Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno (14518 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by fergie001: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Gandollar:
Reno is a genius.

As in.........

Record keeper,no be small one
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Hungry old man fooling himself online... You are a goat if you stop ooo

You are my play thing and i will toss you at will. You never see anything... kiss kiss kiss
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Rindo69: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
AK284:

Let me help with d meaning of a zombie: can he read : No, can he think:No, he doesn't understand anything, he is worst that been dead. That's who you are

You waste your time interacting with this failed bbq seller. He has a daily quota of posts he has to make in support of Buhari. He fills a report sheet showing screenshots of his posts and he is paid his stipend for the month.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by sammy99(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
we know dat is d truth and cannot b deceived by der lies again

dey jst want to use rotimi amaechi for der agenda and kick him out after election dats y dey are defending d tape dat is glaring to all sane nigerians.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by oderinlewo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
izzou:

I think you should read that without a biased mind. Forget about the politics. The article is deep

That's a very brilliant write-up. I
Even there principal doesnt read ,so u should understand where they are coming from..

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You are my play thing and i will toss you at will. You never see anything... kiss kiss kiss
Jobless old man that have been isolated by his neighbours...Bt neighbours, I mean rats and goats... Today is your happy day.. Wail on
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by FearGodinall: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi and his ilk know that Buhari will bring Nigeria to ruins if he wins a second term. They know that in 2014 when Goodluck Jonathan was President, Aliko Dangote’s net worth was $25 billion, but by 2017, Dangote was worth less than half of that, at $12.4 billion. That is not the end of the story. Forbes released its latest rich list on Wednesday January 9, 2019 and Dangote is now worth $10.3 billion. He has shed 60% of his 2014 worth. No wonder he rejected his appointment into Buhari’s Re-Election Campaign Council.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Jobless old man that have been isolated by his neighbours...Bt neighbours, I mean rats and goats... Today is your happy day.. Wail on

Lolz, you are trying too hard to hide the sadness being an online troll that can't fend for himself. Learn your place kid.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Lolz, you are trying too hard to hide the sadness being an online troll that can't fend for himself. Learn your place kid.
Coming from an old isolated man that is trying to form happiness by posting funny smileys.. Sorry, you can't mask your bitter life with this.. Think again
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Coming from an old isolated man that is trying to form happiness by posting funny smileys.. Sorry, you can't mask your bitter life with this.. Think again

Says a poor,hungry, jobless and a very lazy yoot.. kiss kiss kiss... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Says a poor,hungry, jobless and a very lazy yoot.. kiss kiss kiss... grin grin grin
Coming from a shameless, hungry, isolated and mentally challenged old rejected rapist
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Coming from a shameless, hungry, isolated and mentally challenged old rejected rapist

Oh! You have added rapist to my list..lolz.... grin grin grin.. the maggot is clearly agitated.. kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are my plaything this afternoon maggot...
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Oh! You have added rapist to my list..lolz.... grin grin grin.. the maggot is clearly agitated.. kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are my plaything this afternoon maggot...

Dont blame me for exposing you.. It is an open secret.. So cry less and face me like an old isolated and rejected man that you are
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Dont blame me for exposing you.. It is an open secret.. So cry less and face me like an old isolated and rejected man that you are

The jobless maggot is insisting he exposed me......LOLZ..... grin
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

The jobless maggot is insisting he exposed me......LOLZ..... grin
Cry me a river oldan rapist
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Asour: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
do we have to reminds reno building refinery project requires so much funding ... grin asshole.

[/quote]

Building a refinery does not deplete one's wealth since it(The refinery) is an asset too, Isn't it?

I am not for any of these guys (I see most of them as Ruthless political jobbers).

It is cheap propaganda to suggest that The wealthy Industrialist's wealth went up or down[Based on a Forbes assessment] as a result of this administration.
Forbes assessments are not the best of bellwethers for any detailed economic assessment.

I picked a few things from the write-up but the Dangote thing was totally unnecessary and poor. I guess we are still all flawed humans.

[/quote]
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Cry me a river oldan rapist

Lolz.. Coming from a worthless maggot is quite richv grin grin.. Are you a product of Rape ? embarassed embarassed
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Asour: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
ericsmith:
... do we have to reminds reno building refinery project requires so much funding ... grin asshole.
But building a refinery does not deplete one's wealth since it(The refinery) is an asset too, Isn't it?
I am not for any of these guys (I see most of them as Ruthless political jobbers).
It is cheap propaganda to suggest that The wealthy Industrialist's wealth went up or down[Based on a Forbes assessment] as a result of this administration.
Forbes assessments are not the best of bellwethers for any detailed economic assessment.
I picked a few things from the write-up but the Dangote thing was totally unnecessary and poor. I guess we are still all flawed humans.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

There is nothing deep there.. Reno is obviously pained and trying too hard to hit back at Tolu.

You don't have to lie or pretend about the obvious.

I'm not interested in Reno or Tolu.

I'm concerned about the talk on loyalty. The talk on friendship. That to me, is the message. The messenger is not my business

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by izzou(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74714344:

Deep for wailers like you.
YOU ARE RIGHT!

I used to think you were matured to differentiate between politics and a normal discussion

My bad smiley

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Lolz.. Coming from a worthless maggot is quite richv grin grin.. Are you a product of Rape ? embarassed embarassed
You should able to know since you are a professional rapist...
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You should able to know since you are a professional rapist...

You are back after using your Auladimeji handle right. ? Bunch of jokers on nairaland.

On the rapist issue, appears all the men in your kindred including you are unrepentant rapists, hence your agreeing you are a product of rape. What a pity. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
izzou:

I'm not interested in Reno or Tolu.

I'm concerned about the talk on loyalty. The talk on friendship. That to me, is the message. The messenger is not my business
There is nothing deep there unless you are still in your tender age... Reno is a FICTIONAL story writer who is trying to get back at Tolu...simple
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

You are back after using your Auladimeji handle right. ? Bunch of jokers on nairaland.

On the rapist issue, appears all the men in your kindred including you are unrepentant rapists, hence your agreeing you are a product of rape. What a pity. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ogun kill you if I am not Auladimeji.. Say Amen.
qIt is well known all over nairaland that you are a very useless and isolated old man...You have fought all your family members after raping some of them.. You think you can try that nonsense on a faceless forum... Let's see how it goes
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Ayobami7(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
好的
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Asour:

But building a refinery does not deplete one's wealth since it(The refinery) is an asset too, Isn't it?

if dangote where to be an igboman ... guess what reno/pdp would av been saying by now ... and trust the igbos they will personalise anything ... "our son madness" ..
i donnt know why its taking them long to attack God,for nepotism n creating dem as minority
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Ogun kill you if I am not Auladimeji.. Say Amen.
qIt is well known all over nairaland that you are a very useless and isolated old man...You have fought all your family members after raping some of them.. You think you can try that nonsense on a faceless forum... Let's see how it goes

Amen.....

I ask you again :-

1) Were you a product of rape ?

2) Is it true all your kindred including you are unrepentant rapist, hence a curse has been placed on you..

3) Is it true you raped your mum to give birth to your sister. A sister incestuously raped by your dad daily.

Coming from a family of rapist must be a difficult thing for you, no wonder you are all poor and wretched... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Amen.....

2) Is it true all your kindred including you are unrepentant rapist, hence a curse has been placed on you..

3) Is it true you raped your mum to give birth to your sister. A sister incestuously raped by your dad daily.

Coming from a family of rapist must be a difficult thing for you, no wonder you are all poor and wretched... cry cry cry
Stop shying away from my earlier post.

May misfortunes befall you if I am not Auladimeji...Lying old rapist
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Stop shying away from my earlier post.

May misfortunes befall you if I am not Auladimeji...Lying old rapist

Like i said... answer my questions below honestly..yes you are Auladimeji maggot...

jmaine:

Amen.....

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Like i said... answer my questions below honestly..yes you are Auladimeji maggot...

That Auladimeji must have been tormenting your isolated life.. No peace for a lying jobless rapist
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

That Auladimeji must have been tormenting your isolated life.. No peace for a lying jobless rapist

Torment my isolated life ? ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!... I dismissed the moniker when i noticed it was a shameless double.

A jobless lazy "yoot" calling his betters who can comfortably feed him and his household rapist, simple because he comes from an incestuous family of rapists... embarassed
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Torment my isolated life ? ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!... I dismissed the moniker when i noticed it was a shameless double.

A jobless lazy "yoot" calling his betters who can comfortably feed him and his household rapist, simple because he comes from an incestuous family of rapists... embarassed
Old man, Have you eaten today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mininum Wage: Battle For Implementation Moves To States / Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest / Insecurity: Lagos Bans Illegal Occupation Of Abandoned, Uncompleted Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.