Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics (11979 Views)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by nairafame(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2019
New thread on facebook "Have You Traveled Just to Have Sex? From Where to Where, See the question and funny comments below also don't forget to add your own answer to the question. grin
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/thread-have-you-traveled-just-to-have.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by nairafame(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2019
From my house to Borno, didn't care about boko haram, the dick was good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Asin risk my life travelling long distances just for "sex"?? .....Haha, I have not....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Nairafame, if you wish to grow, stop reporting nonsense. Look for better news that is interesting and educating.

My kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Valerie47:
Be specific... You mean "Sambisa" or "Baga" ??lolgrin
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by galatico(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2019
Lagos to Abeokuta, I had the fun of my life.... I never felt like going back home.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by internationalman(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2019
hypocritical girls everywhere..

they can travel to Lion's den just to have sex...that's why they get used for rituals everyday by yahoo boys..

But online they are all reverend sisters
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Na dem dey travel come meet me.

I dey mad?
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Be specific... You mean "Sambisa" or "Baga" ??lolgrin
Chiboku cheesy
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Valerie47:
Chiboku cheesy
Because of dick?? Oshey Dick Commando.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by DMerciful(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Where is your house? Your house could have been in Borno! Besides you only will only know if the manliness was good after the act so clearly you couldn't have been motivated to travel because of the manliness‘s goodness grin
Valerie47:

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Sirmuel1(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2019
Abuja to Port Harcourt embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Cholls(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Kenzico(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Ajoboss(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
That was how during one of those ASUU strikes dah year i nearly travelled to bayelsa just to have sex with tari until something slaped me out of my stupor...and i realised dat i wrestle not against flesh...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by techking: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
From Abuja to Nigeria
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by ArticleBeast: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of
paper that oozes of entitlement and false
hopes.
We have heard ekenedilichukwu motor owner

2 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by nairafame(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by galatico(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
I traveled from Lagos to Abeokuta, it was a lovely experience, I'll do it over and over again.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who hasn't? It's not even about sex, but travelling to spend time with someone you like. A guy I was dating once travelled overnight from my hometown to the city where I was living at the time. I found that romantic. The following year he transferred to my city, but we didn't see each other very much (we only met once lol) because I was living under very strict conditions, so he ended up cheating tongue

6 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by sparog(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Make I hear say I travel cos of sex

Sins of the flesh

#MyOpinion so keep urs to urself mbok

#NoMentions

1 Like

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by saintkeppy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
From Lagos to Salvador city, Brazil
I cud'nt communicate in Portuguese cheesy
The City got some of the finest black Brazilian chics with bangin'body.
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Tamarapetty(f): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Why will i waste transport?? What if it wasn't worth it?? Lol, and again what if accident happens?? What will i explain to God? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Pusyiter(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Who hasn't? It's not even about sex, but travelling to spend time with someone you like. A guy I was dating once travelled overnight from my hometown to the city where I was living at the time. I found that romantic. The following year he transferred to my city, but we didn't see each other very much (we only met once lol) because I was living under very strict conditions, so he ended up cheating tongue
Then, he does not deserve you.
Maybe you were too quick to open those sweet fat laps of yours hence, he took advantage. grin
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Pusyiter(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hmmm tales by noonday grin
Valerie47:
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Pusyiter(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
No body wan die but we wan go heaven...lol
Tamarapetty:
Why will i waste transport?? What if it wasn't worth it?? Lol, and again what if accident happens?? What will i explain to God? Lol
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by Pusyiter(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
If the sex would be good based on the initial knitting/connection, you can travel to the outer continents just to have a bit of the doughnut. shocked
Re: Have You Traveled Just To Have Sex? From Where To Where, See People Comment.pics by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pusyiter:

Then, he does not deserve you.
Maybe you were too quick to open those sweet fat laps of yours hence, he took advantage. grin

I don't think he took advantage of me lol. We dated for almost two years back in my hometown, but I had to move away because of circumstances beyond my control. I actually believed the relationship was over because he wasn't very supportive emotionally. I've just lost a loved one. So anyway, I was surprised when he told me he came all the way just to see me. We never even had sex when we met on his visit. In fact, the last time we slept together was when I still lived at home. So I think he came to visit just to see how I was doing or whatever. He was not a bad guy. He just ruined the relationship by cheating. Plus I was still mad he never showed me any support by showing up at the funeral or keeping in touch at least.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / 10 Reasons Why Women Go Into Lesbianism / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.