Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

bb - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bb (4719 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Ibadan Matured Girls Only, Drop Ur BB Pin Here / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bb by silentc(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

loooool, he's the village goat of NL

Hehehe! I bet he is based in naija. Taking someone to the police station semi-nude is the modus operandi of my lovely naija police, hence he could only fabricate a story based on experiences he has had with them grin

I hate to bring a brother down, but i think Mobo444 has some major issues. Seems some naija girls have been ignoring him and he is taking it out on them in a forum.

To be honest with you, with all the crazy stuff that goes through his head, no sane girl will look at him twice!
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 4:12am On Aug 20, 2010
silentc:

Hehehe! I bet he is based in naija. Taking someone to the police station semi-unclothed is the modus operandi of my lovely naija police, hence he could only fabricate a story based on experiences he has had with them grin

I hate to bring a brother down, but i think Mobo444 has some major issues. Seems some naija girls have been ignoring him and he is taking it out on them in a forum.

To be honest with you, with all the crazy stuff that goes through his head, no sane girl will look at him twice!

Na wah o. The man no get sense. He has never left his village. They just brought a computer to his village and he's here display his he-goat ways on Nairaland.
Re: bb by MOBO444(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2010
df
Re: bb by ifyegede(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
That d moderator could allow dis slowpoke continue his shameless & senseless rantings beats me hollow.
Re: bb by InkedNerd(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2010
MOBO444:

Inked_Nerd now what village and compuet are we talking about, do Nigeria villages now have light.

IDK, you tell me since your the one in the village grin
Re: bb by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
Dis MOBO has gotten out of control.I personally gonna see 2 it dat u re ban. Idiot!
Re: bb by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
5p1 has said it all.
Re: bb by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 28, 2011
He conveniently skipped the thousands (or hundreds lol) of articles of white women doing this and worse.
Mobo is a top of the line ediat. I don't find him funny at all.
Re: bb by NDelta(m): 2:32am On May 31, 2011
The Black ladies in London are so rude and proud. They are all single but too proud to admit it, they keep pretending to have boyfriends in America, Nigeria etc but at home they keep masturbating and buying all the rubber dicks in the market shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so i wont be surprise if she molested a 3yr old

Just the other day i was a little tired so i stretched my legs on the train (not on the sit) when this loud pretty black lady walked in with her friend. She looked at me and said to her friend in pigin (obviously they thought i was from another country) ''see as hin sitdown like say na him papa house hin dey'' the friend replied ''he for sitdown on top the train naw'' then they bust out laughing. When i got home i told my friend he was angry that i didn't reply
Re: bb by 190: 2:38am On May 31, 2011
N.Delta:

The Black ladies in London are so rude and proud. They are all single but too proud to admit it, they keep pretending to have boyfriends in America, Nigeria etc but at home they keep self-servicing and buying all the rubber dicks in the market shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so i wont be surprise if she molested a 3yr old

Just the other day i was a little tired so i stretched my legs on the train (not on the sit) when this loud pretty black lady walked in with her friend. She looked at me and said to her friend in pigin (obviously they thought i was from another country) ''see as hin sitdown like say na him papa house hin dey'' the friend replied ''he for sitdown on top the train naw'' then they bust out laughing. When i got home i told my friend he was angry that i didn't reply

[size=48pt]DEATH [/size]
Re: bb by NDelta(m): 3:01am On May 31, 2011
190:

[size=48pt]DEATH [/size]

hey mister what killing u. huh shocked shocked shocked. if i were you i would rather live for ever with all those sweet 16 on nairaland after u. am so jealous cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: bb by 190: 7:48am On May 31, 2011
N.Delta:

hey mister what killing u. huh shocked shocked shocked. if i were you i would rather live for ever with all those sweet 16 on nairaland after u. am so jealous cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin Jealous of sweet - 16 shocked shocked
Re: bb by toyemz(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2011
@N. Delta

This is so hilarious
but knowing you, you were either stretched out with your feet/shoes on the opposite seat
or you stretch out your legs without any consideration for on coming passengers
anyway kudos to those girls oh
They just voiced out something that loads of people have been dying to say to guys like you
more power to them oh
Just the other day i was a[b] little tired so i stretched my legs on the train (not on the sit na lie oh) [/b] when this loud pretty black lady walked in with her friend. She looked at me and said to her friend in pigin (obviously they thought i was from another country) ''see as hin sitdown like say na him papa house hin dey'' the friend replied ''he for sitdown on top the train naw'' then they bust out laughing. When i got home i told my friend he was angry that i didn't reply
Re: bb by NDelta(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2011
toyemz:

@N. Delta

This is so hilarious
but knowing you, you were either stretched out with your feet/shoes on the opposite seat
or you stretch out your legs without any consideration for on coming passengers
anyway kudos to those girls oh
They just voiced out something that loads of people have been dying to say to guys like you
more power to them oh

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy funny guy grin grin your more hilarious grin grin but lets call a spade a spade Naija girls in London are just too rude and proud to admit their ''single'' statues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / 15 Steps To Successfully Cheat On Your Girlfriend / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.