Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki (1950 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by fikitooria(f): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Like the man above me asked...I should waste data to see your experience abi? there are over ways to advertise
Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by Hurray2030: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2019
That is really an oven. Bush gal

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by atilla(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2019
U did short time or long time OP?
Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by fikitooria(f): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
n j,bmhn
Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by fikitooria(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
yhjn
Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by Originalsly: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
You try!...but I keep wondering.... travelling from 6 a.m..... dashing to the conference..... and at 1 a.m.... don't you think you should first plunge in the bath?... and you didn't have soap?! ... you try...but next time don't give all those unnecessary details... they don't reflect good on you! And why you fighting with the hair? Did the room have a/c/fan? Did they provide food?...how was it?
Re: My Experience At Orchid Hotel Lekki by Zendinho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
By showing customers cars inside the hotel, you are intruding into other peoples private lif.

What if a
wife went out with the husband's car for a rendavouz in the hotel?

Ok lets put it this way... what if a married man had lied to the wife that he is out of town as at the date you mentioned.... wetin him go yarn the wife?

I think it was not professional for you to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Killer Ukwu Pix 1 / Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS / Cheapest Cities In Nigeria To Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.