Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (18734 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2011
yaay for harry

one day more!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2011
@ijaw_girl and WackyJ1
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 is now certified fresh at 96% on Rotten Tomatoes based on 116 reviews from critics.

It also has a score of 87/100 on Metacritic based on 32 critic reviews.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
Woah! Well that settles it. Looks like the film is good enough for me to able to part with Harry Potter series without tears.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
tomorrow is the d day!
but gonna watch HP on saturday
cinemaz tomorrow are gonna be jampacked!~!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2011
Today is the day.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2011
T- 2 hours for me. Finally the day is here cry grin
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2011
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 is now showing at cinemas in Nigeria.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 5:50am On Jul 16, 2011
Spoiler alert grin( Well, if you've read the book then none of these would be a spoiler at all)

WOW! What an emotional roller coaster. After all these years, we finally see it all play out.
In the first part we see Hermione's strength and how all those years of studying paid off.
I think in this one we get to see Severus Snape and his deep love for Lily play out. Hands down my favorite
character from day 1! Even though his complex personality didn't all make sense till the last book.
The scene where he holds Lily after her death and cries will touch your heart. Even when he told Dumbledore
" I told you to protect her" The pain in his voice as he cried. The scene where he sends out his "doe"
and Dumbledore goes " Lily? after all this while?" Snape goes " Always" Now that is LOVE!

At the end is was very well done. Perfect ending to this epic tale. Longbottom we got to see him show his strength and bravery.
See Ron and Hermione kiss. So many beautiful scenes like when Professor Minevra said " I've always wanted to use that spell"

Ah I loved every bit of it
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2011
^^ it's a spoiler for me though i love spoilers because if a movie is good, it's good.
Looks like my man Snape showed himself, i don't know if i'll be able to not cry when he dies
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
going 2 watch the movie tomorrow. .so Chika I aint gonna read your post cheesy
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]ijaw_girl darling movie freak like me how long are you going to wait before you see this flick? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just curious anyway but dunno fail to drop us your review after seeing em. . . grin grin
[/size]
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv and ijaw_girl
I'm definitely going to see Harry Potter 7 part 2.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
lolz my review coming up soon oo
inshort immediately i leave the theatre
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 made $92.1 million on Friday at the U.S. Box Office.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2011
Mehn i watched it yesterday. It made sense but it seems there was so much that it looked as if they were rushing, but i understand, if they were to put everything it'd be a 3 hour film.
The film tried,
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2011
'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2' debuts at No. 1 in the U.S. with an estimated opening weekend gross of $168.5 million.
It surpassed 'The Dark Knight' opening weekend gross of $158.4 million.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2011
WHAT CAN I SAY BRILLIANT!! HP7-2= ACTION, ROMANCE, COMEDY, ADVENTURE  etc Sad to see it go! sad Nostalgia for years to come

My fav character in the movie is Voldemort. .damn that guy cracked me up. .We got to see the funny side of Voldermot. .I love when he hugged malfroy @ the end for coming back 2 the death eaters. .The voldermot aint got any human emotions, so mean

the Malfroy family = COWARDS!! lol useless family! no wonder voldermot never trusted them. .Nobody seems 2 understand why she lied to voldermot that Harry potter wuz dead

Snape --the bravest man alive according 2 me  cheesy lol and Harry Potter! I didnt feel bad when Snape died --but i really felt bad when fred died, Rons elder brother, I felt it. .I really liked fred and his twin brother george, too bad he had to die~!

I love when Dumbledore's army were protecting the castle. .that was the best part of the movie. .everyone liked when professor McGonagall commanded the soldiers(statues) 2 protect the castle. .then she said "I've always wanted to use that spell!" Very funny. . I also love the protective spell--the stuff/or shield that protects the castle

dislikes

I didnt like the ending. .19 years later, when everyone became adults/parents. .it looked silly and dumb. .the directors shld have just shown us that ron and hermoine. harry potter and ron sister were still couples or we get to see when they all got married

I also hate when harry potter was talking 2 Dumbledore in that white place, Dumbledore was just yarning dust etc

to be continued. . .
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 5:57am On Jul 19, 2011
My favorite scenes

when Ron runs at Draco and his gang yelling "That's my girlfriend!" and then he runs back yelling "Goyle set the whole bloody place on fire!"

ginny's mom fights Bellatrix Lestrange
ginny's mom said "tht is my daughter u bitch" lol my FAV part n part 2 was wen Harry,ron & hermoine had 2 saveDraco & his friends & ron told harry if we die trying 2 save them i'm going 2 kill u lol
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2011
chika98:

WOW! What an emotional roller coaster. After all these years, we finally see it all play out.
In the first part we see Hermione's strength and how all those years of studying paid off.
I think in this one we get to see Severus Snape and his deep love for Lily play out. Hands down my favorite
character from day 1! Even though his complex personality didn't all make sense till the last book.
The scene where he holds Lily after her death and cries will touch your heart. Even when he told Dumbledore
" I told you to protect her" The pain in his voice as he cried. The scene where he sends out his "doe"
and Dumbledore goes " Lily? after all this while?" Snape goes " Always" Now that is LOVE!

A

lol snape truly loved Lily. . Snape is def the greatest character. .hes loyalty 2 Dumbledore all this while is amazing
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by teeluv(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
i should not be on this page,

you people are intimidating me, definitely goin to watch it this weekend,
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2011
Snape forever!!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 1:51am On Jul 20, 2011
The man called Severus Snape

At the end of it all. He was just a scapegoat for Dumbledore. Sure he ran his mouth about the prophesy(seeing as he didn't even hear the whole thing)
He ran to Dumbledore and begged with tears in his eyes for protection for Lily. Dumbledore now used his love for Lily to make him sorry for my language
his "b1tch"!

Okay sure Snape wasn't a saint either. He's a bully to the students esp Harry but imagine if you were in his shoes? You didn't have friends.
The only girl you ever loved and who was a friend ended up with the "jock" who bullied you all through school. So why did the bad guy even get the good girl
in this story? J.K Rowling if I ever meet you eh! You have something to answer for.

Even with all of these dude stayed in love with this woman. Protected her son even though there's nothing in it for him.
He didn't even get an "Avada Kedvra" death. He got a slit in the throat followed by Nagini biting him. So really who got it worse?
And even in his final last breaths; He still wanted to look once more into the eyes of the woman who he's always loved.
Abeg everyone should go and hug transformer. From Dumbledore o! To James Pottter o!
grin cry cry
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
lol @ Chika
Snape lived a sad life. .But I never understood the prophecy part. .What did Snape misinterpret/misunderstood abt Lily death?
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2011
ijaw_girl:

lol @ Chika
Snape lived a sad life. .But I never understood the prophecy part. .What did Snape misinterpret/misunderstood abt Lily death?

The prophecy simply said a boy born at the end of July will defeat the Dark Lord. What Snape didn't wait to hear was if this child is a "True blood" or a "half blood"
Two children were born at the end of July and they're Harry and Neville Longbottom who's a True blood.
Which lead Voldemort to think it was the Potters but I reckon it wasn't even Harry Potter to begin with but that's how the story
was written so it is all good.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2011
chika98:

The man called Severus Snape

At the end of it all. He was just a scapegoat for Dumbledore. Sure he ran his mouth about the prophesy(seeing as he didn't even hear the whole thing)
He ran to Dumbledore and begged with tears in his eyes for protection for Lily. Dumbledore now used his love for Lily to make him sorry for my language
his "b1tch"!

Okay sure Snape wasn't a saint either. He's a bully to the students esp Harry but imagine if you were in his shoes? You didn't have friends.
The only girl you ever loved and who was a friend ended up with the "jock" who bullied you all through school. So why did the bad guy even get the good girl
in this story? J.K Rowling if I ever meet you eh! You have something to answer for.

Even with all of these dude stayed in love with this woman. Protected her son even though there's nothing in it for him.
He didn't even get an "Avada Kedvra" death. He got a slit in the throat followed by Nagini biting him. So really who got it worse?
And even in his final last breaths; He still wanted to look once more into the eyes of the woman who he's always loved.
Abeg everyone should go and hug transformer. From Dumbledore o! To James Pottter o!
grin cry cry
I'll not be here and have you insult Dumbledore. Everyone sees dumbledore as a nice man who's willing to help all those who come to him but sometimes enough is enough. 1. Snape wen to join the death eaters and
2. He displayed a level of stupidity that Dumbledore does not like at all by rushing to tell Voldemort bout a prophecy he heard without even thinking.
And he just rushed to Dumbledore for help as If he had anything to do with it' the way i see it Dumbledore will help but you must take responsibility for his actions, Snape mouth caused the death of two bright students and the mental instability of another two. Traumatizing two children in the process. Chika If na you, after reasoning all this i'm sure you won't even make him your bitch. You'll just give him Avada Kadavra right there. As for James Potter, thank God he died before the series.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2011
WackyJ1:

I'll not be here and have you insult Dumbledore. Everyone sees dumbledore as a nice man who's willing to help all those who come to him but sometimes enough is enough. 1. Snape wen to join the death eaters and
2. He displayed a level of stupidity that Dumbledore does not like at all by rushing to tell Voldemort bout a prophecy he heard without even thinking.
And he just rushed to Dumbledore for help as If he had anything to do with it' the way i see it Dumbledore will help but you must take responsibility for his actions, Snape mouth caused the death of two bright students and the mental instability of another two. Traumatizing two children in the process. Chika If na you, after reasoning all this i'm sure you won't even make him your NaughtyWoman. You'll just give him Avada Kadavra right there. As for James Potter, thank God he died before the series.

Oh have a seat! I too love Dumbledore so this isn't about insult. It is simply stating the facts as they are. That's all.
You haven't said anything that I didn't say already so what's your point again? Yeah insulting Dumbledore right? Remain seated!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 1:08am On Jul 22, 2011
Who is the greatest wizard
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by buy1get2(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2011
i love d movie so much buh neva gat d chance to watch original one, jst fake cenema dubb
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by teeluv(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2011
finally saw the movie, good to finally piece all the missing parts togeda,

na waa see dumbledore and snapes faithful, sofly sofly oo, na film oo,
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Hardballer(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
just seen it and and by the way they fd up the story line (as usual ) , left out some parts and left me feelinmg empty afterward all i can say to David Yates is

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2011
post them reviews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas / #bbnaija: Cee-c’s Elder Sister Blasts Haters / Burna Boy, Teni, Zlatan And DJ Neptune Set To Perform At Bbnaija 2019 Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.