27, 2010
I love everything about

HARRYPOTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Rocktation(f): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2010
Prisoner of Azkaban's my favorite. Under any weather.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
19 more days to go!!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 3:50am On Nov 01, 2010
Yeah!!!!!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2010
Hmmmm someone's giving me tickets but the cinema is far from my house undecided
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2010
lol leave your home 2hrs before the movie starts lol
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2010
@ijaw_girl
"Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1" = Most anticipated film of November 2010 cool
The pirates are also waiting at the corner. grin

I'll definitely check it out when it premieres in Nigerian cinemas hopefully by November 19 2010 as well. undecided
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2010
ijaw_girl:

lol leave your home 2hrs before the movie starts lol

You're not serious lol. I nor dey stress myself like that.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by medjai(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Everyone after this has been rubbish
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
lol ice its worth the stress

uhm-medjai Half blood prince wasnt bad at all
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
Not for me. Something like LOTR yes! i will go thru the stress
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
I am surprised am not a big fan of Lord of the rings
dont like it one bit
Maybe I have not really sat down to watch all the sequels well
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2010
Ahhh oh well. . .we'll see how this harry goes
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
Harry never dissapoints
Goblet of fire is an exception tho lol
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2010
That's a matter of preference. The only outstanding one is PoA.
Most polls agree with that. Those we had high hopes for, sorta just met the grade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid's "Sweet Love" Featured On "Ballers", US Hit Series / Gotv Introduces 2 More Channels. / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.