Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Will I Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Approach Her (820 Views)

Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam / I Saw Her unclothedness, Can I Approach Her? by man of list / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Approach Her by Lemaray: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2010
I rily nid 2 talk 2 a girl,she was ma first love but i wasnt serious nd she left.Now dat i'v grown,i badly want her back.I'v gat her fone numba bt dnt how 2 go abt it.Wat r ur candid opinion.
Re: How Will I Approach Her by whiteroses(f): 1:19am On Aug 17, 2010
and okocha passed to olize and olize passed to kanu, and kanu passed to babayaro, the brazilian keeper looked away, and it is a goal!!! sorry i dont care grin
Re: How Will I Approach Her by double08(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2010
which match be that?
Re: How Will I Approach Her by reality4us(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2010
Olize/Kanu/Babayaro Versus Brazilian Goalkeeper
Re: How Will I Approach Her by slex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
Na fifa street you de play? grin
Re: How Will I Approach Her by chelseabmw(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2010
nigeria under 45 vs brazil under 19 grin grin
Re: How Will I Approach Her by MrCork1: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2010
LEBARA, bro u really need t giv your sef a slap for askin how to chat up a chick!!! ( no offence)

In fact, u need to giv your sef 2 slap for asking!!!
Re: How Will I Approach Her by fubiluv: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2010
The poster needs some help,pls lets just be serious for once.
@ poster,call her and arrange a date with her.If she agrees,them take it up from there.
Just tell her how you feel.And see how it goes.
Re: How Will I Approach Her by googles: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2010
whiteroses:

and okocha passed to olize and olize passed to kanu, and kanu passed to babayaro, the brazilian keeper looked away, and it is a goal!!! sorry i dont care grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

good one match
Re: How Will I Approach Her by Rajalat: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
You this footballers guys in house una bad bros need need advice and una con they fall in hand, i just cant stop laughing
Re: How Will I Approach Her by omega25red(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
fubiluv:

The poster needs some help,pls lets just be serious for once.
@ poster,call her and arrange a date with her.If she agrees,them take it up from there.
Just tell her how you feel.And see how it goes.

Listen to ^^^

Also do some investigation possibly through her friends to find out if she is still single so you dont embarass yourself asking another man's woman out
Re: How Will I Approach Her by ntconsult(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
Now that you have her number, there is nothing much to worry about. Give her a call and ask about her well doing. And you have to sound friendly so that she will feel comfortable speaking with you. The next time give her a friendly text not love text because that might piss her off. At this point she will
Start responding positively, then you can ask her out………, were you will make your intention
Known to her. Learn more
Re: How Will I Approach Her by Exponental(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
whiteroses:

I love this commentary

Thank God no be Yakubu, he for no score dat ball.

Guy, u need 3 days fasting and prayer.
grin

On a serious note, be a man
Re: How Will I Approach Her by james1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
@response.how can?some1 needs advise; whiterose became blackrose.
@poster.My guy;call her up or have some1 close to her do that. word:let them tell her that they suspect you like her.that will set the ball rolling,thereafter call her to butress that position.ask for a date and pls be confident;she will be yours,press on even if she says no the first time.
Do let us know how things are turning out.
Re: How Will I Approach Her by double08(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

(1) (Reply)

What Has Love Done To U And D Way U Feel It / The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! / Why Is It Difficult For A Guy To Tell A Lady He Loves How He Really Feels About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.