Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (18731 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by mithel(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
Damn,where have i been all this while,i should gave been here with you guys.

I am a hp fanatic,i have followed from day 1,and the fact that the first serie came out when i was in js1,that meant that i took each serie as a movie for each year i was in secondary school.

I loved hp to the extent that,i call my teachers hp names,my biology(herbology) teacher was prof. Sprout (a woman) and so on.even my classmates had names,ofcos i chose to be harry,n my best friends ron and hermione,and a neville and dean thomas(the guy luvd talking football(quaditch))

and i had my book of spells,my favorites are obliviate(memory),patronum,ridiculus.

Too bad am in nigeria,i have an habit of waithng for the clear unpirated hp cd to cme out b4 watching it.

I love HP.

Stupefy
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by marcus1234: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
rip harry potter sequel
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2011
I'm a die hard fan of Harry Potter especially[i] The Goblet of Fire[/i]. I never get tired of it. My favorite part was the Priori Incantatem part where Harry and Voldemeort's wands connected. Awesome scene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas / #bbnaija: Cee-c’s Elder Sister Blasts Haters / Burna Boy, Teni, Zlatan And DJ Neptune Set To Perform At Bbnaija 2019 Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.