Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site (13097 Views)

2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention / Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Sowore Vows To Sack Top Army Generals If Elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Tinolee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
So many presidential candidates does not understand governance! That why they end up promising what they can’t achieve! If will pay civil servant 100k monthly, how will the private sector meet up with that amount! Plenty people will loose there job! What is Nigeria par capital income? With 100k as minimum wage, his government will borrow money to pay salaries.

I submit!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Adewumiaye:
Too much weed

You deserve the politicians you get.grin

Simple. cool
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by KHYLE(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

U don't have conscience at all
If i don't , i wouldn't be supporting Sowore. It is only a wicked that will call Sowore a tout. Even your Atiku and Buhari know Sowore is the best for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
princetom1:

Others where at the town hall meeting too, did u said same to them?
Especially those we are suspecting that they could be working for apc/pdp?

I’m actually blaming all of them with lofty ideas bt no sense of strategy on how to win. Seems quite ignorant, greedy or delusional.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
KHYLE:
If i don't , i wouldn't be supporting Sowore. It is only a wicked that will call Sowore a tout. Even your Atiku and Buhari know Sowore is the best for Nigeria.
Spare me that crap we all know Sowore and his Sahara reporters, lies propaganda and blackmail. He can only deceive gullible ones like you.
My only hapinnes is that he will fail.
I'm. Doing my best to decampaigne him among my friends, he helped to put us into this buhari mess
Now he wants to sound like a saint

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by orisa37: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
So we shall all be carrying Headpan.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Johnrake69: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ubdavis:

Can he queue behind others?

None of the aforementioned names have addressed the Nigerian problem like Sowore. Till date Kingsley is yet to come up with a minimum wage figure. Only waiting to get into office and institute an endless Committees when in fact, he should have access to every information he needs as a former deputy governor of the CBN to come up with a figure.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Adexandsmile:
100k monthly is a promise that can not be fulfil, stop making empty promises to Nigerians, if our previous and present administration are finding it difficult to pay 18 and 30k as minimum wage, I support u but pls don't just go there because people will remind u of all your campaigns promises when u finally get there

...and you fail to ask yourself why Nigeria can't pay even more than 18k/30k despite being rich in human and natural resources.

CORRUPTION!...corruption baby!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Tout

You deserve the politicians you get.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
This guy will be a missed opportunity because Nigerians are weird people who love old musty looting machines.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yankee101:
Why not financial or technogical center?

Physical construction brings only short term growth in aggregate. Infact if not well done can constitute a menace like the concrete housing projects as a center of crimes or ill maintained structures as a landscape eyesore or death trap

Such step is a measure to stimulate the economy thereby serving as a springboard for economic growth and development.

U gerrit? grin
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by ojimbo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
chloride6:
Sowore, what are you looking for?

I cant put my finger on it...

If its ministerial appointment, then you deserve it
I will question God for why he created both of us in the same country. Your IQ is too low

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
omooba969:

You deserve the politicians you get.

Is he not a tout?
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by chloride6: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
ojimbo:
I will question God for why he created both of us in the same country. Your IQ is too low

And your IQ is high?

You think sowore is a f.ool like you?

Even sowore knows he can't win.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Dude spreading me they crap Sowore can only deceive gullible Nigerians we all know him and his Sahara reporters, Lies , propaganda and blackmail.
My only hapinnes is that he is going nowhere and y'all know it.

It appears you don't know of any better life other than the miserable 9ja kind of life... enjoy your suffering & smiling. grin

You deserve the politicians you get. cool

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Is he not a tout?

You need to buttress what you mean by that, maybe he fits the description.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
omooba969:

It appears you don't know of any better life other than the miserable 9ja kind of life... enjoy your suffering & smiling. grin

You deserve the politicians you get. cool
Hehehehehe obviously u are the one suffering, my life is not dependent on any USLESS Sowore or whatever u call him, u all voted buhari in with the help of this useless Sowore.

He ain't going nowhere u know too well grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
omooba969:

You need to buttress what you mean by that, maybe he fits the description.

He is uncultured and arrogant not fit to be a president

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by KHYLE(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Spare me that crap we all know Sowore and his Sahara reporters, lies propaganda and blackmail. He can only deceive gullible ones like you.
I'm. Doing my best to decampaigne him among my friends, he helped to put us into this buhari mess

This comment proves you don't know what you are talking about.

If Sowore is a propagandist, liar and a blackmailer as you claim, why hasn't he been sued and prosecuted?

Why is he walking freely?
Listen bro, Sowore talks with fact and proves, evidence that backs his claims.

Besides, you must understand noone brought buhari into power. We all were tired of the 16 years of the misrule, looting and embezzlement of PDP and we wanted them out at all cost, so we massively voted them out. That was evident in the last election.

So, Oga, stop saying some brought a goverment into power.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by KHYLE(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

CaptainGOOD:

If Sowore is a propagandist, liar and a blackmailer as you claim, why hasn't he been sued and prosecuted?

Besides, you must understand noone brought buhari into power. We all were tired of the 16 years of the misrule, looting and embezzlement of PDP and we wanted them out at all cost, so we massively voted them out. That was evident in the last election.

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
jaxxy:
With all this grammar and ideas u still don’t hv the sense to know U can never win unless u create a coalition party and 3rd force. Meaningless talk. Keep dreaming

It appears you know better. grin
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

He is uncultured and arrogant not fit to be a president

What do you mean by that?undecided

This shows you're one of those who celebrate their oppressors simply coz they're the elderly. grin

Enjoy your suffering and smiling, you deserve the politicians you get. smiley
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by dfrost: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
azraeljaheel:
CONSTRUCTION SITE undecided undecided

He wana turn naija to THE PROJECTS

At this level we dey, THE PROJECTS better pass us. No be the land Wey those projects dey our people dey run go?
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
KHYLE:

Spare me that shit bro.
Walking freely?
Is he the only one to commit and walk freely in naija?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by CaptainGOOD: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
omooba969:

What do you mean by that?undecided

This shows you're one of those who celebrate their oppressors simply coz they're the elderly. grin

Enjoy your suffering and smiling, you deserve the politicians you get. smiley

I'm not suffering rather u are.
Y'all voted buhari with the help of Sowore.
Now he wants to deceive u yall

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehehehe obviously u are the one suffering, my life is not dependent on any USLESS Sowore or whatever u call him, u all voted buhari in with the help of this useless Sowore.

He ain't going nowhere u know too well grin

So every Nigerian voted Buhari right?grin ...or coz we missed it with Buhari, we shouldn't do things differently? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by excel101(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
princetom1:

Ur atiku that was invited to same town hall meeting that didn't show up? We had enough of incompetent ghost leaders, we need a president that is agile, listen to the people and will surely deliver... Not one with luggages that will prevent him from performing, that's even if he has intention to perform at all...

Sowore is a goal
I don't think you know Atiku. were you privilege to watch Atiku in the 1999 vice presidential debate with Shinkafi of the then AD. if you didn't, go and find out from those that watched it. They'll tell you that he's sound.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by ofwest47(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sowo ibi construction by the words of the mouth.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

I'm not suffering rather u are.
Y'all voted buhari with the help of Sowore.
Now he wants to deceive u yall

You ain't making any sense breh. smiley

It appears you have trouble learning new things or doing stuff differently - it's called cognitive impairment, you may be suffering from that breh.
Re: Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site by luluosas(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
I see Sowore becoming the next Minister of Housing under Buhari for the next dispensation
ItzBIM:
Speaking at the unilag town hall meeting yesterday, presidential aspirant for the AAC party, omoyele Sowore said

"What I propose is to put aside $3.6 billion and we'll turn this country into a construction site.

"We're in need of 17 million homes, over 80 million Nigerians are without homes. We need to set the standard that an average of five Nigerians should be entitled to a house: a father, a mother, and at least three kids."

N100,000 minimum wage for workers to afford houses

Speaking further on how to ensure that Nigerians have access to affordable homes, the Sahara Reporters publisher said he'll increase the national minimum wage to N100,000 so that workers are able to afford houses.

"What I'm going to do is to increase the salary of an average worker to N100,000. I'm going to make sure that the average Nigerian worker can get N2 million mortgage loan.

"We have to have a policy where we prioritise mortgage for low income workers and the best way to do it is to give them a minimum wage that's a living wage," he said.

He noted that parts of the problem with Nigeria's housing sector is the lack of proper documentation and transparent land registry system that would expose the fact that only a few people own all the land in the country.

He promised that housing would be a fundamental human right under his administration, and urged Nigerians to stop voting for leaders who deny them of shelter.

"It's very important to tell Nigerians that we can build Nigeria out of poverty," he said.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/sowore-vows-to-turn-nigeria-into-construction-site-to-build-homes-worth-dollar36bn/krtgyvp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Shuts Door On Oshiomole/tinubu / Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats? / Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.