Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them (8513 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Virginity ain't for men.. Only for females...

Can you say only rich guys should marry rich girls?

That is not what is happening most times..

100% of broke girls are hoping to marry rich guys...

So therefore, A non virgin man can or must marry a virgin woman..
Any man that doesn't do this is a typical real man(simp).
Life should be balanced. That way nobody feels cheated. I advocate virgin women marrying virgin men. Those whose area of specialty is to disvirgin women should marry disvirgined women. This is one amongst several important factors.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Kipaji: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
pansophist:

To appreciate sun, you need to experience rain. Same with wealth and poverty, and goodness and evil. But not youthfulness, its time bound, and if you loose it, it's gone and downhill from there.

This is why older women (especially mothers) should guide their daughters to not make this life altering mistakes. Since women usually would not become invisible in until their 30's, they assumed its permanent.

But sadly, we live in a time where traditions that have stood the test of time are considered archaic and irrelevant to modern times. And for that we shall pay the price.
Unfortunately, we are already paying the price.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nyascobar1414: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:

Life should be balanced. That way nobody feels cheated. I advocate virgin women marrying virgin men. Those whose area of specialty is to disvirgin women should marry disvirgined women. This is one amongst several important factors.

Life should also be balanced, I advocate broke ladies to marry broke men and rich ladies to stick to rich men..

How does this sound?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Kipaji: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:

You intentionally ignored the part where he said that 100% of broke girls wish to marry rich men. How convenient.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Raalsalghul: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
pansophist:

To appreciate sun, you need to experience rain. Same with wealth and poverty, and goodness and evil. But not youthfulness, its time bound, and if you loose it, it's gone and downhill from there.

This is why older women (especially mothers) should guide their daughters to not make this life altering mistakes. Since women usually would not become invisible in until their 30's, they assumed its permanent.

But sadly, we live in a time where traditions that have stood the test of time are considered archaic and irrelevant to modern times. And for that we shall pay the price.

Hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kipaji:

You intentionally ignored the part where he said that 100% of broke girls wish to marry rich men. How convenient.
I am yet to see someone who doesn't like or want good things (men& women inclusive). If men decide to go for broke girls as against the unbroke(if there's a word like that) ones, it is/was their choice.

They probably saw other qualities they wanted .
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Kipaji: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Life should also be balanced, I advocate broke ladies to marry broke men and rich ladies to stick to rich men..

How does this sound?
And how about:
- Short ladies marrying short men only;
- Physically weak women (that's at least 80% of women) marrying physically weak men only;
- Single mothers marrying single fathers only;
- Jobless girls marrying jobless men only;
- Fat women marrying fat men only...

I can go on and on... This is to point out that men and women are different and are seeking different things in each other.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

How does this sound?
Been broke and been chaste are two different things.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Trustedapparel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
They should come ...I want to marry 4 wives
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by stacyadams: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
They should continue doing hook up or forming feminism
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Nyascobar1414: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:
Been broke and been chaste are two different things.
now you've answered the question...
Men likes chaste girls... Women like successful guys...

Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Acidbath: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

now you've answered the question...

Men likes chaste girls...
Women like successful guys...

Know this and know peace!

That's why you will die g@y and in penury with a spilt @nus.

No female in her right sense will find you attractive.

Tueh!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Fmghewzy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

That's why you will die g@y and in penury with a spilt @nus.
Vawulence grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Acidbath: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Vawulence grin

The f00l just keeps begging for my attention so I will give it to the animal. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Fmghewzy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

The f00l just keeps begging for my attention so I will give it to the animal. cheesy

I Know you will grin.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Autobot05: 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Time to open husband finding company

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Alibaba0: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2022
How come no lady has commented? undecided

But if it's to bash guys the thread will be flooded already grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Alibaba0: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2022
faithfull18:
The writeup has said it all.

Good, faithful, responsible men are scarce.

Other categories of men are available.

.see who's talking about faithful, with ur public toto
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Akinzola: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Where all these ladies dey, I never jam any ooo, àbí na make up story, me wey dey find them self never see. Irony of life...
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Cazzim(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2022
faithfull18:
The writeup has said it all.

Good, faithful, responsible men are scarce.

Other categories of men are available.

same way go to woman,,,, u hardly fine good faithful, responsible woman
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by faithfull18(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Alibaba0:

.see who's talking about faithful, with my mother's public toto
There you have it, fixed. It's my job to fix things not peoplewink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them by Streetmovement(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Cry me a river grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls In The Club Like This / How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) / Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.