Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters (19074 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Barondenigeria: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Wale Odunsi

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, has advised Nigerians to collect the bribes offered by politicians during the 2019 general elections.

He said the money had been stolen from them and that voters should not reject such offer.

NAN reports that Fashola spoke during the continuation of his neighborhood consultations/campaign for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 to two wards in Surulere Local Government of Lagos on Sunday.

Speaking on vote buying, he said, “they would want to bribe you, if they bring the money collect it because it is your money that they stashed away, but, don’t sell your conscience.

“You must make a sensible choice in the interest of yourselves and your children.”

At his own ward G3, Fashola reeled out the achievements of Buhari which included improved power supply.

He said that 108 metering companies have been given licenses to supply meters to address problem of discriminatory and arbitrary billing in the electricity sector.

“It is the solution of our government by the President to intervene in the metering gaps, people were licensed as Gencos and Discos.

“Discos have the contract to supply meters and we hear the concerns of citizens now saying that they want meters because their bills are going up.

“So the President and the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved the proposal for us supported by the law, the Electric Power Sector Reform, with that, we can license new operators within a licensed area.

“So this time, we are going to create new businesses for meter suppliers under a Meter Asset Provider (MAP) scheme. That policy has been approved.

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has made the regulations around which it will work; 108 companies, small businesses that will also create employments because those companies are now going to be the suppliers of meters..

More:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/2019-elections-collect-bribe-its-your-money-fashola-to-voters/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by dkronicle(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2019
angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by izzou(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2019
grin

Why are they always telling us what Buhari has done? We ought to be seeing them if they were significant

I

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Elayna(f): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2019
Disgusting jokers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Franzinni: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
House NIGGER....!!!!

You know... You know!

Meanwhile I can see the BMC on this platform are on full gear..... Haha keep it up!!!

20 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by eazylion001: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Before nko? If we no collect wetin we gain?.. The most important thing is for us not to vote against our conscience

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Racoon(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Tradermoni is the sophisticated form of vote-buying corruption embarked upon by the APC.Fashola start from there.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Speaking on vote buying, he said, “they would want to bribe you, if they bring the money collect it because it is your money that they stashed away, but, don’t sell your conscience

Let them know.
Collect it and vote for the candidate of your choice at the polling booth.
It is your money that has been stolen and hidden guys!

If Atiku can spend this much at their primaries,
he still has more stolen fund to spend, no gawk ur self o better pikins, collect your money live and direct and go vote your conscience.

The only advice we will give you is not to ask Peter Obituary for anything o, dat one na scope guy, e know as e dey go. Shi shi e no go give you! cheesy grin grin

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by martineverest(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
well said...but don't vote the givers

as for me and my household,I dont receive bribes and we don't vote

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Too bad, how we arrived here as a country.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Naijawebmaster: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
This is unbelievable!
Still looking for a professional website design? We are Nigeria's most trusted Web developers. *No advanced payment required! Check my signature
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by mozona(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
well he is among the thieves, he knws better

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by BruncleZuma: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by berrystunn(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Corruption

Transparency international report that this government is more corrupt.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Muscomide: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2019
This Fashola go just dey misyarn

14 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
I will chop them Atifku money and still vote for them Buhari

PMB till 2023

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by presido997(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
if any politician offers me money, I will collect nd vote for my preferred candidates

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Pavore9: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Collect whatever is given then vote who you are convinced is about development.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by englishmart(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
you don't need to tell me. I know.
By the time I collect #10k from APC, 15k from PDP, I will then gladly fix my car, and drive to my polling unit and vote Hasim or Ezekwesili, that will be a wasted vote though, but I don't care.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by anonymuz(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
izzou:
grin

Why are they always telling us what Buhari has done? We ought to be seeing them if they were significant

I
help me ask them grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Feranchek(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Na true talk oooo! Since it's not an open ballot, I see no reason why I won't collect bribe and still vote for my conscience. Gone are dem days when we collect bribes and do as they want. Now we're wiser. We collect the bribe, enjoy it as we please, go to the polling joint and cast our vote for who we wish.

But I'm confused about something.... What if my choice of candidate now gives me a bribe to vote for him/her

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by Delaw00(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Oshey baba who dey buy vote o??wink
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by tobby98: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Yes I collected gifts from your Party but I will vote Atiku

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmm..

What psychology
Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by InaNla(f): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Wonderful way to buy votes.

Mr Minister of Darkness, well done oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters by martineverest(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2019
Muscomide:
This Fashola go just dey misyarn
learn to read the content before allowing headlines to deceive u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now / "Ndume’s Suspension Is Illegal" – Taidi Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.