Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu (56121 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Akure For His Presidential Campaign / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Which fake news ...

RedBororo:
arrest him for fake news
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Which fake news

RedBororo:
arrest him for fake news
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari junior

BluntBoy:

Bro, you are very right o.

That salamrushdie guy is indeed the most gullible person in the world.

Two fake news within a few hours, and he swallowed both of them with the speed of lightning.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:37am On Jan 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

They are too gullible, especially wiseandtrue.

haffaze777:

I Disagree with you,I think salamrushdie should be number 1

Two of una no get job! You better go and collect the trade moni and find something to trade in!!!

If to say na shoemaker ABI Ejika ni soobu (tailor that carries their machine on their shoulder) go and trade because very soon the BMC peanut will stop!

zombie no be work!!!

Enjoy the change, it begins with you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by NaMe4: 2:57am On Jan 18, 2019
smiley

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Chinashopping84: 4:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Gobe
well it can happen to anyone
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by budaatum: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Naruto87:
I don't know who is more.... Those who believe this news from an un verified source or those who believe Atiku a man who said "he will not enrich his family but his friends" . Keep believing until we hit another recession or until he sells all our assets to his "friends".
Starting with NNPC, the Golden Egg layer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by budaatum: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
America isn't like Nigeria. There is separation of powers over there. Even the US president can get impeached for interfering in an FBi investigation. If Atiku enters America he will be arrested and prosecuted. The only way Atiku can escape arrest is if he has diplomatic immunity, and he doesn't have it.
And that's why he wants to become Nigerian President. The position comes with diplomatic immunity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Ovokoo: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Empty heads... Just to,protect your 30k BMC ejob ...go over to twitter

BluntBoy:

Yes, I forgot. That guy's level of gullibility is staggering.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2019
Empty heads... Just to protect your 30k BMC ejob ...go over to twitter

BluntBoy:

Yes, I forgot. That guy's level of gullibility is staggering.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are very right o.

That salamrushdie guy is indeed the most gullible person in the world.

Two fake news within a few hours, and he swallowed both of them with the speed of lightning.

Who now takes the crown as the slowspoke in information acquisition? No doubt you easily fit the crown

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2019
How far now

Yyeske:
Atikoolating wailers how market na and when is your oga at the top coming back from the US? Lol, bunch of miscreants. See how they were jumping all over the thread earlier only for them to know the truth, they all ran off.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by shakmati(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
How far now

The zombie don take headshot. He died of shock. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by haffaze777(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Two of una no get job! You better go and collect the trade moni and find something to trade in!!!

If to say na shoemaker ABI Ejika ni soobu (tailor that carries their machine on their shoulder) go and trade because very soon the BMC peanut will stop!

zombie no be work!!!

Ode,
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

zombie no be work!!!

Are you talking to me like that? Me your very good friend?

Anyway, I am sure that Atiku is not in the US.

And if he indeed is there, then it proves indeed that the United States is a devious manipulator of governments for their own selfish interests.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

zombie no be work!!!

Are you addressing me in that manner? Me, your good friend?

Anyway, if indeed Atiku went to the US, then it goes to prove that the US is nothing but a devious manipulator of governments for her own selfish interests.

But her plans will fail. OBJ and the US cannot package a thief and give him to us just to make sure that we are mercilessly looted.

Well meaning Nigerians and I would do everything possible to resist imperialist interferences.

However, I continue to have my doubts about Atiku in the US.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Who now takes the crown as the slowspoke in information acquisition? No doubt you easily fit the crown

You can't even spell nor are you capable of being coherent and you hope to be taken seriously grin

Run along, you exasperatingly worthless halfwit.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

You can't even spell nor are you capable of being coherent and you hope to be taken seriously grin

Run along, you exasperatingly worthless halfwit.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by haffaze777(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Make Buhari dey prepare him handover notes....oh i forgot he doesn't know how to read and can't write as stated by his campaign DG who knows him better having worked with him.....maybe Osinbajo can help.......useless duo and party which gave Nigerians hope only to dash hopes
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by haffaze777(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

Are you addressing me in that manner? Me, your good friend?

Anyway, if indeed Atiku went to the US, then it goes to prove that the US is nothing but a devious manipulator of governments for her own selfish interests.

But her plans will fail. OBJ and the US cannot package a thief and give him to us just to make sure that we are mercilessly looted.

Well meaning Nigerians and I would do everything possible to resist imperialist interferences.

However, I continue to have my doubts about Atiku in the US.

Behold nairalander this guy is sane and sensible Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sacks Omo-Agege, Great Ogboru, Uduaghan / Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.