Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (88536 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by NUJABEZ: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishilove:

Which 'elder'? If 35 years is an 'elder' then what would you call a 60 year old?

The man obviously has a short fuse but she brought out the beast in him by being a total douchebag. She has no excuse whatsoever for being so rude. Not every body can take bullshit. The fact that he admires her and made his intentions known does not give her the right to insult him. He simply showed her that no be only her get bad mouth

For once you display sense.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by kurlz(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
The lady lack Manner's undecided

Are you serious?
The guy sees her as a mere sex object. Go through the chat again you will see what I mean. He is only an opportunist. Besides his reaction show who truly he is. He's something else entirely, ill-mannered to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

That must definitely be the females in your generation.
go get a career jambite and off my mentions

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

And how is the marriage working for Aisha now?

She probably has some side c0ck taking care of her after spending hours packing buhari's shiit.

As regards omotola, go and read how they met. Her husband didn't start asking for her age and making banana complements like some sex starved perv.

Dude, lots of men marry girls within 5 years age gap. Yet they go on to marry other younger wives with time. Or go after university girls 25 years younger. Age at marriage guarantees nothing long term.

As for Omotola, you will not know every detail. In showbiz things have to be polished up. Also remember 1996 or so is not like 2019. Much has changed in wooing avenues, norms and other aspects.
I actually know more about Captain than you can ever imagine.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Deepthoughts: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A young lady who claims to be 23 years old, has taken to social media to reveal her displeasure following her conversation with a 35-year-old admirer who wooed her on Facebook.

The lady identified as Daniela Umebuani, shared her chats with the man online which show how he tried to win her as she berated him for insulting her and her mom after she rejected him.

The lady who said the man is too old for her - told him to get out of her sight after telling him to take his experience to his age range.

This angered the man who in return hurled insults at her and even her mother.

Internet users have reacted to the post, with most blaming the lady for being at fault and too harsh on the "old" man.

They said there are various ways she would have politely declined advances from the man without being rude.

See her conversation with the man below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/35-year-old-man-tries-to-woo-23-year-old-lady-on-facebook-see-what-happened.html
The stupid girl is lambasting the man for been too old but same gold digger will rush to rock an old haggered white pig shamelessly.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by ledaman: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Most Igbo ladies are rude and immature!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by rame18(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Stuffs like "I was only testing you"

Next thing you will hear is, I was joking o. You are too serious with life......
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Bluffly: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
Exactly, I can't date someone I don't like, same with marriage but then not everybody have a high tolerance level.
Come to think of it. I married and I can tell you that tolerance level before marriage may/could be different after marriage. Marriage is beyond desire, courtship and pre-mathematics, though they are all essential before you tie the knot
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Quite funny conversation. The guy sounded like a perv with d banana line. W

I don't think he meant it that way. The guy seemed nice but the lady immature
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

I hope you end up with such a hungry girl because not everyone likes the sight of a saggy c0ck.
Lol. I have no need for any such. But it does not mean I should be oblivious of reality.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Homguy:
kids! This one with christianly moniker go dey form holy holy too but go dey ready to insult anybody at the slightest offence.
If you can say "she's even nice" u are worse
I can see you are pained.

From the banana and monkey tale, it was obvious the guy pissed her off, she didn't start the conversation being rude.

Not everybody is emotionally intelligent, the moment she told him he was too old for her, he should have left her alone.

Look at the way he started insulting her mum who isn't in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Charmingrascal(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
"Banana and Monkey" reminds of the line "I want to park my car inside your garage" Real geez know wat that means.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bluffly:

Come to think of it. I married and I can tell you that tolerance level before marriage may/could be different after marriage. Marriage is beyond desire, courtship and pre-mathematics, though they are all essential before you tie the knot
Cool
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
go get a career jambite and off my mentions

Hahahah, you are really silly, I am old enough to be your big sister.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

I hope you end up with such a hungry girl because not everyone likes the sight of a saggy c0ck.
Lol. I have no need for any such. But it does not mean I should be oblivious of reality.
OBJ was born in 1937 and Stella Abebe was born in 1945.

Stella was the daughter of Nigeria's topmost CEO, Dr Chris Abebe of UAC.
She was far from hungry and had been educated in London. But married OBJ who was 12 years older.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

OBJ was born in 1937 and Stella Abebe was born in 1945.

Stella was the daughter of Nigeria's topmost CEO, Dr Chris Abebe of UAC.
She was far from hungry and had been educated in London. But married OBJ who was 12 years older.

4 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Reality which can never be my truth. It can only be truth for perverts and low self esteemed females with daddy issues. Two messed up individuals.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Next undecided
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by masks(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
The man is a very big immature fool.....
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by samsam2019: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
They are both stupid. The girl attacked him 1st but e be like say the oga blood de hot ooo lol
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Delivar(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
faithfull18:

Hmmn, from the conversation, she wasn't rude at the beginning. It was when it got to the point where he called her sweet banana, she got pissed.

Not everyone is emotionally intelligent. Yes, she could have told him off in a better way.
What's wrong telling a lady she is a sweet banana? The girl is stupid to be honest.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Babyforever(f): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
vizkiz:
The ugly bìtch be feeling beautiful.

Lmao, see her face...dating this one will definitely make me feel gay. See face like mosquitoe. She looks so masculine even with the make ups and filters, she still looks like shìt. Here is a man who actually wants to over look all that and probably date you, yet you being rude thinking you are shìt?

It's not her fault but the thirsty niggas being a disgrace to men.

Shior
Your opinion a'nt needed here

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by porshie(f): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
men will never change

*spits*
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by hollywater: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
In the next ten (10) years she will be rushing to prayer ground looking for husband. If the Man happened to be Dangote or Adeleke,would she reject them?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Delivar:

What's wrong telling a lady she is a sweet banana? The girl is stupid to be honest.
Nairaland readers never read beyond the surface. From that conversation, the guy didn't respect himself.

He sounded like someone with ulterior motives.

What's up with 'let me be your monkey to eat your sweet banana', ' I am experienced, I will pet you and not treat you violently like younger guys' ??

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
The lady lack Manner's undecided
she's still childish. That's the looked kids who grew up without character, perhaps she's too fat for my liking. But the guy for just lock up
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Dollabiz: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
paranoid
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

But 35 years na elder na?12 years difference.
Anyway I am not supporting her or making excuses for her.
I only quoted you because it seems you were only punching her and making excuses for the man.

They both do not know how to make a good constructive conversation in my opinion.

The way Nigerians think baffles me, 12 years ?? France president wife is older with 25 years plus, Fabregas wife is older with 10 years plus, pique, shakira is older with 10
Years, age to me is just a number, the uncivilized ones see it as a burden.. I think they need to introduce Civilization 101 to all Nigeria illiterate, the course should be studied abroad, abeg them need to run that course, 60 unit course.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude, lots of men marry girls within 5 years age gap. Yet they go on to marry other younger wives with time. Or go after university girls 25 years younger. Age at marriage guarantees nothing long term.

As for Omotola, you will not know every detail. In showbiz things have to be polished up. Also remember 1996 or so is not like 2019. Much has changed in wooing avenues, norms and other aspects.
I actually know more about Captain than you can ever imagine.

Lots of males also end up marrying their age mates and remain faithful to them. You just don't hear them talk about it because its none of anyone's business.

That a man marries a woman 10, 20 or 30 years younger than him will not stop him from sleeping with his grand daughter's age mates or even his own mate.

The world has not really changed. You just hear about them now thanks to the internet. That's why most of you are shocked when you see even men marrying people way older than them like peter okoye, dare alade or even the French president.

Live and let live.

My point is this 35 year old man should grow up and work on his approach or forever be insulted by girls who are smart enough to know a pervert.

4 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by Fantazy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
35 is nt too old nah in the next 5 yrs u will be lookin like his mum. u look more than 23 self
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. by faithfull18(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
koyyes:

Lots of males also end up marrying their age mates and remain faithful to them. You just don't hear them talk about it because its none of anyone's business.

That a man marries a woman 10, 20 or 30 years older than him will not stop him from sleeping with his grand daughter's age mates or even his own mate.

The world has not really changed. You just hear about them now thanks to the internet. That's why most of you are shocked when you see even men marrying people way older than them like peter okoye, dare alade or even the French president.

Live and let live.

My point is this 35 year old man should grow up and work on his approach or forever be insulted by girls who are smart enough to know a pervert.

Thank you, you are one of the few saying things the way they are on this thread.

All heads seems to be thinking in the same direction like they didn't read the chats up there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.