Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (78399 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by lalaboi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
lala4boi@gmail.com . . .or yahoo.com . . . i go com online now
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
I don holler your gmail
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mykali(m): 2:31am On Sep 22, 2010
Lmao. . .Dayo, wetin full dat ya mind?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by ritchboy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
[size=16pt]?TEKRAM WOH[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ndi Chelsea,
Ke maka Ahia?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
Shekpe.

Ina uni, Yaya gejia,

Sanu de zua,

[size=40pt]YAYA KASUA!!!![/size]!!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
Here's a little assignment i gave my niece before i bought her 3rd year birthday present. And here is how she passed it

H for House
O for Orange
W for Wall

M for Mat
A for Apple
R for Rat
K for Kite
E for Egg
T for Table 

And that gives us what [size=14pt]HOW MARKET[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mystikal(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
cheese
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hey Peeps.

Just a notice,

When your teams mess up like dis, You should be proactive in answering "THE QUESTION" before I come to your thread.

Or do you think I would forget? Dont insult my intelligence

Can someone answer sharp sharp?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2010
Buncha retards! undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2010
nateevs:

Buncha retards! undecided
#Unadondeymadt. . Why you dey press Control + P nau??
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by duduspace(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2010
At least Jalether will give us some peace now on the gooner's forum while he recovers from this shock.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2010
I never even watch match sef. Who play well and who fork up?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by A40(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2010
Ibime:

I never even watch match sef. Who play well and who fork up?
What does it matter?? Its like a nigga getting shot dead and people asking what kind of gun did he get hit with a Kalashnikov or a .45. Lets just say Ross Johnbull is trending on #namesomethingawful on Twitter
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2010
Nobody don answer me yet?

Ok let me ask in gifs
[size=60pt]
HOW MARKET!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by RuuDie(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2010
Word of advice 4 d blues: get that McEachran guy into the 1st team - he's a skillful, talented lad; excellent creative midfielder, amazing composure & self-belief he exhibited last night. . . . . Mikel, Essien, Ramirez, Lampard are way too alike and will struggle against opposition that can match 'em strength 4 strength but this young man will bring guile & tact!
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Mobinga: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2010
I can see business is going fine grin grin
How Market?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by mukina2: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2010
How market? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by HNIC(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2010
how ze markit?
I think you guys should tell your players to shut up when there is an air of invincibility around you
Drogba just spoke about the quadruple a few days ago and Gbam,not possible again.
I remember Makalele too talking about going unbeaten for the season in '06,and next fixture, Manure beat Chelsea grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2010
Am uche by name,i jus com dawn from night bus from east. . .
i wan ask . . .
How Mar-Keyt . . .?If you wan buy spare parts,come Alaba or Aspamda. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
Eastbay:

i wan ask . . .
LWKMD
O boy, you don kolo.

Nothing happen, market correct.
Make you no too gloat.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Ibime(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
All these gaynners dey celebrate because say na we dey always comot them for Carling Cup and FA Cup. Maybe na Carling Cup dem go use hold their side this season. If only dem fit win that one, dem go fit stand up to Dayokanu relentless teasing about trophylessness.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Nobody don answer me yet?

Ok let me ask in gifs
[size=60pt]
HOW MARKET!!!!![/size]

Eastbay:

i wan ask . . .

Market no to good bros but our priority far exceeds winning the milk cup unlike some clubs *coughs*

we have bigger fish to fry.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by jalether(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
Kakuta has flopped in two successive games he has played . . . . . I guess he isn't ready yet

and I still struggle to understand ancelotti's obsession with sturridge. . . . I can't believe he has featured in more games than

his other competitions. Josh is the only player from the youth system that impressed last night. I hope carlotti can see the

quality in this kid and use him more often.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by chic2pimp(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
jalether:

Market no to good bros but our priority far exceeds winning the milk cup unlike some clubs *coughs*

we have bigger fish to fry.
Name Names Pls grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
I posted one gif to ask how market and I dont know why it was deleted.

I think some misguided fellows are just having a hard on on dayokanus posts
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
Did your gif break any laws? Might explain it.

As for your lewd posts, you shouldn't even say anything when you notice them gone. grin
Like I've been telling you for almost a year now embarassed . . .you know better.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
My gif didnt break any known law, They were not showing any form of nudity just a lady shooting a gun from her arse without revealing any flesh

Lewd posts? Are mine targetted or everyones posts are targetted? Cos I can see many posts with sexual innuedoes flying all over but when the poster is Dayokanu Some people get antsy.

Therefore any post that have GAYYners or ass-anal should be deleted cos GAY, ass and anal all have a sexual conottation to them. Or any post that mentions sodomised, "Vidic was raped", Chelsea were rimmed etc should be deleted
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by BinghiNya(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
How Markettttttttttttttttttttttt shey e good man city will finish the job
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by debosky(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
dayokanu:

My gif didnt break any known law, They were not showing any form of nudity just a lady shooting a gun from her arse without revealing any flesh

Lewd posts? Are mine targetted or everyones posts are targetted? Cos I can see many posts with sexual innuedoes flying all over but when the poster is Dayokanu Some people get antsy.

Therefore any post that have GAYYners or backside-anal should be deleted cos GAY, backside and anal all have a sexual conottation to them. Or any post that mentions sodomised, "Vidic was despoiled", Chelsea were rimmed etc should be deleted

Seconded. . . .with the offending person banned.  tongue

All the rest can stay.  grin

Ibime:

All these gaynners dey celebrate because say na we dey always comot them for Carling Cup and FA Cup. Maybe na Carling Cup dem go use hold their side this season. If only dem fit win that one, dem go fit stand up to Dayokanu relentless teasing about trophylessness.

Leave that side mafriend. . . .I'm surprised no one is analysing the game here. Where has the fire gone? Or are we only analysing wins now?
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by nateevs(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
I really did not know people are waiting for us not to do well.
It's like y'all have been waiting for this loss.
Are we that threatening?
Of course we are going to lose matches and I don't see us winning every competiton.
It only just baffles me to see supposed astute pundits of the game speakingfrom their backsides.

We played for 35mins with 10 players at 1-3 down and managed a come back. No one is talking about that. All I see is enormous joy about Chelsea losing.

Now I know we are really good.
Re: Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 by Cristalz(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
@DK
I didn't get to see your gif, but from your description.  .  .hm.

The way you turn nearly every comment into something lewd is better suited to Sexuality, k? Not here.
*Remember your recent display on the Arsenal thread.

Fact that a little leeway is allowed doesn't mean you should run wild in your birthday suit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.