Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tears Still On Lagos Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears Still On Lagos Roads (2124 Views)

Tears! Still Thinking About This Pretty Girl Facing Death Penalty In China. Pics / Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. / Presidency Reacts To ACN On Jonathan Use Of Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I would ride a bike if it was safe. . . . I couldn't even walk when I was back in Ikorodu. I had to keep watching out for Okada and lorries jotting out from nowhere. Try jogging down the road and you are likely to find it an adventure. And I am not even talking of the main roads here.
I'd rather walk than ride on a moped, scooter or okada.

Yea, crossing road is like suicide.
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by doyin13(m): 2:43am On Aug 15, 2010
stillwater:

You think it's everyone that sabi to ride bicycle? See his hippopotamus mouth like bike. *rolls eyes* cheesy

we will soon start our own tribalism thread you hear angry angry cheesy

Kobojunkie:

a what? Riding bike or moped on lagos roads? Now you are just asking them to commit suicide . . . ROFLMAO!!

motor bike oo is what i meant. Okada accidents result from the carelessness of the riders themselves
than from car drivers. I suggest riders without the influence of kai kai would be relatively safe.
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On Aug 15, 2010
doyin13:

motor bike oo is what i meant. Okada accidents result from the carelessness of the riders themselves
than from car drivers. I suggest riders without the influence of kai kai would be relatively safe.

Well, a good portion of accidents are due to recklessness on the part of the riders. If you have roads filled with reckless drivers, isn't putting a motorbike on same suicide? Isn't it the same roads that the reckless okada riders and the motorbikers are going to ply? Does riding instead on my own motorbike shield me from all the recklessness/potential accidents around me?
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by femmy2010(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2010
Tell me a Local govt or Cda where there arent no Lagos state Govt project going on?
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by Ofemmanu: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2010
Almost two pages, and Babapupa is yet to be found! sad sad
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by philip0906(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2010
Yoruba:

He is still waiting 4 orders 4rm his governor on what his response should be grin grin
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by seanet02: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
philip0906:

He is still waiting 4 orders 4rm his governor on what his response should be grin grin
so you need babapupas attention here before you morons knows that this is not an issue to be making jest of people at. Some people are crying and you idiots are here asking about the whereabout of babpupa. so he is the cause of this issue or a STUPID IBO POLICEMAN COLLECTING BRIBE ON THE ROAD.
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by philip0906(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
seanet02:

so you need babapupas attention here before you morons knows that this is not an issue to be making jest of people at. Some people are crying and you idiots are here asking about the whereabout of babpupa. so he is the cause of this issue or a silly IBO POLICEMAN COLLECTING BRIBE ON THE ROAD.
ur posts reek of acute daftness (just read what u typed above 4 confirmation) undecided
. . .Still wating 4 Babapupa grin grin
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by seanet02: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
philip0906:

your posts reek of acute daftness (just read what u typed above 4 confirmation) undecided
. . .Still wating 4 Babapupa grin grin
USE YOUR BRAIN, SUPER IDIOT, DONT YOU KNOW THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND NOT SOMETHING YOU FOOL SHOULD BE USING FOR TRIBAL WARS. THAT HOW YOU DO EVERYTIME, ALWAYS A SATANIC TRIBALIST
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by tpiah: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
Yoruba:

because babapupa controls the nigerian weather and topography, abi?

philip0906:

if you're too lazy to check the governor's response yourself, how is that his problem?
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by philip0906(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
tpiah:

because babapupa controls the nigerian weather and topography, abi?

if you're too lazy to check the governor's response yourself, how is that his problem?
u just confirmed u r a novice 2 babapupa's comments and threads grin grin
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by tpiah: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
babapupa usually starts his own topics.

he didnt start this one which is just one of ileke idi's many threads attempting to deride lagos.

if he chooses to ignore her and the rest of you, nothing wrong with that.

and if he chooses not to ignore you, that's also his prerogative.
Re: Tears Still On Lagos Roads by philip0906(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2010
tpiah:

babapupa usually starts his own topics.

he didnt start this one which is just one of ileke idi's many threads attempting to deride lagos.

if he chooses to ignore her and the rest of you, nothing wrong with that.

and if he chooses not to ignore you, that's also his prerogative.
well. . .u should understand y I typed dat.Not necessarily expecting him 2 come and give a reply or whatsoever,just making "pun"(or how d'u call it).cos we all know babapupa can get his balls chopped 2 defend Fashola wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A State Governor Look Like This / Gideon Orkar Coup Speech ---- What Has Changed Since Then?? / Why We Overthrew Muritala Mohammed - DIMKA 1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.