Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno (14517 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Greenvaiper: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Afonjas and betrayal..... undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Lumig: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2019
What is the name of this guy's ministry? He too get time for frivolities
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by observanc1: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
MarcC:
Pls what those OP mean? I keep seeing people saying.. OP moved this and dat .. I know I am not d only one in this canoe .. Pls wat does OP mean?
Original Poster. The person that posted the story.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by CanineOfJackal: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Tolu has been demystified.

Tolu = Afonja

Tolu = Betrayal

Sonja = ?

8 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Mikora: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Reno sef no dey different from the people wey e dey tackle
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Ekpeitut: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2019
With Reno every hit was back to back, he doesn't take prisoners. Reno is indeed an asset, a national treasure that should be guarded at all cost(copied) grin. Truly everybody needs a Reno in his life.
Oya low budget Lai Mohamed what do have to say? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2019
izzou:

I think you should read that without a biased mind. Forget about the politics. The article is deep

That's a very brilliant write-up. I
There is nothing deep there.. Reno is obviously pained and trying too hard to hit back at Tolu.

You don't have to lie or pretend about the obvious.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Randy100: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Respect to Reno, he has shown that he is very loyal. He has been loyal to Goodluck and PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by BruncleZuma: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Noisy low budget miscreants
hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Bambambiglo: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711292:
Same old story.....
Next Story PLEASE .....

Block headed zombie always bereft of sensible things to say. SMH

8 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Born2Breed(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Reno is verbally loaded....
Lol!!!.....
Low Budget Liar Mohammed

That got me cracking my ribs for hours.

No matter the matter,Buhari time is over its 4+0= back2daura

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by biggestmanhood(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711292:
Same old story..... Next Story PLEASE .....
ode

4 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Gandollar(f): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2019
fergie001:
Tolu knows I am a meticulous record keeper and I challenge him to deny this and he will know my reputation for record keeping is not a myth.

Apt Reno......
Reno is a genius.

11 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by biggestmanhood(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711299:
Instead of kickin BubuBack2Daura, We'd rather kick your balls back to where you came from! Live with it!
Meanwhile, STRAIGHT to the NEXT LEVEL we go....
oponu

4 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Gandollar(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2019
brainpulse:
A degenerated self claimed lying pastor. Only a lunatic will read what that imbecility wrote
You read it. You read every word. You are pained dazall.

8 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by biggestmanhood(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Emu4life:
Keep quiet Rhino O Mockery.

“ Mr Abubakar Atiku didn’t engage in human trafficking; he didn’t export hard drugs to our country ( United States ) nor did he sponsor terrorism or insurrection against our people in the United States .

His only offense is that he used his position as the Vice President of his country ( Nigeria ) to corruptly enrich himself with several millions of dollars belonging to the poor citizens of Nigeria and part of this illicit fund was heavily laundered into into United States .

This perhaps is the only offense he committed here. While we are fighting for the oppressed Nigerians its unfortunate that a good number of his countrymen are firmly in support of what he did . It appears many Africans still find it difficult to understand the devastating impact of corruption on their continent”

Ed Johnson - former senior US State Department official .
ewu

4 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
obailala:
Lol... This Tolu guy really got on Reno's nerves. Reno and Tolu are just 2 of a kind, and it clearly hurts Reno so much that after spending time to create a new propaganda, Tolu just busts his lies instantly.

Since last week, Reno has been obsessed with Tolu; from claiming that Tolu betrayed Atiku to posting pictures of Tolu wearing a Nigeria Air cap and now this? grin
If you are truthful you will know Reno has caused a huge dent on Tolu image.. The dude even made fatal errors trying to defend APC website plagiarized contents. After trying to lie against the obvious and he was found out, he had to claim his source and info was a party directive .

He should back pedal a bit and let other media aides take the blows.

6 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Reno is not happy that his tape didn't achieve thr target..This Tolu guy is really giving Omokri big headache ooo

See rants . Lol

You know nothing.. Those tapes are magic... Reno is just driving the knife in more sensing a huge opportunity to do so..

It's obvious, he has been bitter with Tolu ever since and Tolu fell for his bait to be shredded.

4 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by AK481(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2019
Anybody that doesn’t reflect on this or pick up a note to jot a few things is sick.

I have taken time to relate this to my personal life,and I want you to do so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by obailala(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

If you are truthful you will know Reno has caused a huge dent on Tolu image.. The dude even made fatal errors trying to defend APC website plagiarized contents. After trying to lie against the obvious and he was found out, he had to claim his source and info was a party directive .

He should back pedal a bit and let other media aides take the blows.
If you're also truthful, you will totally agree with me that Tolu has been a severe pain in Reno's butt recently, a major clog in the wheels of Reno's propaganda machinery. That explains why in the past week, Reno has abandoned Atiku which he should be campaigning for and focused his entire searchlight on a mere government employee... You can tell from the tone of Reno's tweets in the past week that he sees Tolu chasing him every night in his dream.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by balladin: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Reno is not happy that his tape didn't achieve thr target..This Tolu guy is really giving Omokri big headache ooo

See rants . Lol
For real?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by GenSpecifics: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Yorubas are treacherous as friends but harmeless as enemies.

Reno, never forget this quote.

3 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by balladin: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
brainpulse:
A degenerated self claimed lying pastor. Only a lunatic will read what that imbecility wrote
Why is you hurting so much. Pls take paracetamol, it might help.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

[s]
You know nothing.. Those tapes are magic... Reno is just driving the knife in more sensing a huge opportunity to do so..

It's obvious, he has been bitter with Tolu ever since and Tolu fell for his bait to be shredded [/s] .
You will never disappoint.. Always spewing trash.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by GenSpecifics: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Principles control my loyalty while opportunity controls his loyalty. My God is in heaven, his god is his belly.

I have always wondered how Buhari apologists still defend him and his satanic party.

I can never put my conscience below my stomach as that was not how I was trained.

But with the likes of Tolu, Festus and the rest of the zombie apologists, we can see that these people have no single conscience or morals.

You need to shed your humanity and what little sense you had prior to be able to defend Buhari just like Femi Adesina.

Bottom line: To be a zombie, you must think from your stomach and not your brain and conscience.

The greatest evil is not committed by evil men nor by the insensitivity of good men to evil but rather to clowns like Tolu who defend such evil.

This is why Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade is destined for hell for he has chosen to defend Buhari's evil enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by GenSpecifics: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2019
[s]
livelymatilda22:

[/s]

Say; "Next Level" or "Buhari will still win" because that slogan is now sounding like a prayer point.

zombie clown

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I didn't expect less from a certified zombie... Cheers...

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2019
grin

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

I didn't expect less from a certified zombie... Cheers...
Lol...hungry political asslicker like you..confirmed Wailing zombie
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2019
obailala:
If you're also truthful, you will totally agree with me that Tolu has been a severe pain in Reno's butt recently, a major clog in the wheels of Reno's propaganda machinery. That explains why in the past week, Reno has abandoned Atiku which he should be campaigning for and focused his entire searchlight on a mere government employee... You can tell from the tone of Reno's tweets in the past week that he sees Tolu chasing him every night in his dream.

He has been releasing other tapes which are still campaigns for Atiku now.. grin.. And Tolu don calm down small sef until yesterday wey him go jonse again for APC website matter.

The both know each other very well and are doing what they were both paid for , hence the grief from both parties ...
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...hungry political asslicker like you..confirmed Wailing zombie

You call me hungry...? Lolz.. Okay.. grin
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Did reno just blame buhari for dangote's dropped wealth, then who should will thank for mike adenuga's rise on forbes within the last 3yrs... do we have to reminds reno building refinery project requires so much funding ... grin asshole.
Tolu is an errand boy ,but with an active administration which stil makes him relevant take or leave but who & where the Bleep is reno ... even jonathan his boss is so useless & irrelevant that even atiku dd not appoint Gej into pdp campaign committee.. why is atiku not using jonathan, hero of nigeria democracy grin
Any sensible human does not need tolu to decipher the full tape reno released was cut & paste , we all know its amaechi words from diferent time .
Anytime i read reno rants .. i just lol! he is definitely a man for the gullibles... only people incapacitated to reasonor think listens to reno ... a pastor that as no church,even a PR as no appointment or office ...can sum1 please define a failed career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: We’ll Position Universities To Produce Quality Graduates / Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April / Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.