Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu (56126 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Akure For His Presidential Campaign / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by MobilityExpress: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
omoowo8888:
grin

Present Impossicant Tense

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by bilulu(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
When your so called Presidential candidate of a major party is campaigning more abroad with foreign powers than with everyday "citizens" in his own "country", then you are surely going to become enslaved to outsiders when he is elected.

Aren't you people tired of being tired?

Say no to the fraud coming next month called elections.....unless you want to justify more Nigger behavior....
But you guys were shouting he can't go close to US, now that he's there now d narratives have changed.... what you should learn is not until you have something very important to do never you engage yourself in some jamboree journey

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
This should be no issue but the APC in its foolishness turned it an issue.So what become of the ill minded protest @ the US Embassy not to grant Atiku visa?

Zombies please be on the alert.

one minute you guys are like ,america is irrelevant & shouldnt count .. the next minute wailers are jubilating instead of crying ....so it as been a boil on there balls all along grin
travelling abroad is a norm for most than can afford it , a whole presidential candidate beggin for visa ... where he owns properties .... america wey small doctor dey go charge im phone grin
make una no worry courtesy zombies, buhari wil declare 2morrow as public holiday calls for national celebration, not to young to be wise

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Provide a better alternative.

Emotions such as anything but Buhari is not enough to convince any sensible person out there. So you must be ready to back up your choice with verifiable claims.
There is one already
Sowore,oby and moghalu do not have national reach to beat ur overlord
Atiku and pdp do
Hope u saw anoda gaffe of his in delta today?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by tesppidd: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
How I wish it gets to be true and FBI just collect the guy till 2024.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:
There is one already Sowore,oby and moghalu do not have national reach to beat ur overlord Atiku and pdp do Hope u saw anoda gaffe of his in delta today?
Atiku can only come second. He is a serial loser.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by farem: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

They are very gullible. If they could believe that IPOB had nuclear weapons, then they can believe anything.

Their sense of reasoning has been damaged by months of feeding on Nnmadi Kanu's ridiculous propaganda pee.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Atiku can only come second. He is a serial loser.
Na ur opinion be that
Buhari no be option
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Na ur opinion be that
Buhari no be option

Atiku is not an option.

Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Atiku is not an option.

Buhari till 2023.
Passingshot hw BMC tinz grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. I am sorry for you oo. So we should rather remain with one that grants interview to only foreign journalists and can not even articulate points when in a show no one is opposing him. You need deliverance if you suppport Buhari over Atiku.

you know of all the profession in the word "stealing" is the only thing you cannt fill on an application form grin.. # not-to-young-to-be-wise.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by haffaze777(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:
daily mumurudu will deny this rubbish before monday

I said this some minutes ago and it happened just as I predicted, Atikulooters Zombies are worse set of human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:

I said this some minutes ago and it happened just as I predicted, Atikulooters Zombies are worse set of human being

They are too gullible, especially wiseandtrue.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by sammy99(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
but dis was a rumour and d zombies are almost killing themselves over it.

We dont even need him to go b4 he can b president afterall,wen d lifeless dullard went der we all know d result he got from donald trump.

Wot if atiku actually goes to US later wot will d zombies do?

Commit suicide?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by haffaze777(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

They are too gullible, especially wiseandtrue.
I Disagree with you,I think salamrushdie should be number 1

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:

Yes, I forgot. That guy's level of gullibility is staggering.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:

Bro, you are very right o.

That salamrushdie guy is indeed the most gullible person in the world.

Two fake news within a few hours, and he swallowed both of them with the speed of lightning.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by haffaze777(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are very right o.

That salamrushdie guy is indeed the most gullible person in the world.

Two fake news within a few hours, and he swallowed both of them with the speed of lightning.

I just pray he won't end up killing himself when Buhari win next month

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
haffaze777:

I just pray he won't end up killing himself when Buhari win next month
Yes, I hope he doesn't kill himself.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Yyeske(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atikoolating wailers how market na and when is your oga at the top coming back from the US? Lol, bunch of miscreants. See how they were jumping all over the thread earlier only for them to know the truth, they all ran off.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Idrisayuba8: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku is a thief and he can't be trusted

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by chocolatelady(f): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pure fake news.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Ngo94: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
THIEF
#AtikuNeverAgain
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Oponel1962: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
We know the HPL high profile liars in Nigeria.
$$$s are working.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by colestephan86: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mutteeme:
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will land in Washington DC, USA today.

Source: http://thebossnewspapers.com/2019/01/17/just-in-atiku-lands-in-washington/

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1085908731211198465
This is a fake picture.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by deomelo: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
tesppidd:
How I wish it gets to be true and FBI just collect the guy till 2024.

Me too
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Barzinime(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

APC will be like shocked our campaign strategy has been battered.
if you can believe this then your brain is limited
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Mineohmine: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mutteeme:
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will land in Washington DC, USA today.

Source: http://thebossnewspapers.com/2019/01/17/just-in-atiku-lands-in-washington/

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1085908731211198465
Mr Dele, the. Pendulum writer.. liar of the year
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by RedBororo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
arrest him for fake news
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Novelist, Atiku is in the US. Your country is a shithole. No intelligence on a man as much as a golden fish like incoming and you wonder why Boko Haram over ran rann this week

seanfer:

Essay writer.. Atiku’s media aide Paul Ibe just denied the fake news about his Principal travelling to USA.... Now it’s going to be a big shame on Dele Momodu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.