Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos (50652 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Love is beautiful
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by PierreAbutu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Trolla:
beautiful

what's with men and boobs tho
not that i'm complaining

Hello
Are you the one on your dp?

Would love 2 be your buddy
07019339722 is my whatsapp number
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by PierreAbutu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Trolla:
beautiful

what's with men and boobs tho
not that i'm complaining

To answer your question, my dera

Boobs is and would remain the basic landmark of a woman's beauty

Waiting to hear from you
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
SocialJustice:
Thick girls are the best.

ororo dy your head...... as in you get a lot of meat to grab no piercing bones

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
PierreAbutu:

To answer your question, my dera

Boobs is and would remain the basic landmark of a woman's beauty

Waiting to hear from you

taaaaaaaaaaaaa. the ass first.......... the ass is number one priority chaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by aigbekan111: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
For your mind man.................

Just read this

I THINK MY BOYFRIEND HAS TURNED G**
Good evening readers. I wrote you all last week.
I started to finger my boyfriend and now I think he's gay. Joro I went to my boyfriends place

yesterday Sunday and I saw blood on his bed sheets. I realized he was walking funny.

I checked his cupboard. 2 of his pants were bloody. I am crying as am typing this. What did I do? I smelled his Love Machine. It was clean. He didn't Love Machine himself.

Am thinking this is actual joystick that cause the blood Joro. I am in pain. He didn't even try to kiss me or touch me. We just sat in the room talking. He struggled to move,,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/i-think-my-boyfriend-has-turned-g.html

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by isax(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Slazim:
Make up really help this woman.
You know her before? �
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by isax(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Slazim:
Make up really help this woman.
You know her before? �
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Slazim: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
isax:

You know her before? �
Do I need to, you no dey see?
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by mespusinglez(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Deckline:

Who wouldn't be
I Won't Be
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by isax(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Slazim:

Do I need to, you no dey see?

Yes, I no see sense for ur comment
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos by Slazim: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2019
isax:

Yes, I no see sense for ur comment
Really? And you had time to quote me twice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Divorce His Wife Of 77years Because She Cheated 60years Ago (pics/video) / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.