Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf (3710 Views)

We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by FACEOFF1: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2010
your father and IBB get turkey face

i beg no de pollute nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2010
seanet02:

COCAINE PUSHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
FACE OFF:

your father and IBB get turkey face

i beg no de pollute nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL You two should exchange numbers, I swear grin grin
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by chuqudy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
The probability that IBB will rule this country is zero. For those who do not understand mathematical terms, I mean that I will be more likely to be sworn in as the next president than IBB. The PDP Chieftain is suffering from illusion.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by Sharonf(f): 12:52am On Aug 15, 2010
My pet dog will run for president and will have more votes than IBB.

I will rather vote for a piece of chalk than for IBB.
B1's father must have very weak sperm to produce such a stupid chld
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by adedimu4u: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
why are we naive in our thought.Ibb should be regarded in the same context with the same obasanjo who the legislator reffered as grandmaster of corruption.thus IBB is a shoulder high. i really support his candidacy
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by emmanana: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
In a democratic setting,citizens are entitle to their opinions irrespective of his or her background.Danladi should not be nailed to cross cos of his opinion.His submissions entails factual elements as well.

He thrilled me with area of Obasanjos ill and evil third term aganda,which according to him,it's the misunderstanding b/w the former two leaders.

PDPs zoning issue is a highly sensitive one which the party's leadership has work on it.Otherwise,there shall be a serious political choas in the country.

The ruling political party has clearly exhibited a high level insincerity by telling Nigerians that there's no zoning in the party.That means that,if Johnatan rules for eight years,and and another eight for an Orhobos and eight years for an Itsekiris.

With this ,can't the Ibos solicites for power rotation??

IBB as every other Nigerian has civic right to vote and to be voted.Most importantly,leaders should endeavor to carry the public along with its programs.
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by juw0n(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2010
i never blame IBB but the so called politician and elites who are his minister, advisers, who later served abacha and push MKO to his grave want him back in power .
Re: Zoning Or Not, Ibb’ll Be President –pdp Chieftain Tells Beaf by viclee009: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2010
yea right, IBB for president in 2011? wow Dele Giwa will flip in his grave. Well Nigerians you know what to do.
Vote any body but IBB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's Obvious Mistakes And Perceptions / Gov. Aregbesola Presents N17.4bn Supplementary Budget / The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.