Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu (56123 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Akure For His Presidential Campaign / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=74853087]Atiku don't need to go to USA to prove anything .

We love him and we want him to take over power from buhari , May 29th .[HOW MANY OF YOU
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Buhari wants to make America Great.

so because the US is now Atikulating Buhari wants to fix America? Chisos!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Abfinest007(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
pls buhari and all apc zombie should be monitor closely before they commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by seanfer(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
blackboy:
he announced the new I G first

and He also lied last year November that Atiku will be in US,
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by reuben79: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
seanfer:
Dele Momodu is known for peddling lies.... Where is the Picture of the airport....
jst wait by 2 hrs time b4 u kill urself

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by michoim(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
He is landing in a land of partial government shutdown...sorry the U.S. is idle for now...they ain't paying federal workers in U.S. right now...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SluttanSlayer: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
BlaqCoffee109:
so because the US is now Atikulating Buhari wants to fix America? Chisos!!!
[/s]

Nah your APC website talk am.

zombie

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by MyGeneration(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even if Atiku likes let him land in heaven, Buhari will still win

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by chiangwar: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even when you see the picture you still say another thing so no worries

seanfer:

Please come back and talk to me when you have Photos Atiku Snapped in Washington.... Until then Keep Wailing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SluttanSlayer: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
michoim:
He is landing in a land of partial government shutdown...sorry the U.S. is idle for now...they ain't paying federal workers in U.S. right now...
[/s]

lol

Custom no go work to deny am entry?

So FBI no go work to arrest am?

Zombies ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SluttanSlayer: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
MyGeneration:
[i][/i][/s]

This is sounding everyday more like a prayer point

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Omeizadean(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
He can even sleep with Tromp wife at the white house we don't care. True Nigeria don't need American to endorse things for us. A toad is a toad if Americans like let them eat it but them eating it wouldn't suddenly make the toad palatable. It's only Flatibos that will jump at this news.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by deboysben(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
I swear today is the worst day of zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Timmi: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
This PDP and their mouth of the south - Momodu an jokers and a disgrace. Since when landing/going to the US becomes news and a yardstick for running for president of a sovereign nation. Slave mentality seeking vailidation from their masters. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
The intelligence gathering mechanism of your country is archaic...while behind the scenes the man was preparing to go to America, he was able to keep it under wraps and allowed your party to make his American visit a major thrust of it campaign. ..Now that it is happening in the thick of campaign s what is the APC now going to hang unto?

seanfer:
Dele Momodu is known for peddling lies.... Where is the Picture of the airport....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LesbianBoy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
O boy eh! See the number of people viewing this thread.

O ja mi la ra je grin grin grin grin grin

So people are eager to see atiku in USA

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by MyGeneration(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[/i][i]

This is sounding everyday more like a prayer point
underestimate Buhari and Apc at your own peril
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin What will zombies say after this? They will wail uncontrollably.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

Nah your APC website talk am.

zombie
if I wowz you slap ehn, you go get sense. You are too dull to get the humor and the Support for Atiku wey one make Buhari fix America? Oya doobale now before I change am for you...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The intelligence gathering mechanism of your country is archaic...while behind the scenes the man was preparing to go to America, he was able to keep it under wraps and allowed your party to make his American visit a major thrust of it campaign. ..Now that it is happening in the thick of campaign s what is the APC now going to hang unto?

A very big political statement I must say .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by adams123: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari's performance is not encouraging but Atiku is not an option to me.... Though I won't waste my vote for any of them...l would rather be watching them on TV and pray for better candidate to emerged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oya pack your bags and enter America since no road block again ..everywhere and and everybody dey idl...ekpa
You can't defend the APC with coming off as stupid .... The anointing on APC is ' dullardic' and it flows from the head to the garment where the BMC are quartered

michoim:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by reuben79: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
atiku is a thief,he will surely have my vote,if atiku fail me,i will go for evans king of kidnappers and armrobbers.......no more integrity man,anythin integrity is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SluttanSlayer: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
BlaqCoffee109:
if I wowz you slap ehn, you go get sense. You are too dull to get the humor and the Support for Atiku wey one make Buhari fix America? Oya doobale now before I change am for you...

abeg sorry.

I DEY REPLY ZOMBIES LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER WHEN I REPLY YOUR OWN.

FRIENDLY FIRE.

NO VEX

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by dominique(f): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
ollah2:

Dont tell me you believe this picture.

I don't. It makes zero sense for any political aspirant to travel out at this point except on health grounds.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SluttanSlayer: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
underestimate Buhari and Apc at your own peril

true.

Buhari and APC's levels of stupidity is beyond comprehension

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Kenon9: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
APC right now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by 1miccza: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
adams123:
Buhari's performance is not encouraging but Atiku is not an option to me.... Though I won't waste my vote for any of them...l would rather be watching them on TV and pray for better candidate to emerged.

Same here bro, same here
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SluttanSlayer: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
dominique:

I don't. It makes zero sense for any political aspirant to travel out at this point except on health grounds.
[/s]

argue with your fellow zombie

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by dokie: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

lol

Custom no go work to deny am entry?

So FBI no go work to arrest am?

Zombies ehn

Leave d ode.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by IDKadiri: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
IF DEM BORN AM WELL MAKE E TRY AM!!!

LMAO

Mutteeme:
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will land in Washington DC, USA today.

Source: http://thebossnewspapers.com/2019/01/17/just-in-atiku-lands-in-washington/

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1085908731211198465
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
MyGeneration:

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.