Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. (506 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. by ade4prof: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
My girl friend block me on facebook after we had a quarel since November, we didn't communicate with each other not until she banned me last night from her Facebook and almost 15 of my picture is still in her profile and yet she didn't remove it but banned me on Facebook. Is that a break up or what?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. by madone: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
The Bible says if any thing be of good virtue, of good report think of them. It too early in the year to start worrying about break up and all that. If u have tried reachwher and she is still proving difficult free her and focus on other matter before she term u being needy. Let her be. Live ur life first. If its a break up. Then move on. Girls plenty my guy don't let one condition you.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. by Newboss(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
ade4prof:
My girl friend block me on facebook after we had a quarel since November, we didn't communicate with each other not until she banned me last night from her Facebook and almost 15 of my picture is still in her profile and yet she didn't remove it but banned me on Facebook. Is that a break up or what?

Block her too. All these men sef. Make una dey represent angry
Re: Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. by Hoodbilonia: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2019
move on bro
why r guys dull
e no go pass under 23-25 useless jobless girls

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help On My Relationship. by ademoladeji(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Newboss:

Block her too. All these men sef. Make una dey represent angry

*boys*

(1) (Reply)

Never Say This Things To A Lady / Facebook Is Down? / Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.