Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape (1201 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by dealordea(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2011
It's important to me for several reasons. I want a woman who can keep up with me inside and outside of the bedroom. These woman usually take pride in their appearance and treat their bodies with respect. They are definitely easy on the eyes. Let's just say they can show you a few moves in bed that otherwise out of shape woman could not perform. Couch potatoes aren't that appealing. For the woman out there, what are your thoughts?
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by 190: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2011
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by Goldieluks: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2011
very important.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by ShyOne(f): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
I won't date a man who is out of shape - big belly - NO WAY

It is important to be in shape and if you are not in shape you need to get yourself together before you give yourself to another person.  No matter how long it takes - you should focus on yourself. Before you share yourself with another.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by iice(f): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hmmm i'm not particular.
Stamina yes and into some sort of water sport is what interests me.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by desholah(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
OP.
Very important she is . . . . . . .When i'm not gonna marry Mrs Chima undecided
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by livedit(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
Shy-One:

It is important to be in shape and if you are not in shape you need to get yourself together before you give yourself to another person. No matter how long it takes - you should focus on yourself. Before you share yourself with another.

So you saying if a person is "out of shape" then they don't deserve love and happiness? I'm not in "shape" <--(thin), and I'm in a more than satisfied and happy relationship. I've never had any complaints about me lacking in *anything.* You feel me? I use to have that mentality too that I didn't deserve a real man and to be geninely happy because I was big. My body size don't make me who I am as a human being and determine my worth. However, everyone IS entitled to be with whom they want to be with and has the freedom to choose to be with whom they want to be with.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by Omolola1(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
I can't date a man who is pot bellied
it irritates me
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by Atreides(f): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
It is very important to me.
I'm not saying he must be like Shemar Moore(although if he is you won't see me complaining),but he has to be fit.
No guys with potbellies that look like garbage cans for me.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
Very important! I'm in shape so i see no reason why my patner wont be in shape.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by quantumgal: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
There is a difference between being in shape and being thin/slim. A woman call be curvy but still be in shape and flexible and all that wahala when it comes to bedroom sport! (ask Jay Z and Marc Anthony!!!!!)
As for men, the pot belly before the age of 50 is unacceptable shocked
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by ShyOne(f): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2011
livedit:

So you saying if a person is "out of shape" then they don't deserve love and happiness?  I'm not in "shape" <--(thin), and I'm in a more than satisfied and happy relationship.  I've never had any complaints about me lacking in *anything.*  You feel me?  I use to have that mentality too that I didn't deserve a real man and to be geninely happy because I was big.  My body size don't make me who I am as a human being and determine my worth.   However,  everyone IS entitled to be with whom they want to be with and has the freedom to choose to be with whom they want to be with. 

I understand what you are saying.  Everyone DESERVES love and happiness that is why I ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF.

I sacrifice ALOT and GIVE MYSELF AWAY TO TOO MANY and I retain very little for myself and that has been ongoing for soo long.  That I think that if I FINALLY have a say so in something in my life - then I retain the right to say that "I want a Man who is IN SHAPE."

Sex is important to me - I don't have alot to look forward to because I give myself away to too many people.  But Sex has to be something that I look forward to and enjoy.  BIG BELLY is BIG TURN OFF to me - PERSONALLY.  I refuse to waste my time looking for his family jewel that will be my family jewel once we marry.  I want to see it standing proudly - I refuse to have to lift his belly out of the way to find it.  This ain't hide and go seek.  And if his belly is bigger than his azz - FORGET IT!!!

Sit ups, crunches, toning exercises DON'T COST A DIME - they are free - he better put in some sweat hours with himself before he puts any sweat hours in with me.  Because I REFUSE to fake an orgas-m.  I enjoy my orgas-m's too much to go on a pretend trip for any man.  The ones I give him will be real and I want mine real as well.

I don't ask for much but here are the CRITICAL AREAS that HAVE TO BE RIGHT: My relationship with God (I work on daily - because God is the reason for my success and happiness), My mate (SEX, Harmonious relationship - we have to be content with each other), Money - my money HAS TO BE RIGHT and my daily WORKOUT routine (Exercise) - to keep my stress level LOW.

Those areas - Those 4 - ARE NON-NEGOTIABLES  - everything else can be haywire and I can procrastinate on - BUT THOSE 4 HAVE TO BE SPOT ON!

for me anyway

you have a lovely photo on your profile - you should definitely feel good about yourself.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by ektbear: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2011
Very important. If she is out of shape now, what is she going to look like if married and after 5 or 6 kids?

Will probably balloon to 200 pounds.

I'm only interested in women who take care of their bodies
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by Pweety4me(f): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2011
Jeez everything must be about ur perverted acts?. undecided
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by InkedNerd(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2011
@OP: For me, I like my partners to be in shape. I work out and play sports so for me, fitness is very important. Like I've always said before, I like my men tall and lean.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by MrsChima(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

Jeez everything must be about your perverted acts?. undecided

You noticed that too? I thought I was the only one. Whew. cool
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by tialundra: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2011
i think a guy has to be in shape its a big NO to pot bellies and flesh on tha bones. am an has to be fit coz i think a pot belly does ruin one`s SEX life.i luv dem muscles big time. fo da ladies i think you have some flesh on the rite areas such as the backside,sideways and on da bossoms it shld be proportional i.e. nt too big or too small. and come to think of it im dating a naija guy he always complains that i hve a big `nyash` he has neva dated curvy ladies and i wonda bt im in damn gud shape.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by goodness85: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
For real details on romance visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
[size=15pt]Very Important[/size] .

This Poster says a Big Fat No to any Yokozuna Looking Chic. I'm still young and definitely not ready to sign my own death warrant.
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by InkedNerd(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
chic2pimp:

Very Important .

This Poster says a Big Fat No to any Yokozuna Looking Chic. I'm still young and definitely not ready to sign my own death warrant.

Lmao, Yokozuna!!! Damn, your taking it way back. I remember that dude when I was little. I used to watch him on tv
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by segzicres(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
Shy-One:

It is important to be in shape and if you are not in shape you need to get yourself together before you give yourself to another person.  No matter how long it takes - you should focus on yourself. Before you share yourself with another.

what if the guy's got bills? im sure you won't mind!
Re: How Important Is It For Your Partner To Be Physically Fit Or In Shape by ShyOne(f): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2011
segzi cres:

what if the guy's got bills? im sure you won't mind!

I have my own bills - flat stomach or no date

Now if we are doing business together - yes - I will go out with him if it is business related then his big stomach is his business.

But romance - he must have flat stomach.

wink

(1) (Reply)

Church Girls / To Be Or Not To Be (help Me)! Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee / Wen U See A Good Looking Man Or Woman.whats D First thing That Comes To Ur Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.