Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) (79705 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Abdulazeez99: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
A Nigerian man has been left in great pains after his girlfriend allegedly smashed his new iPhone 12 and plasma TV, Igbere TV reports.

His girlfriend had accused him of cheating on her before carrying out the act.

Trouble started after the said girlfriend went through her boyfriend's chats and discovered some supposed 'evidence'.

The cheating boyfriend, who announced the development to the man he bought the phone from, alleged the girlfriend manhandled him.

He said he was lucky to have escaped death as the girlfriend went to the kitchen looking for a knife but luckily he hid it earlier.

The boyfriend added that the girlfriend hit him so hard and kicked him on his nose and ears, leaving him seriously bleeding.

See photos and screenshots of their conversation after the cut...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked

This type of well-trained guys are rare.
The type that have been brainwashed to accept the faulty cliché that a real man must never put a lady in her place even when the situation calls for it.

This is the omega-male type that will rather watch a lady stab him than lay a finger on her in self defence.

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to 'panel-beat'.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to share or let them go.
So if an ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

She is his wife material and he is our posterboy of a SIMPle mistake of a male.

1154 Likes 101 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
oga why you cheat nah, this is not ordinary cheating, the cheating partner must be prettier than the main chick.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
You both need a Genuie Encounter with JESUS.

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Fixey: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
And you stood why she did all of these. My dear, you just dodged a nuclear fission bomb

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Dailymice: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fun Fact:
The girl is Toxic
The guy is Scum
Iphone 13 would be released in September.

Stay away from immoral relationships

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by slawormiir: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ..imagine...pusyy asss niggarrrz everywhere!
No bitch can try this shit with me .....because first of all I don't do love and relationship.....so no vagina person will think he owns me......love and relationship are for pussy asss niggarrrz
We real niggarrrrs don't do relationship, emotions and love....we don't belong to a particular woman...we belongs to everybody and we belong to nobody
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

311 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by yimnansunny: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmm too bad, violence doesnt solve anything, dialogue always a better option

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by GeneralPula: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
That phone is iPhone 11, not 12..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Onigbese angry

Since she no find knife, why she no hit her head against the wall instead?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Crimrburster: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
isorite

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by opsyswagger(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
After all this act she wil come apologise her eyes go soon clear ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by kings59: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Back then in school, my Gf smashed my home theater.

I no go forget that day. It's just that I am a gentleman.

Just because I said hi to her cousin when I was heading home, and her friend saw us talking and thought otherwise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
ThankGod she did not Vandalize his car
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

She dey ment!?

Any bitch go try that shit with me!?.

But truth be told that niggarr is a bitch ass, ain't no girls dragging real niggarrs like that.

Fvck!

That's properties worth close to $1500 been damaged.

but ain't no fvcking bitch trying that shit with me.

You dey see me steady light my kpoli gan, you dey fear! When the bitch no ment!?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
news dn finish for nairaland lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by JasperVII(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should please apologize to her for hiding the knives from her in the heat of her rage.
He should also ask her to forgive him for not giving her his other ear to panel-beat.

He should then take a loan and buy another TV set and IPhone to present to her for destruction as a proof of his repentance.

Every man needs a woman who loves and worships him. One who will never want to let them go.
So if ordinary girlfriend loved him this much to go ballistic just because she found out he was cheating then he needs her in his life as his wife.

A SIMPle mistake indeed.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
112! 112!! JEZEBEL on the loose! I repeat, JEZEBEL on the loose. OVER!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by BigSarah(f): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Heterosexuals and unnecessary drama

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
I for beat her scatter her face

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Ekakamba: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Boyfriend and girlfriend palava...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
She go pay me back ooo
Olowu
I swear
Which kind of rough play be dt
Instantly I'll get her arrested first

Infact I'm provoked already

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin
Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian gurls? Huh?? # Spits angry

They are not contributing anything meaning full, yet breaking gadgets sad

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Last line is crazy cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by ichidodo: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
The girl gather liver because the guy na one big bloody simp...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) by Rammerodmc: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Udonminit

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.