Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister (31592 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party / Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Xkalaban(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
mekaboy:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.

Very, very embarrassing... Smh!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by kristisking(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Thiefs regrouping to loot our treasury

Buhari 2019

Nigerians say No to criminals

PMB till 2023

Next level things
Next level of retrogression
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Teeklef(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Naxo madness they start oo.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by omega2128(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
mekaboy:
Hmm.

guy, why na!!! �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by sharpsecret: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
There wil always be wickedness but d most wicked people are those who see evil and refuse to speakup because of wat they stand to gain

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by SalamRushdie: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Igbos:
Not everyone is good with dates and numbers

the problem is that this one is not Good with anything

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by kareemkamil(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
What big deal about it, Ipob pig una go remain slave till Jesus Christ comes
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
What's the Big deal in forgetting something. As long as he can remember the number of Cows he has in Daura.

Anybody can forget anything. I too can't remember when last I had S.ë.x

Secondary
Educational
Xray

The kind of Xray you have when you have cough.
grin
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Mrnakeina(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Guy why you de waste these lines na?
A comedy skit from here go bring money o Lmao
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by otolorinola(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
That nigga Jubril is even trying o. Seems he even get sense pass the old buari. But all na same. All na sane.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by duncun: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by IYANGBALI: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
The man is hold now and he has turned to a children
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Akalia(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by omega2128(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Xkalaban:

Very, very embarrassing... Smh!

i told people that this is the real Buhari, if you ask Buhari ABC, he will be talking about XYZ with unnecessary stern face

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Tareq1105: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday mixed up the dates of his assumption and relinquishing of office as Nigeria’s former Petroleum Minister.

Speaking in Warri, Delta State, at the presidential campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Buhari said he was Petroleum Minister from 1978 to 1979.

“Since 1984, or 78 to 79 when I was the Minister, I never lost interest in the petroleum industry. I am acutely aware of your influence because God has placed you on top of this national asset. I hope you will understand and appreciate the favour God has done to you in favour of the rest of Nigerians.

“I am trying to remind you to please reflect very seriously: where were we when we came in 2015, where are we now? What were we able to achieve with the resources available to us. I assure you, under this leadership, is to serve Nigeria.”

Buhari’s claim, though, isn’t true.

As Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (now known as Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources between March 1976 and June 1978. When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was created in 1977, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman; he held this position until 1978.

In the 1978-to-1979 period that Buhari erroneously thought he was Petroleum Minister, he was actually Military Secretary at the Army Headquarters, and was also a member of the Supreme Military Council.

The President made the mix-up minutes before he mistakenly handed over the party's flag to the party’s “governortorial candidate” at the rally.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-forgets-the-year-he-was-petroleum-minister/

You took your time to write these bcoz you don't know Buhari supporters.

No matter what you write or say, they will never agree with you that Atikulooooter is an option.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by 234GT(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.

You are just like Buhari. 2022 or 2023? Buhari being daft is not the problem, the problem is that there are some people still supporting him. Its painful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by lilrel(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sholaco:
you will v to face and make to do with this failure till 2023.....you r already doomed
I fear that your family is doomed because you have become an idiot in the face of incompetence and breach of security as a nation.
As much as I don't think the PDP is a good choice either because of the kain tins wey these APDPC politicians don use our eye see.
I enjoin Nigerians to vote for conscience,strength and consciousness.
Pick your candidate and go for it even if it means you have to ditch the APC and PDP.The heavens will not fall.
#Nigeriadoesnotrunatwopartysystem
#stayalive
#liveforthetruth
#liveforprogressandbrotherlylove
#nomanisanisland
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
pathetic filth!... total waste of my vote!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Shikini: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
That's why they never wanted the senile old man to campaign, if not for Nigerians and the opposition that forced Bubu to the market square.

Aisha and the kids must be very sad having to see what the Man is going through just to please some wicked cabals. #FreeBuhari.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by dawno2008(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
SweetJoystick:
He reeks stupidity .... to think i once donated to his campaign fund and campaigned for him. SPITS

Not just you bruh, lipsrsealed though i didn't donate but I did campaign vigorously for the nepotistic,visionless,empty brain lifeless antique,
Every time I think of how I campaign for him and was able to convince so many people to just try him out,I always feel pains,cos,I know I was part of the problem Nigerians are passing today
I always tell my kids sorry codedly, and they keep asking me what am I sorry for?
Only if they know that father was foolish enough to believe all the lies that those demonic agents were feeding me with undecided
So i say to all Nigerians,like I've been doing to my kid to pls forgive me and I'll surely correct my mistakes by sending this fake ass
" integrity lair"back to where he came from

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by franklingud(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where were we. Where we were, was we were, wow wor wa.

Sorry for some people.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Chuxz311(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
mekaboy:

we're doomed, enough already. Our image has gone from bottom of the food chain to not even being in the food chain at all. Nigeria's the official laughing stock of the world.

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Greyworld: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Bros I av been trying to mind my business lately but then, is this real?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Ememlaw1: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jubrim is talking. ...... tongue kiss grin
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by propsvila: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu said it they called him names and some some who claims they are educated laughed over it. Now what is happening while is he forgetting everything. Sadly some zombies are not even away of what is going on behind the scene they are foolishly following a man the cabals has station to loot Nigeria to the last drop of it's blood and they will be first to shout Atiku is a thief. If Atiku is a thief then what is Tinubu a saint abi an Angel. Nigeria people it is left for you to save your precious country from the ha d of a total stranger from Sudan. You all can see that Nnamdi Kanu has a lot of intelligent information concerning this impostor.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by onubijoe(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is bad for those asking Buhari to context for this election

See disgrace
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Akalia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
234GT:

You are just like Buhari. 2022 or 2023? Buhari being daft is not the problem, the problem is that there are some people still supporting him. Its painful.
Whatever. Oyaa clap for yourself because you manage spot a need for correction in my post, silly thing.

Arrogant, hating, disrespectful and immodest blokes like you often remain under the leadership of those you think you are better than or even smarter than . Life is full of irony.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have noticed (at least from nairaland) that some people want to vote Buhari to spite the Igbos, that has to be the craziest human being on the planet!
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Xkalaban(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
omega2128:

i told people that this is the real Buhari, if you ask Buhari ABC, he will be talking about XYZ with unnecessary stern face

Lol, grin

U'd be better off arguing with a mule than argue with him. Whether he's right or wrong, it doesn't matter. In his mind he is forever right, no compromise. How can such a person move a complex nation like 9ja forward. Smh...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by propsvila: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Thiefs regrouping to loot our treasury

Buhari 2019

Nigerians say No to criminals

PMB till 2023

Next level things

I saw your colleague today his break fast was just 50 naira buns, his shoulder bones almost sprouting out and he was using his last strength to defend the Angel in Aso Rock. I was looking at him and I was shaking my head all I was thinking is "who did this to this young man" , how can a reasonable person be happy with his oppressor. Una dey try well well.
Meanwhile you and your papa can take the next level to Daura it will be of enormous need to his malnourished cows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC) / Imo: Akarachi Amadi Arrested Over Hijacking Of Electoral Materials / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.