Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno (14516 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Old man, Have you eaten today?

Lame attempt... Next please...
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by livelymatilda22: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
jmaine:

Old man, don't be shy to tell the truth... Have you eaten today?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by ambgiano(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
MarcC:
Pls what those OP mean? I keep seeing people saying.. OP moved this and dat .. I know I am not d only one in this canoe .. Pls wat does OP mean?
Original Poster, baby.
lolz
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by jmaine: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Old man, don't be shy to tell the truth... Have you eaten today?

jmaine:

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by olajizz01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Racoon:

Another aptly pieced writeup.Abeg give it to Reno again
No wonder zombies fear him a lot.Meanwhile Tolu Ogunlesi you have more impossible defending to do.
I know he's loyal to his corrupt boss to the extent that he impersonated SB and you called this thing a pastor.

b4 you will become an impostor, you must have PhD in lying.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by MrExcel(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
brainpulse:
A degenerated self claimed lying pastor. Only a lunatic will read what that imbecility wrote
I believe you are also a lunatic because you read the article.
Reno is Buhari and APC's nightmare.
#Atikulated
#Ashiru4Kaduna

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Nigerianization(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Now I know where Reno got the title TORMENTOR OF MUHAMMADU BUHARI from.

The big shots in Aso Rock actually held a strategy meeting with him as the subject while empty vessels and online chest beaters take him for granted.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by obailala(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Olumeme:

Tolu burst his lies immediately? When Tolu Admitted it was Ameachi in 2014, then to later change mouth that the audio is fake �����, my guy, na gutter dey talk brain �
Oh yes! When the first dubiously cut audio was released, Tolu claimed Amaechi couldn't have been talking about Buhari because the impression from that edited version of the audio made it seem like Amaechi was insulting Buhari.

But what happened later?... a more complete version of the audio was dug up by Tolu the very next day. And whilst it proved that it wasn't actually 2014 as previously claimed, the complete version still proved that the narrative being peddled by Reno (about Amaechi insulting Buhari) was totally false. The important defining bits of the recording was dubiously cut off by Reno to twist the meaning of Amaechi's words. **If you want the full recording, I can find a youtube link for you** This brings me back to my previous comment; Reno is still mad at Tolu for quickly busting his lie.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Caseless: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711299:
Instead of kickin BubuBack2Daura,
We'd rather kick your balls back to where you came from!
Live with it!

Meanwhile, STRAIGHT to the NEXT LEVEL we go....
who's in that picture?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74714344:

Deep for wailers like you.
YOU ARE RIGHT!

Comprehension is far from you, you are very daft.

1 Like

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by Shikini: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
APC is in a mess. Its obvious the tape has caused so much damage
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by domido(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flexherbal:
This place got me laughing...

That part got me laughing too.
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by EASY39(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
brainpulse:
A degenerated self claimed lying pastor. Only a lunatic will read what that imbecility wrote
But You Did That Means You Are.....?
Re: The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno by biggy26: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2019
dipsoabsolute:
It's obvious most of you didn't read the piece.
Many Naija youths don't read...they talk before they read. Lots of them are here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu & Other APC Candidates In Nasarawa LG, Kano / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.