Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You (13229 Views)

Female Passenger Lures Taxify Driver To Her House - Shocking Thing That Happened / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / See Naija Babes That Cannot Marry A Man That Earns 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by tobby98: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yea. I am a student of the prestigious University of Lagos and I know to some extent what our girls can do and are capable of doing.
But when you think you have seen it all,then almost suddenly you realize you don't have a grasp of what is going on.
I was in school on Friday to sort out some issues with accommodation...after the whole stress I felt I deserved a good ride home not the usual PT system. then I ordered a ride from Taxify.
After a few mileage, the driver initiated a conversation by rueing the fact that we are on strike and that is affecting the business.... I concured and follow up by saying 'Truthfully it really has done more harm than good to businesses within and outside campus especially Cybercafe and food cafeteria.
But little did I know that he was about to reveal a bombshell about our girls who feign to be studying but are always on vacation trips to the Island to hook for sex for cash parties,suggar daddies, yahoo boys who are disguised ritualists
He said Moremi girls are the major victims of the acts...
He said the girls claimed the men did short service and payed higher unlike the JAJA boys who will just drilled the demon out of em mostly on a free basis...
After the shocking revelations, I just don't know how to look at the bitches in my class when ASUU calls of strike...
Recalled that the economic condition of the country has made people desperate to get rich on time most times using diabolical means or fraudulent practices to dupe unsuspecting victims with girls mostly the victims.
Please for those dirty slay mamas that will come here and say that I m complaining because I am broke... I no see Osho free to bleep... God! I made outright payments for a BQ worth 450k, I pay cash for my Taxify ride unlike you that mostly rely on promo codes or a gullible nigga to ride on... And for the eye serviced men coming here to support this acts just to garner sympathy and praise from those hoes... if I catch you...i will pay boys to beat sense into you.....
You say dey need to make money to make ends meet but that's the usual excuse.. it's more of peer pressure and greed to feel among
We pay 16k in a year as a Federal Uni...thats way too cheap and subsided to ensure the poorest are able cope...Oya come and spill poo here now...
#Sweet Boiz Gang

1 Like

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Money will destroy many ladies not prick

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by tobby98: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
its so unfortunate
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by tobby98: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
loveDcross:
Money will destroy many ladies not prick
Oh boy na both dey kill o

2 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
tobby98:

Oh boy na both dey kill o
Lol
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
tobby98:
Yea. I am a student of the prestigious University of Lagos and I know to some extent what our girls can do and are capable of doing.
But when you think you have seen it all,then almost suddenly you realize you don't have a grasp of what is going on.
I was in school on Friday to sort out some issues with accommodation...after the whole stress I felt I deserved a good ride home not the usual PT system. then I ordered a ride from Taxify.
After a few mileage, the driver initiated a conversation by rueing the fact that we are on strike and that is affecting the business.... I concured and follow up by saying 'Truthfully it really has done more harm than good to businesses within and outside campus especially Cybercafe and food cafeteria.
But little did I know that he was about to reveal a bombshell about our girls who feign to be studying but are always on vacation trips to the Island to hook for sex for cash parties,suggar daddies, yahoo boys who are disguised ritualists
He said the girls claimed the men did short service and payed higher unlike the JAJA boys who will just drilled the demon out of em mostly on a free basis...
After the shocking revelations, I just don't know how to look at the bitches in my class when ASUU calls of strike...
Recalled that the economic condition of the country has made people desperate to get rich on time most times using diabolical means or fraudulent practices to dupe unsuspecting victims with girls mostly the victims.
#Unilag Sweet Boiz Gang

you're just jealous because you didn't see osho free grin grin
face your book and stop looking for women to slutshame upandan.... nonsense and ingredient angry angry
be forming rubbish sweet boy instead of making good use of the strike like your mates

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why get disturbed on a reality u can't change?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by marvin906(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
what's new there..
come and see uni Cal babes for my side many of them don leave Calabar come warri and dem fine die..
you go fvck run

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Simplecity(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
tobby98:
#Unilag Sweet Boiz Gang
guy you never see anything ooo..moremi girls are not humans ...i just pity the freshers

3 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Rextizzle(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you know how useless unilag girls are, you will never marry any one of them, I'm talking from experience here.

10 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Dobson43: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

face your book and stop looking for women to slutshame upandan.... nonsense and ingredient angry angry
be forming rubbish sweet boy instead of making good use of the strike like your mates

This your passage dey make sense for my mid regional headquarters
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
op this not new nau cheesy
why should it shock u?
a number of female undergraduates across the country engage in high class runz and its not only UNILAG babes.and this runzing of a thing its not really about poverty but more of peer pressure and greed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by oboy81: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
marvin906:
what's new there..
come and see uni Cal babes for my side many of them don leave Calabar come warri and dem fine die..
you go fvck run
How much
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by marvin906(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
oboy81:

How much

I Don't fvck hoes..
So your gonna have to ask them

1 Like

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by MrFlavvor(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
They're like that in all tertiary institutions in this country. Freedom makes them run wild

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by ruggedtimi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
just to buy iphone and form slayqueen on instagram.

1 Like

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
This one sounds like a diploma kid or year one student. Smh. You better face your books and leave idle gossip.

Scratch that, this thread is the creation of a Jambite. The vibes are all over.

6 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Hardheolar(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by MJBOLT: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:
op this not new nau cheesy
why should it shock u?
a number of female undergraduates across the country engage in high class runz and its not only UNILAG babes.and this runzing of a thing its not really about poverty but more of peer pressure and greed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by pansophist(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you know anything about female nature, this will not shock you one bit. You just have to be rich, as in, be comfortable to a point where you can afford anything a woman will ever ask for. At that point, you'll see women clearly for who they are.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Headlesschicken(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided Just d usual hole digging nothing new, doesn't matter whom digs it, since d damn hole itself, just wouldn't bend down n relax...

4 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Jonadull: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
pansophist:
If you know anything about female nature, this will not shock you one bit.
Walahi

1 Like

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Jonadull: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

One of them spotted

8 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by tobby98: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

God jealous of what for crying out loud.... most of u girls are sell out,empty head that only know how to Bleep up and down...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by tobby98: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ishilove:
This one sounds like a diploma kid or year one student. Smh. You better face your books and leave idle gossip.

Scratch that, this thread is the creation of a Jambite. The vibes are all over.
Oh bcoz I know talk everything just for the dignity of some upright ladies in the house... no be only fresher I be na Jambite sef
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by tobby98: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

Come on chick.... even the free pussy is not free indeed... the battle or fear of contracting stubborn STDs or even HIV makes it worse...
just know that there is more to life than bleeping

1 Like

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Rextizzle(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

Listen to your foolish self kiddo.

6 Likes

Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by SaturnNick(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why get disturbed on a reality u can't change?
True that
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Undertaker001: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
uniabuja girls are the worst.. Come and see senators entering school with different cars picking dem babes
Re: What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trolla:

Asin ehnnn....OP is just pained cos he hasn't seen any unilag lady to fu*k..Had it been he had, he wouldn't have come here to voice out his frustration...Oga leave people to live their lives...I'm sure you won't turn down an opportunity to spend a night with those unilag ladies?.so why the hate? why the backlash?...I'm sure if you had money, you would come here and start disturbing everyone that girls are always after you....Maybe you have approach them and they turned you down since you are broke....Gosh I hate some naija guys ehnnn..They slutshame the so-called runs girls online but will be disturbing their inboxes...what an unfortunate being

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ridiculous Break-up Excuses / NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] / Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.