Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo (58661 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

you Igbo are bloody hypocrites and shameless entity. never will you see Yoruba say negative things against their hairy yam legs actresses but once a Yoruba actress is updated they started exhibiting the foolishness they inherit in their third war region

nonsense
see hate now. If I decide to attack you as you want to I swear we would bring this whole thread down I pass you and your entire family by far I can never stoop down to your level I am not a pig.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by henryhemon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet
I decided to pay my girlfriend a surprise visit. when I got to her house, I met my brother in her sitting room.
My girlfriend was shocked when she saw me but she quickly composed herself, took my brother by his hand and introduced him to me as her cousin.
My blood brother is my cousin

You can lie. Lieon.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
see hate now. If I decide to attack you as you want to I swear we would bring this whole thread down I pass you and your entire family by far I can never stoop down to your level I am not a pig neither am I a Yoruba woman.

bring it on and I'll bring you down to your kneel. I don't bloody care if you're Somalia

but you can't be proving one useless judge here by ruling out one tribe and leaving the whole filled tribe that hate for no just

take a trip to mc oluomo thread, a thread where Buhari was sick and you will agree with me that some Igbo are sick people

and you tbragging about passing family, of course that's what someone who lost her family long time ago will say. hairy yam fat pig forming holier here. anupam
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Emmzy201(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
MrBONE2:

Emmmm how did it end grin
We both played along and had our share of her honeypot
She almost died of heart attack and shame when she later discovered that we are brothers
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by SuperLoveGiver(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari, why
This govt is wasting the lives of Nigerian soldiers. If a president who also is a retired military officer can not provide the military with Wat they need to fight and defeat these unscrupulous miscreants, then Wats the hope for Nigeria ��?
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by mytime24(f): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rextizzle:
Silly thing
angry undecided
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by IprintMONEY: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
is she fucking another guy now?
yes 1.10 maybe 1.50 no 6.00
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by godati2: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MrBONE2(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:

We both played along and had our share of her honeypot
She almost died of heart attack and shame when she later discovered that we are brothers

grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Vinstel: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eyah, so luvly
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Abati60: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
cenaman:
He must be an Hausa or Afonja, IPOB soldier can not say this because they re not patrotic citizen, GOD bless u, u must defeat ur enemy and come back to ur lovely wife hail and hearty.

Guy, you sure say you sabi read so?, If you can read or pay attention, the name shown with bullets is Adama, i dont know of any tribe that bears that name except folks to the east of river Niger.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

bring it on and I'll bring you down to your kneel. I don't bloody care if you're Somalia

but you can't be proving one useless judge here by ruling out one tribe and leaving the whole filled tribe that hate for no just

take a trip to mc oluomo thread, a thread where Buhari was sick and you will agree with me that some Igbo are sick people

and you tbragging about passing family, of course that's what someone who lost her family long time ago will say. hairy yam fat pig forming holier here. anupam
for your Mumu Yoruba mind I would write I full epistle just to insult u. I swear you are really foolish, I am not surprised sha.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
for your Mumu Yoruba mind I would write I full epistle just to insult u. I swear you are really foolish, I am not surprised sha.

I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy and here you are crying like a toddler that's hungry for biscuit ndo! grin

I guess those jargons you wrote up there is not hate speech? describing the hallmark of your lineage in one sentence grin

a typical Igbo hairy yam fo.ol forming holiness on public forum. your case is beyond redemption with the act of exhibiting your stupidity for free here grin

go and play with your toys and save the public that needless attention grin

original goat
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy and here you are crying like a toddler that's hungry for biscuit ndo! grin

I guess those jargons you wrote up there is not hate speech? describing the hallmark of your lineage in one sentence grin

a typical Igbo hairy yam fo.ol forming holiness on public forum. your case is beyond redemption with the act of exhibiting your stupidity for free here grin

go and play with your toys and save the public that needless attention grin

original goat
for your stup1d Yoruba mind you expect me to read all those if you are jobless and stup1d am not o.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
for your stup1d Yoruba mind you expect me to read all those if you are jobless and stup1d am not o.

and the hypocrisy continues. original mumu like you, na stupidity dey endorse you

no be kid like u go dey give me threat here. I'm not among those class of people you will be using to learn words here

let it sink to your dumb skull, I don't harbour hypocrisy
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

and the hypocrisy continues. original mumu like you, na stupidity dey endorse you

no be kid like u go dey give me threat here. I'm not among those class of people you will be using to learn words here

let it sink to your dumb skull, I don't harbour hypocrisy
i used to hear yorubas are naturally stup1d I thought it was a joke until I met u, well sha it's a free world. Common sense is not that common lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
i used to hear igbos are naturally stupid I thought it was a joke until you vindicate that to me, well sha it's a free world. Common sense is not that common lipsrsealed

so you're just knowing that? you're a case of study if you need to know

common sense is not just common but no sense exist in that your geepee tank head, the earlier you know that....
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Neddyogu(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Emmzy201:
So sweet
I decided to pay my girlfriend a surprise visit. when I got to her house, I met my brother in her sitting room.
My girlfriend was shocked when she saw me but she quickly composed herself, took my brother by his hand and introduced him to me as her cousin.
My blood brother is my girlfriend's cousin

Sorry Chief, u have a bad gf and a worse brother. Sorry once again.
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

so you're just knowing that? you're a case of study if you need to know

common sense is not just common but no sense exist in that your geepee tank head, the earlier you know that....
lol... I know its paining you that you read every single word I comment about you. But I don't read past one line of yours. If e pain u hit head for wall. Mumu
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Emmzy201(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
henryhemon:

You can lie. Lieon.
I don't need to prove anything to you
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by bouncin04(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
chieftroller002:

Apart from your imaginary suya and being an Asslicker, what else do you do for a living

ATTENTION Everyone-
This guy is a complete waste
A confused confusionist
A purposeless human being
Good for nothing asslicker
God forsaken animal
I just don't understand his own kind of stupidity but I admire his unfailing commitment to it

I saw a thread the other day where the mad man claimed he was the one that served them barbecue at simi's wedding grin

You don't do home delivery
You don't have offices anywhere in the world
Just a nonsensical zombie with no value

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

This guy is disconnected.
Any mentally sound person would know this guy has a psycho derailment.
not fair... I must confess sad
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
lol... I know its paining you that you read every single word I comment about you. But I don't read past one line of yours. If e pain u hit head for wall. Mumu

go and call phyno for the celebration then mumu of the highest order

I don't care if you're bent on exercising your ignorant further. but the fact remains you're one hypocrite that don't have a pedigree of judging hate and tribalism here

you wanted to sound sane but end up sounding like an imbeciles
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by IjebuWarrior: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
chieftroller002:

Apart from your imaginary suya and being an Asslicker, what else do you do for a living

ATTENTION Everyone-
This guy is a complete waste
A confused confusionist
A purposeless human being
Good for nothing asslicker
God forsaken animal
I just don't understand his own kind of stupidity but I admire his unfailing commitment to it

I saw a thread the other day where the mad man claimed he was the one that served them barbecue at simi's wedding grin

You don't do home delivery
You don't have offices anywhere in the world
Just a nonsensical zombie with no value

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

This guy is disconnected.
Any mentally sound person would know this guy has a psycho derailment.

I totally agree... the dude is sooooooo annoying, I swear. He's soooo weird! He deserves some dirty slap! angry angry angry
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by IjebuWarrior: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
i have said my own. Apart from all those Ipob people causing problems up and down with even fellow igbos. You yorubas are normally the cause of most of the tribal wars here I can say it anywhere. With proofs

Your brain needs an oil change!
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by IjebuWarrior: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

tell that jargons to Igbo on this thread. no one has monopoly of foolishness and leave God out of this

God bless you, bro!
Re: Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo by IjebuWarrior: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
see hate now. If I decide to attack you as you want to I swear we would bring this whole thread down I pass you and your entire family by far I can never stoop down to your level I am not a pig.

@bolded... so typical of okoro fools!

Chest-beating, arrogance, greediness, selfishness, loud-mouthed, foul-mouthed, empty barrels, bigots, ingrates et al... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.