Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return (1201 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by donbuchi1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
She had promised never to do same again.
But after NYSC camp, about 6 guys are on this list.
So please tell me. I am disturbed.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by lepa001(f): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
You ll kill yourself for nothing,
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by iice(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
Remind her of her promise. If she insists on breaking it, maybe it's time you move on undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by snthesis(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
eyah!  i i sense a case of serious insecurity
give me her number so i can warn her never to do dis again or else grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by Drfinn: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
my guy,promises r easier made dan kept, probably she's enjoyin d attention!i culd sense an atmoshpere of insecurity around,dats totally unwarranted.sit her down and have a heart 2 heart talk wit her.if she's still adamant,simply move on,u deserve d best!!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by chelseabmw(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2010
i am a pastor.send me her number so that i can pray for her deliverance through the fone
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by Omolola1(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
ROTFLMAO!

Poster, this means you don't trust her!
t is normal for a girl to receive numerous calls and texts from guys
(esp. if she is very pwetty),
all she needs is your trust and understanding
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by 1105(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^
swallows, embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by Mcleo007(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Poster, its very common for girls to give their numbers to guys, even the one's they know are going to pester them. The truth is, a lot of them enjoy that attention and consider it very boring not to get called by people several occasions of the day. There is nothing to it, after all she's pretty and know it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by Omolola1(f): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2010
@190, Sweets, why are u swallowing?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by double08(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2010
lo,she like attention
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by 1105(f): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2010
Omolola1:

@190, Sweets, why are u swallowing?
cos of your response.my love~
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return by darlforme: 3:35am On Aug 19, 2010
which kain nonsense attention. guy just try know if ur girl is liking it and how she is beginning to behave lately. why shud she receive calls. if she knows wat u dont like she shudnt get involved in it

(1) (Reply)

I Think She's Up To Something / How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape / How Best Can U Tell A Guy Dat He Is A Terrible Kisser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.