Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister (31601 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party / Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Bizibi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Thiefs regrouping to loot our treasury

Buhari 2019

Nigerians say No to criminals

PMB till 2023

Next level things
smh
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Ememlaw1: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
impostor. . how do you expect him to know. .... shameless ........ ...
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by D555(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things

The beautiful thing about this is that your section of the country remains the most poorest and backward, I pity you.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
It is not buhari ! Jubril is only do his best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by precious1967(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jubrin is in Aso rock. Permit him to commit blunders b4 February elections.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Bizibi(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
For those of you that are hell bent on bringing PMB down by shading him because of some verbal mistakes he may have made while speaking in public functions recently, I have this to say to you: PMB remains your president and commander in chief of your country's armed forces.

He shall return to office yet again and sit put till 2022 because GOD has annointed him to rule your disrespectful and uncouth asses just to prove to you all that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong.

smh, this one is an educated being......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday mixed up the dates of his assumption and relinquishing of office as Nigeria’s former Petroleum Minister.

Speaking in Warri, Delta State, at the presidential campaign rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Buhari said he was Petroleum Minister from 1978 to 1979.

“Since 1984, or 78 to 79 when I was the Minister, I never lost interest in the petroleum industry. I am acutely aware of your influence because God has placed you on top of this national asset. I hope you will understand and appreciate the favour God has done to you in favour of the rest of Nigerians.

“I am trying to remind you to please reflect very seriously: where were we when we came in 2015, where are we now? What were we able to achieve with the resources available to us. I assure you, under this leadership, is to serve Nigeria.”

Buhari’s claim, though, isn’t true.

As Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed Buhari as the Federal Commissioner (now known as Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources between March 1976 and June 1978. When the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was created in 1977, Buhari was also appointed as its Chairman; he held this position until 1978.

In the 1978-to-1979 period that Buhari erroneously thought he was Petroleum Minister, he was actually Military Secretary at the Army Headquarters, and was also a member of the Supreme Military Council.

The President made the mix-up minutes before he mistakenly handed over the party's flag to the party’s “governortorial candidate” at the rally.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-forgets-the-year-he-was-petroleum-minister/

Been telling you guys since 2016 that Buhari is senile.

I have the utmost compassion, consideration and respect for him as a senior citizen who has done his bit for this society, but he needs to retire.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by 234GT(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
Whatever. Oyaa clap for yourself because you manage spot a need for correction in my post, silly thing.

Arrogant, hating, disrespectful and immodest blokes like you often remain under the leadership of those you think you are better than or even smarter than . Life is full of irony.

I don't think I am better than Buhari, I am very sure I am better than him. People like you are the reason this country is still backward. Personally, I consider it an insult that Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Akalia(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
smh, this one is an educated being......
Underachiever. As if you will out perform PMB if giving the golden opportunity. Folks like you often remain under the rule of those you belittle and look down on.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Ubiudumo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
President Buhari, I put it to you that you're an epitome and personification of failure.

I don't know what they see in you that continue to endear you to them. Is it integrity? You are bereft of it and you know it

The man is obviously suffering from dementia but he won't agree to go home.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by rexwalters: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
A failure is a failure.Never reinforce failure.Buhari was a failure before he joined the army hence became a coup plotter because that is the only way to remain relevant.
Your father's father's president and now your president is a failure?are you not a failure of a failed society?
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by contigiency(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yeye people. The more you find fault from him, the more we know he is the right antidote for your looting wizardry. Because you people never make trouble with anybody who is not ready to checkmate what you know how to do best. Jonathan Readily comes to mind when one is interested in knowing your best friend.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Akalia(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
234GT:

I don't think I am better than Buhari, I am very sure I am better than him. People like you are the reason this country is still backward. Personally, I consider it an insult that Buhari is the president of Nigeria.
Laughable! Truth is, your opinion is inconsequential so far national interests are in sight. What do you even know about the inner workings of the presidency? I reckon you are one of those persons that are fond of following the loudest band wagon. You seem to lack a mind of your own.
Disassociate yourself from crowd mentality, garner facts for yourself and form your own subjective opinion, if you do so I bet you will appreciate the points PMB has scored in office so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by ORACULUM(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku in US ...WAILERS in reverse can wail

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by rexwalters: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ubiudumo:
President Buhari, I put it to you that you're an epitome and personification of failure.

I don't know what they see in you that continue to endear you to them. Is it integrity? You are bereft of it and you know it

The man is obviously suffering from dementia but he won't agree to go home.
Atiku's oga both as a customs officer and also at atiku sojourn in the APC?Your father's father's president and now your president Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of The Federal Republic of Nigeria is a failure?are you not a failure of a failed society?

A typical Failure blaming others for his own shortcomings?
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by rexwalters: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
Laughable! Truth is, your opinion is inconsequential so far national interests are in sight. What do you even know about the inner workings of the presidency? I reckon you are one of those persons that are fond of following the loudest band wagon. You seem to lack a mind of your own.
Disassociate yourself from crowd mentality, garner facts for yourself and form your own subjective opinion, if you do so I bet you will appreciate the points PMB has scored in office so far.
Thank You for trying to educate him.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by rexwalters: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
contigiency:
Yeye people. The more you find fault from him, the more we know he is the right antidote for your looting wizardry. Because you people never make trouble with anybody who is not ready to checkmate what you know how to do best. Jonathan Readily comes to mind when one is interested in knowing your best friend.
True Talk like MTN.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by JoseRaji(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
mekaboy:
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.
Wait! Is this for real?
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by sammy99(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Buhari 2019

PMB till 2023

Next level things

lemme ask u one simple question

is ur lifeless dullard better dan u in terms of governing d affairs of dis nation?
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by CptCharlesVane: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy grin why are you acting surprised, weren't you aware when he didn't even know his VP and party chairman's names "Osunbade" in 2014/2015 even after touring several states for campaign? or the full meaning of INEC, or president Michael of West Germany or his phone number, on and on but you guys still wanted NEPA bill as WAEC certificate. Next time, invest your money in something meaningful
SweetJoystick:
He reeks stupidity .... to think i once donated to his campaign fund and campaigned for him. SPITS

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by gtown: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
PDP and their devil agents have been too busy these days telling all sort of things about PMB. From PMB is lifeless, is afraid to go out for campaign, now to PMB fall off during campaign, Buhari is suffering from dementia, Buhari does not know when he took oath of office, Buhari forgets the year he was petrol minister, etc.
Since everytime their saviors, especially Atiku, are mention, thief is often their second name, a consequence of their past they will forever leave with, these compound craze supporters of criminals have resolved that PMB must be dragged along by telling stories how Keystone and Etisalate are now owned by PMB relatives.
But, onething is certain; the more they attempt, the more every morally built Nigerian moves with PMB to the NEXT LEVEL. We have left Egypt forever. No campaign of calumny is capable of derailing the moving train.
As for me and my family and friends, we prefer voting a lifeless Buhari to Voting a thief full of life our president. In fact, even if a dead Buhari's name appears on the ballot paper by February our votes are for him. This is a pledge which must be redeemed comes February 16. Wailers, haters, pigs and the likes of all criminals can go to hell.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by CptCharlesVane: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Look at you, someone who can spell and read choosing to vote for a grandpa that can barely speak. If not for the hex these politicians placed on you, aren't you qualified to run for president yourself? The man you wrote all these for couldn't even present a mere WAEC certificate.
#LazyYouth dem swear for una? God forbid!
gtown:
PDP and their devil agents have been too busy these days telling all sort of things about PMB. From PMB is lifeless, is afraid to go out for campaign, now to PMB fall off during campaign, Buhari is suffering from dementia, Buhari does not know when he took oath of office, Buhari forgets the year he was petrol minister, etc.
Since anytime their saviors, especially Atiku, are mention, thief is often their second name, a consequence of their past they will forever leave with, these compound craze supporters of criminals have resolved that PMB must be dragged along by telling stories how Keystone and Etisalate are now owned by PMB relatives.
But, onething is certain; the more they attempt, the more every morally built Nigerian moves with PMB to the NEXT LEVEL. We have left Egypt forever. No campaign of calumny is capable of derailing the moving train.
As for me and my family and friends, we prefer voting a lifeless Buhari to Voting a thief full of life our president. In fact, even if a dead Buhari's name appears on the ballot paper by February our votes are for him. This is a pledge which must be redeemed comes February 16. Wailers, haters, pigs and the likes of all criminals can go to hell.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by gtown: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
sammy99:

lemme ask u one simple question

is ur lifeless dullard better dan u in terms of governing d affairs of dis nation?
This question can get best answer if you had posed it to your supposed father.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Bizibi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Akalia:
Underachiever. As if you will out perform PMB if giving the golden opportunity. Folks like you often remain under the rule of those you belittle and look down on.
the old man that said governatorial candidate at the rally......yes I will outperform him.I belittle those I look down on,wait so buhari is an achiever to you!!!! Hehehehehehehe Nairaland na wa.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by sammy99(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
gtown:

This question can get best answer if you had posed it to your supposed father.

i only asked u a question and
u av jst given me an answer for me to conclude by saying buhari is better dan all ur families.
Case closed.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Bizibi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
OldBeer:
smh, this one is a morøn......
eyah,what a shame
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by OldBeer: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
eyah,what a shame
That's what your dad says every time he sees your mum.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Bizibi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
234GT:

he is even calling him an achiever, some people really dey this forum.
Re: President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister by Bizibi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
OldBeer:
That's what your dad says every time he sees your mum.
if you know my dad and mom,you will be the first to clean their shoes not to talk of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Signs LCDA Bill Into Law / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.