Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council (12435 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by contigiency(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Mk17:

He made most of his money by taking up apc challenge of traveling to America

Traveling to America that they spent decades to package to avoid casualty. It's a shame.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by theoldpretender(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
This is not who we are. We as a people are not corrupt. We were raised with values. A few bad eggs (more than a few) will not define who we are as a people. Let us all rise up against the scourge of evil in our land. Say NO to Atiku and the PDP. Teach them a lesson

Good

Say no to APC too, party of Grasscutters and Gandollars

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Neil0072009(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Why do I say he is corrupt. He became a billionaire as a public servant. He confessed that his parents were not of means, so he did not inherit that wealth. How did he make his money cleanly? I am persuaded that the US Congress that called him CORUPT gives bite to my notion.

I only pity the man that will marry someone like you

Stupid thing
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by israelmao(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2019
PDP's ghost is really tormenting APC because they once said,PDP was dead and buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by naunasabi: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74871968:
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE THAT HAVE THE TRUE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY AT HEART WINS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Atiku visit to the US has cured you of your chronic zombisim. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by contigiency(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2019
etebefia:
For those supporting buhari hoping that he will hand over to them in 2023, better think twice. Buhari will not let power leave not in 2023, El rufai would be presented and you'll will be asked to look beyond ethnic and religious sentiment but the competence and CV of El rufai.

Go and sit down. must you talk?
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by rapid101(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:
By who? When the chairman and Campaign Director general are still in America celebrating their trip to the country. of course their greatest achievement since this campaign season. Well, after all it's just a mere formality because buhari's voyage to the next level is unstoppable.
so dis is all u ve to say

Hypocrite
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by theoldpretender(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Lorenzop:
I have been searching for APC e-warriors and BMC crew members since yesterday that Atiku landed in America, its surprising Liar Mohammed hasn't released a statement, it appears they are all still in shock... What do I know..... grin grin grin

Hmm, you PDP people are funny.

As an alternative to corrupt APC, you give us corrupt PDP led by a guy who was in APC before,and helped give us Bubu

APC and PDP are the same. For a better Nigeria, vote both of them out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
dapelua:
are you okay....we should now vote for APC abi
No Buhari don't need insane ignos vote. The few sane ignos will vote Buhari
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by rapid101(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74871968:
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE THAT HAVE THE TRUE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY AT HEART WINS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
now u re talking

But don't b a zombie again oh

2 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by rapid101(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
This is not who we are. We as a people are not corrupt. We were raised with values. A few bad eggs (more than a few) will not define who we are as a people. Let us all rise up against the scourge of evil in our land. Say NO to Atiku and the PDP. Teach them a lesson
from can not enter the US to dis

Plz try harder cus bubu is going back to his gay cow next month
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by contigiency(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Neil0072009:

I only pity the man that will marry someone like you

Stupid thing

Just because she expressed an opinion on a matter that's why you had to be this dirty. for your information, Atiku will still loose to buhari with a margin higher than what Jonathan Received in 2015. maybe by the time you finished celebrating his going to America, you will be dawned with the reality that Atiku and his clique have not what it takes to win buhari in the contest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by etebefia: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:

Go and sit down. must you talk?
Who's this thing?
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74872003:

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT SIS.
He claimed he is an orphan, and here is his picture with his mother in his old age....

He claimed to sell firewood just as the drunken master from Otueke lied to us the other day about not having a shoe, till he started having girlfriends.

We will never be deceived by PDP again in our country.
Bunch of criminals playing with our emotions and future.
NEVER AGAIN!
Good Morning. Continue the good fight. My name is pen. Short for tsephanya. Live in Abuja.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by sugarcoatedhoni: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74871968:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Your zombie brain seems to be coming to terms with the reality of ground

Prophet, keep on firing the prayers until you save from self destruct

Let his senses return to him so he can sell more bbqgrills when Atiku becomes president and the economy starts to bubble positively

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:

Traveling to America that they spent decades to package to avoid casualty. It's a shame.
I didn't realize the challenge was made a decade ago.
is buhari really suffering from dementia or is it confusion and fear after hearing of atiku US arrival that made him handover apc presidential flag to ogboru?
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by rapid101(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.
Oga shot up
U never sleep since yesterday and it affecting ur zombie brain

Goan sleep u need rest
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by emmykk(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Why do I say he is corrupt. He became a billionaire as a public servant. He confessed that his parents were not of means, so he did not inherit that wealth. How did he make his money cleanly? I am persuaded that the US Congress that called him CORUPT gives bite to my notion.
who are you referring to?

If is Atiku he said he discovered that transportation to Cotonou from Lagos in the 70s when he was a custom officer was very difficult for traders so he enter an arrangement with puegot car company to provide him some cars which he paid back from the transport proceed and from custom salary...This is how Louis ojuku made money also when working for UAC and providing transportation to eastern Nigeria from Lagos.

When people are rich people start investigating your source of wealth but when you are poor people don't investigate your source of poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.
God bless you for the message sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

So everyone who is not from a wealthy family who serves the public cannot become rich without being corrupt?

This is called defeatist poor mentality.

A civil servant who is business concious has more chances of being rich than any other hustle.

Finally, your US Congress is in a meeting with him right now. What do you have to say about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by jayman00004(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
Atikulated
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Good Morning. Continue the good fight. My name is pen. Short for tsephanya. Lives in Abuja.
Good morning Pen.
You can call us Manna.
We are always on the move all around the country, due to our Barbecue business.
At PH presently.
Thanks for the heads up ALWAYS.
A good Nigeria is what we want.
May God give our President long life, wisdom and knowledge as he continue to take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
God bless you too Pen.
Stay blessed.
Sai Baba! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Jowanson: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

Your submission lacks competency! Atiku is in USA talking to the US govt so where did you get your info....when they say an alleged corrupt case..was he indicted by any criminal and competent court? If he is a corrupt person as you claim, has there been any indictment on his person here in Nigeria? Like I usually say, if you have any prove to ascertain your allegations, put it forward but I bet you and no one has such proves so why your narratives?

If Atiku is corrupt, he should have been in jail by now but here he is contesting and helping people..if only you know how many people he has empowered.

If he is corrupt, APC will not have said he is an asset to them in 2014..

Kindly leave this narrative because it lacks proves and evidence to claim that he is corrupt!

Atiku is a seasoned businessman!

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by donnie(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:

Just because she expressed an opinion on a matter that's why you had to be this dirty. for your information, Atiku will still loose to buhari with a margin higher than what Jonathan Received in 2015. maybe by the time you finished celebrating his going to America, you will be dawned with the reality that Atiku and his clique have not what it takes to win buhari in the contest.

What dirty contest are you referring to? You think we don't know your only hope now is rigging? Even that one will fail. God's hand is involved in this thing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Askme8: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:
By who? When the chairman and Campaign Director general are still in America celebrating their trip to the country. of course their greatest achievement since this campaign season. Well, after all it's just a mere formality because buhari's voyage to the next level is unstoppable.
is that the new slogram I tot u people said he is wanted in the u.s in stead of u to go and help osimbanjo to defend buhari from dementia u are here carrying PDP mater in your head like galla.sorry poor zombie

2 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tuniski: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Anyone the Igbo support is definitely going dead politically. Ask Jonathan if I lie.
Empty drum makes the loudest noise. The almajiri that will vote my party APC in power don't do internet or Nairaland yet they get the job done when we need them.
We love you Baba.

GEJ that thrashed Buhari to tears abi in 2011!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by dhardy09: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

Such a dumb ass Nobody is born Rich my dear ... And not everyone is lazy you work for goals and become rich ... Just cause you are living in misery and bondage of your Lifeless president doesn't mean we can't be rich having great business idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Asks Femi Gbajabiamila To Resign / Ojukwu’s Memorial Library Building Demolished / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.