Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo (58666 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by shilz(f): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2019
I hail their wives..
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Jesesky: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Nothing special...
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by delpee(f): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
May God protect him, grant our soldiers victory so that he'll see his beloved Adama again and live happily thereafter. Amen
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MrBONE2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet
I decided to pay my girlfriend a surprise visit. when I got to her house, I met my brother in her sitting room.
My girlfriend was shocked when she saw me but she quickly composed herself, took my brother by his hand and introduced him to me as her cousin.
My blood brother is my cousin

Emmmm how did it end grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Hiploko(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
chieftroller002:

Apart from your imaginary suya and being an Asslicker, what else do you do for a living

ATTENTION Everyone-
This guy is a complete waste
A confused confusionist
A purposeless human being
Good for nothing asslicker
God forsaken animal
I just don't understand his own kind of stupidity but I admire his unfailing commitment to it

I saw a thread the other day where the mad man claimed he was the one that served them barbecue at simi's wedding grin

You don't do home delivery
You don't have offices anywhere in the world
Just a nonsensical zombie with no value

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

This guy is disconnected.
Any mentally sound person would know this guy has a psycho derailment.
Please take it easy with him. Please
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by RexEmmyGee: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
cenaman:
He must be an Hausa or Afonja IPOB soldier can not say this because they re not patrotic citizen, GOD bless u, u must defeat ur enemy and come back to ur lovely wife hail and hearty.
Which one is Afonja IPOB soldier?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
I don't know much about the thug soldier life.

I always think they are not capable of raising decent families.

There was one who use to visit my folks. The minute he became a soldier, he turned into a misogynist.

I don't know how you will kill people and remain a normal person.

Let me not talk about those ones that kill kids and rape girls and women.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by dmbaiseboy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
chieftroller002:

Apart from your imaginary suya and being an Asslicker, what else do you do for a living

ATTENTION Everyone-
A confused confusionist
God forsaken animal
I just don't understand his own kind of stupidity but I admire his unfailing commitment to it

I saw a thread the other day where the mad man claimed he was the one that served them barbecue at simi's wedding grin

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

Bro !!! Wetin dey happen naa
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Jabioro: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet
I decided to pay my girlfriend a surprise visit. when I got to her house, I met my brother in her sitting room.
My girlfriend was shocked when she saw me but she quickly composed herself, took my brother by his hand and introduced him to me as her cousin.
She is smart..you guy wanted to kill me with plenty laff..
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Jabioro: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
shilz:
I hail their wives..
Come marry me l no be soldier..
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
cenaman:
He must be an Hausa or Afonja IPOB soldier can not say this because they re not patrotic citizen, GOD bless u, u must defeat ur enemy and come back to ur lovely wife hail and hearty.

When will u get sense?
Must u always display ur foolish tendency on this forum?
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Albertone(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Now i know these people have been brainwashed.Replacing the love of your life with the love of your country thats doesnt worth it...

Later,they will complain of shortage of ammunition.Is that not wastage of bullets??
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by semyman: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
STOP FIGHTING THE WIND; YOU CAN'T WIN

Prof. Usman B M wrote this on President Muhammadu Buhari

You don't change a government with hate and malice, you change government with tact and intelligence. This sustained onslaught against Buhari cannot move him from that seat. Never seen such a people who sleep and wake up with constricted venom against a man who aspired to be where he is today.

The Nigerian presidential seat is not for Christians or Muslims, it is for that Nigerian who is a Nigerian and has the Nigerian blood in him. A nation bedevilled by calamity and the only advocacy by some of her citizens is that the president should resign or be voted out. Nothing is more sickening and illogical than this.

Sincere people rally around themselves to solve problems, but here people gather in mosques and churches plotting the removal of a constitutionally elected man. The man you are so maliciously blackmailing has his own supporters who are doing everything to return their candidate. Instead of your surreptitious plot, why not promote your candidate, polish him and sell his candidacy?

Blackmail doesn't change a government, disguised venom don't win elections only sincere electioneering ideas wins election. These outdated strategies of using religion and ethnicity cannot fetch any electoral values. This is more than 3 years since Muhammadu Buhari assumed leadership, yet no single person has been islamized as peddled by the wicked merchants of mischief. If I were you, I will resign to fate in the matter of this man. This is the same man that was set to die when his car exploded in volcanic IED, this man had his character mutilated on TVs, Radios, Newspapers, in Churches and Mosques; in fact he nearly lost his life but guess what? He defied all these excruciating experiences to come out strong because God was not done with him. Do not begrudge this man, it is not him manifesting mortality, it is God manifesting his awesomeness on this man. People like this are special; he has this special anointing, like the rock in the river, he is firmly rooted. Use wisdom to dislodge not these weak conspiracies flying round.

The Muhammadu Buhari I know is not here to promote any agenda other than his sworn oath of regaining the nation from the claw of usurper, looters, vampires and the acclaimed landlords of Nigeria.

STOP FIGHTING THE WIND; YOU CAN'T WIN.

*IREWOLEDE*
If those who removed Buhari from power in 1985 knew he would ever come back, they would have killed him like Balewa, Ironsi or Murtala. They never imagined there would ever be a Buhari Presidency....they spotted a likely emergence of Idiagbon, they poisoned him immediately....lol. Not funny actually.

They thought Buhari Ambition would be a lifetime joke but when they saw the reality in 2014, they organized assassins to kill him in Kaduna his beloved city, he is from Katsina but based in Kaduna. Just like they killed Bola Ige in Ibadan his beloved city, he was from Esa Oke but based in Ibadan. However, Buhari escaped but his car was shot many times and convoy bombed!!!

Buhari defeated the combination of his destiny truncators. Just like MOSES too, if the Egyptians knew he would free their slaves, they would have killed him inside the palace when he was a baby. . After all, they killed other babies...

Even as the President, Buhari was poisoned, those who poisoned him knew he couldn't have survived because others like Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon didn't survive. The mystery of his survival has turned the reasoning of his assailants upside down. The Buhari they know is dead. Just like MOSES was different when he reappeared to the Egyptians. He wasn't running away again, he called Pharaoh by name, he messed up all the Dubai Magicians of Egypt...Moses was the First Jubrin from Sudan!!!

2019 is sealed because the Egyptians must contest with Moses, Moses did not die and Moses has taken up the challenge to ensure that the oppressed people of God remain free!!!
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
una dae try o. With all these hate revolving around you people against your fellow human being you would still go down on your knees and pray to God to help you. The irony of life

tell that jargons to Igbo on this thread. no one has monopoly of foolishness and leave God out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Kneephy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
chieftroller002:

ATTENTION Everyone-
A confused confusionist
God forsaken animal

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

You must be very stupid for you to iterate all this rubbish up there.

U dey buy data for am??

Na u buy him phone??

Why can't human being just be good to each other??

The fact that he's always online gives u migraine or what business do u have with him in the first place.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Awww, this is so sweet and terribly sad cry

I salute every woman married to a soldier. It's very tough
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Almaiga: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is touching.
God will guide this Nigerian heroe and other Galant Soldiers. They will return to meet their Families safe and sound.

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Rextizzle(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
mytime24:
H
Silly thing
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by NybenSBF101(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet

� u have been dating ur cousin
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Timisamd(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
olisaEze:
In the movies, people that do stuff like this always end up dead!
lol
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by JusticeSeeker: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A gallant Nigerian soldier has sent out a lovely message to his wife, Adama, while fighting the Boko Haram insurgents at the battlefield. 

The courageous soldier who professed love for his partner with bullets, revealed that he's ready to die for his country as he wrote the emotional message with mixed feelings. 

The message was shared by Sadiq Muktar who works with Doctors Without Borders. It reads; 

The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.

With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.

I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. yours your one and only.#Istandwiththemilitary

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-soldier-at-the-battlefield-professes-love-for-wife-with-bullets.html
You will come back a life in Jesus' name.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Yoighaman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
So sweet a message....

Wish the government compensates their loved ones so much when they are no more.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

tell that jargons to Igbo on this thread. no one has monopoly of foolishness and leave God out of this
i have said my own. Apart from all those Ipob people causing problems up and down with even fellow igbos. You yorubas are normally the cause of most of the tribal wars here I can say it anywhere. With proofs
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
wow!.... #WORDS ON MARBLE!

the only problem is that nig ain't worth dying for.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
i have said my own. Apart from all those Ipob people causing problems up and down with even fellow igbos. You yorubas are normally the cause of most of the tribal wars here I can say it anywhere. With proofs

you Igbo are bloody hypocrites and shameless entity. never will you see Yoruba say negative things against their hairy yam legs actresses but once a Yoruba actress is updated they started exhibiting the foolishness they inherit in their third war region

nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by 3DayBoss44: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Go Do Ur Job Bro, If Na IPOB U Go Dey Shoot Anyhow Now De Real Job Is Here U Are Busy Thinking About Pussy. Fucker Soldier!!!!!
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Buffalo2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet
Ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.