Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo (58664 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by olumide3367(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
I want to buy PayPal fund
teamb:
Love is sweet

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL FUND @YOUR RATE

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///2348095451718
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by hakimi1974(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
una dae try o. With all these hate revolving around you people against your fellow human being you would still go down on your knees and pray to God to help you. The irony of life
the thing tire me ooo.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by hischosen: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
I pray you come back stronger to see your love ones
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

go and call phyno for the celebration then mumu of the highest order

I don't care if you're bent on exercising your ignorant further. but the fact remains you're one hypocrite that don't have a pedigree of judging hate and tribalism here

you wanted to sound sane but end up sounding like an imbeciles
lol....mumu
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by bbode1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet
I decided to pay my girlfriend a surprise visit. when I got to her house, I met my brother in her sitting room.
My girlfriend was shocked when she saw me but she quickly composed herself, took my brother by his hand and introduced him to me as her cousin.
My blood brother is my girlfriend's cousin
Are you seriously serious!!!
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by lastempero: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
My guy change that statement,you are dying for arm robbers.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by DECENCY3: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
That moment you remember your love one but circumstance wouldn't let you get close to the person.

My guy is remembering Adama.

As many that are fueling this boko Haram crises and wasting souls of love ones will never go unpunished.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Ayobami7(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture / Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.