Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu (56116 Views)

PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Atiku Abubakar Lands In Adamawa (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Akure For His Presidential Campaign / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by supereagle(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Propaganda
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Sarrki, Madriguy, Buhariguy, and other zombies please gather here!!!

Chai!!! Some people go quench today!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as you quickly swallowed up the fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by yemmight(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
United State Of Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Immhotep pls confirm this so zombies can finally shut their traps grin
Deomelo and sarrki right nowgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm very confident another thread denying this claim will hit front page

Well it's going to hit fp definitely cheesy

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

See as you quickly swallowed up the fake news.
Dele Momodu go carry fake news
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by jumobi1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Imagine if he is arrested in America. That’ll be Able God showering his blessings on us. Hopefully that’ll make his voters switch to Moghalu, Sowore or Ezekwesili. I just know Atiku is better than PMB but neither is what Nigeria needs. Atiku will improve the economy but hm and his people will own half of our wealth.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

... and you believe this post ..
You are a disappointment to the school that gave you certificate

They are very gullible. If they could believe that IPOB had nuclear weapons, then they can believe anything.

Their sense of reasoning has been damaged by months of feeding on Nnmadi Kanu's ridiculous propaganda.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by franchasng: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

...and that's reason why you sold your conscience just to let the world know that Atiku/obi is your preferred candidate...

. shame on you
Atiku has never ruled Nigeria before, so all we are hearing are hearsays until he rules Nigeria and if he messes up if he gets elected, pls follow my handle here, I will be the first to blast him, I am not a blind supporter supporting candidates based on tribe or religion.

My own is, we must not strengthen failure and stupidity out of tribalism and religionism. Buhari is a known and proven failure, voting him in again is enthroning failure, bigotry, arrogance, ignorance, bloodshed, and religious extremism.

He is old and tired, he needs to go back to Daura and rest and enjoy his stolen wealth in peace or nature will help heartbroken Nigerians correct it if Buhari and APC decides to force Buhari on Nigerians through rigging angry

I will use my little influence outside here to ensure I join in bringing down Atiku/Obi's government if they get elected and not perform, God and nature are my witness I don't care where they come from because at the end, Obi being an Igbo man won't put food on my table. We just need working leaders who are ready to learn and improve and make Nigeria better for all Nigerians, that's all we are asking for.

Likewise Atiku, Obi had never ruled Nigeria, and as Anambra Governor he was, he performed better than all past Anambra Governors before him.

But Buhari has ruled Nigeria twice and that twice were all filled with poverty, hunger, inflation leading to Naira loosing value in FOREX market, and Nigerians want to blindly vote him in again to destroy what is left of Nigeria, God don't let it happen.

Even Buhari's words and recent apperanced on national TV were all a disgrace as a president of over 200 million people.

As for Osinbajo, I would have supported him if he was the person bearing APC presidential ticket because he is smarter and more alive than lifeless Buhari.

Aside Osinbajo's recent riling out lies against former President Goodluck's government, I have no issues with Osinbajo but then, he is just a mere vice president who cannot do anything other than blowing the dilapidated trumped of Buhari.

For now, Atiku is the man for the job and if he fails to deliver, we Nigerians will shamelessly chase him out of Aso Rock, and I am convinced that Atiku will want to prove critics wrong by putting up his best.

Atiku will be the only Nigerian President to come without ovation, and that alone will make him work hard to prove his haters wrong unlike Buhari and others who came in on a popular vote sympathy without any developmental plan to rule Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

They are very gullible. If they could believe that IPOB had nuclear weapons, then they can believe anything.

Their sense of reasoning has been damaged by months of feeding on Nnmadi Kanu's ridiculous propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Dele Momodu go carry fake news

Who be Dele Momodu?

He is known for kissing asses with his Ovation. He is not a news agent and so does not have any credibility in news circulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=74856301][/quote]
That fits PDP members more.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by GavelSlam: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
CilicMarin please stay away from your sniper

Rumour monger.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
heyihola:

Are you in USA?
Yes I am. Are you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

That fits PDP members more.

If it's true many apthieves and zombies wee be like this grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:
If it's true many apthieves and zombies wee be like this grin
What are you gibbering about
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by SalamRushdie: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
oo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by GavelSlam: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
oo

When I say you are rumour monger, i say so knowing your antecedents.

Take it.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-hasnt-travelled-to-us-aide.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by GavelSlam: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
oo

You quickly altered your post.

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Cluv: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
seanfer:
Dele Momodu is known for peddling lies.... Where is the Picture of the airport....
dele dele mumudu don't start again, you wan fall your hand again now o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by Ziggylady(f): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Enough of this talk about Atiku going to the US by some mischief-makers in my opinion....Like seriously!

.Whether he goes or not does not matter to those who have sworn not to vote for him as well as people like me who have made up their minds to vote for him as long as buhari is in the race too.

It is becoming a circus already angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by shakmati(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
When your so called Presidential candidate of a major party is campaigning more abroad with foreign powers than with everyday "citizens" in his own "country", then you are surely going to become enslaved to outsiders when he is elected.

Aren't you people tired of being tired?

Say no to the fraud coming next month called elections.....unless you want to justify more Nigger behavior....

Lol. I am sorry for you oo. So we should rather remain with one that grants interview to only foreign journalists and can not even articulate points when in a show no one is opposing him. You need deliverance if you suppport Buhari over Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

What are you gibbering about
Reject sai babarism young man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by ACKCITY: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku Hasn’t Traveled to US – Aide Debunks Rumors

https://www.ackcitynews.com/2019/01/atiku-hasnt-travelled-to-us-aide.html
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by shakmati(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. I am sorry for you oo. So we should rather remain with one that grants interview to only foreign journalists and can not even articulate points when in a show no one is opposing him. You need deliverance if you suppport Buhari over Atiku.

Buhari's govt has gotten more youths enslaved trying to escape this country!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by MobilityExpress: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dele Momodu is lying as usual. Not surprised.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by MobilityExpress: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
America isn't like Nigeria. There is separation of powers over there. Even the US president can get impeached for interfering in an FBi investigation. If Atiku enters America he will be arrested and prosecuted. The only way Atiku can escape arrest is if he has diplomatic immunity, and he doesn't have it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku don't need to go to USA to prove anything .

We love him and we want him to take over power from buhari , May 29th .

Lol...take over without winning an election?

E neva win election you dey talk of take over.

You and who be the 'we' sef? Na person wey win election na him get the 'we' o.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by seanfer(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The intelligence gathering mechanism of your country is archaic...while behind the scenes the man was preparing to go to America, he was able to keep it under wraps and allowed your party to make his American visit a major thrust of it campaign. ..Now that it is happening in the thick of campaign s what is the APC now going to hang unto?

Essay writer.. Atiku’s media aide Paul Ibe just denied the fake news about his Principal travelling to USA.... Now it’s going to be a big shame on Dele Momodu..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by BluntBoy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

Reject sai babarism young man

Provide a better alternative.

Emotions such as anything but Buhari is not enough to convince any sensible person out there. So you must be ready to back up your choice with verifiable claims.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu by omolajaone: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good bye atiku I'll see u in 20years time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am / Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.