Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) (8100 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
A TV presenter, Kofi was asked to touch the white lace panties of a Ghanaian Controversial actress after she took it off but the stunned presenter was seen confused and he ended up refusing the offer, Brainnews report.

Xandy Kamel has given viewers of Kofi TV yet another shock by removing her panties live on television.

The actress who was talking to presenter, Kofi Adoma about what goes into producing a sex scene in movies, dared her host to allow her remove her panties but Kofi was hesitant.

Kofi, however, agreed to have his guest take off the panties after his viewers agreed to it. Xandy went further to ask Kofi to touch the white lace pantie after she took it off but the stunned presenter refused.

She went further to ask if Kofi Adoma was interested in seeing her naked body and after another moment of hesitation, Kofi allowed her saying that “all that I’m doing now is just for my viewers”.

Before lifting her dress to show what lied underneath, Xandy cautioned “I’ve only removed my pantie and you’re already in tears so I don’t know what you will do when you see my unclothedness and I won’t show my unclothedness for free”.

It, however, turned out that Xandy was wearing an underwear beneath the panties she removed. The actress’ action was to demonstrate to Ghanaians what really goes on at movie sets.

She explained that actresses always have underwear on when shooting scenes where they have to take off their panties adding that a small pillow is placed between a man and woman when shooting a sex scene.

Xandy made headlines in 2018 when she forced Kofi Adoma to touch her breasts on the same show.

Watch The Controversial Video Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ghanaian-actress-removes-her-panties-on-live-tv/

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
See More Of The Controversial Photos At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ghanaian-actress-removes-her-panties-on-live-tv/

WATCH THE CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nonsense undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
WATCH THE CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO HERE
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Olalan(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
No more respect for the dignity of womanhood........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Olalan:
No more respect for the dignity of womanhood........

Who will listen to you? cry
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
Nonsense undecided

They won't listen to you..

Many are even planning to do worst in the coming days.. cry

1 Like

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrTrend:

Nonsense
Who pant epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
MhizzAJ:

Nonsense

Who pant epp

My same question.. shocked
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
The pics show her holding the panties she brought with her to the studio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
BareFacedLies:
The pics show her holding the panties she brought with her to the studio

Really?

Are you sure you can clearly see? grin
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
sukerefakere:
shocked

You again? shocked shocked
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
MrTrend:

You again? shocked shocked
Na me ooo Sukerefakere
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2019
ernxto:
https://bit.%ly/2FJuK5J

VIDEO HERE
Remove the % from the link
Use the one above..
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Wait.....some ladies still wear pants shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Wait.....some ladies still wear pants shocked shocked

It seems you have stop yours?
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

It seems you have stop yours?

I have, what with the current trend of pant thieves, it was convenient for me, never really fancied it anyway, only use when the monthly visitor comes cool cool

1 Like

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I have, what with the current trend of pant thieves, it was convenient for me, never really fancied it anyway, only use when the monthly visitor comes cool cool

You must be a romantic person?

It will get better.. Nigeria is getting more deadly as the day fly..
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

I've been told

Yeah, hopefully things get better soon.
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I've been told
Yeah, hopefully things get better soon.
Really?
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2019
Yahoo boys right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by femi4: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

Really? Cos she stopped wearing pants
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 5:23am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked orishirishi
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2019
MrTrend:

I have always encouraged MEN to DUMP LADIES at the slightest display of STUPIDITY.
Before I got married, I was able and enlightened enough to dump many of them.
Most of them came back threatening.
Some claimed to be more beautiful than my wife and I laughed and mocked them saying "why didn't your BEAUTY trap me in place"...?
Some called her names.., I encouraged her...
However, I sat her down and told her why I married her, she immediately wept and loved me more.
I detest being with LADIES with Lazy Brains.. It's repulsive and repugnant to me.

Moreover, Only ONE of my LADIES congratulated me and told me that she would have done the same if she were in my shoes.
That I did the BEST for my GENERATION.
That was after she got to know what my WIFE generated on daily basis, yet very CALM and HUMBLE.
She wants to befriend my WIFE now and I said No.....

Furthermore, such Ladies are still useful but as SIDE CHICKS......Especially for MEN that are interested.
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I have always encouraged MEN to DUMP LADIES at the slightest display of STUPIDITY.
Before I got married, I was able and enlightened enough to dump many of them.
Most of them came back threatening.
Some claimed to be more beautiful than my wife and I laughed and mocked them saying "why didn't your BEAUTY trap me in place"...?
Some called her names.., I encouraged her...
However, I sat her down and told her why I married her, she immediately wept and loved me more.
I detest being with LADIES with Lazy Brains.. It's repulsive and repugnant to me.

Moreover, Only ONE of my LADIES congratulated me and told me that she would have done the same if she were in my shoes.
That I did the BEST for my GENERATION.
That was after she got to know what my WIFE generated on daily basis, yet very CALM and HUMBLE.
She wants to befriend my WIFE now and I said No.....

Wonderful decision

Don't permit her..
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2019
konkonbilo:
shocked shocked shocked orishirishi
Only?
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2019
femi4:
Really? Cos she stopped wearing pants

Leave me..
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by iamgprince: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2019
This one is spoiling the image of our girls
Re: Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) by Makz: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2019
undecided Stupid hoe.

This one just got me weak walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught On Camera : Muslim Lady Romance In Public / Nigerian Men Are The Most Confident Men In The World / Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.