Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot (3268 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by SPOLO(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
I was just having fun yesterday then it got to a point I asked this girl for her phone number which she keep saying no. Then later I involved some funny talks that a lady that once refused to give me her number didn't see her menstruation at the required time, then she said that if she give me I will loose my potency which I just laughed and she said I should check her profile to see her number.
Then I was like na lie o I won't loose it and if u think am lying come let me do it' upa to upa ' with my dialet meaning skin to skin ; and if u don't carry belle make I no wetin happen...

Then she replied rudely.. Check the screenshot to see evidence...

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by SPOLO(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by lilmax(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
lol

trust me, if you want to knack her tomorrow it's very possible grin

she's easy from the way she types

12 Likes

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by SPOLO(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Don't mind them, thinking if she does that I will stay clear ��
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
She is immature, crack this kind of joke with me and I will joke back. Not everyone has a sense of humour...

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
And na her type cheap pass... undecidedundecided
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Adasun(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just amplify it dats all cheesy
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Offpoint: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
If you're sense of humor is not 98% we ain't rolling... I hate boring ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by samysmoothfresh: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
She is immature, crack this kind of joke with me and I will joke back. Not everyone has a sense of humour...

oya gimme your number lemme "crack this kind of joke with" you wink

meanwhile that ".......i hate dirty guys lyk u" got me lmao.
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Just look at the way she types. How do you guys chat with girls like this? Birds of a feather I suppose...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by AHCB: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
With the way people type with this annoying abbreviation, I'm starting to think they're mentally slow. I even wonder how they write their exams.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Uglymugg: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
"Upa to upa" Finally learnt some akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

oya gimme your number lemme "crack this kind of joke with" you wink

meanwhile that ".......i hate dirty guys lyk u" got me lmao.
Heheheheheheh. Abeg I want to be single in peace.
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
I hate it when people type ln shorthand.

l find it irritating to the eyes and brain. Even God knows I can't keep up with a conversation when the other party keeps typing like an epileptic patient

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Deicide: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sometimes you just wanna have fun on social media but most of this 9ja girls are just too dull anything that doesn't have to do with money does not interest them. Their sense of Humor is just 0 non existent angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by SPOLO(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Not that's Ebira language Spoken by the people of Okene, Kogi state
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by graciousolo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
virgoquin:
I hate it when people type ln shorthand.

Hi... If you will, I'll like to have a conversation with you.
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Abortions: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:

oya let's crack.. Iffah finger u u go carry twins
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Uglymugg:
"Upa to upa" Finally learnt some akwa ibom.
I'm Akwa Ibom and I don't understand this shiit
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by MJBOLT: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2019
baby,lets do upa to upa grin

Valerie47:

Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2019
The facts still remains that she hates dirty guys like you
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2019
In your mind you were playing but she might hate dirty talk. Simple.
Re: Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot by SPOLO(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
androidroot:
The facts still remains that she hates dirty guys like you

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught / My Boss Wants Me … (18+) / Behold The Chairman Of Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.