Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Can I Punish Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Punish Her? (48473 Views)

Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / How Do I Punish My Wickedly Crazy Girlfriend?? Come In And Suggest Please. / Should I Punish The Girl Sleeping With My Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Punish Her? by 1105(f): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2010
Marhoski:

Shhhattaap u suck this way, your real 190 nd papa gee 190 I'd was da bomb. U so fuckin suck now
mahoski na which kin wahala come be dis,
I don change but u wan use teeth chop me,
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by Marhoski(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2010
^change ni? U just wan open her legs then move on, u no see how u bleep ur marriage proposal? We no go drink garri again angry
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by 1105(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2010
^^
Listen.I dont care what u tink bro,
I am not interested in sleepin wit her.ok.

Guess thats what u wanted anyway~
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by likeme(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2010
Love wantitin! So men can chabge like this, Well Thanks to Omolola, May be somebody should do that to the notorius MR CORK so that this forum can rest.

or Is Mr cork=former 190?
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by derolly(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
190.:

mahoski na which kin wahala come be dis,
I don change but u wan use teeth chop me,

shocked shocked shocked how can a punany change a grown a$$ man like this?
indeed there is transformation power in punany
how i wish "The cork" can get similar recipe
Re: How Can I Punish Her? by fknodd: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Make her kneel and strap her arms and knees to, let's say, a railing, like on a stair case but flat-leveled. Then get some itching powder and rub it on her nipples and clit. Watch her try to relieve herself against the railings and when she's screaming and begging for mercy you can either Bleep her until she's screaming in pain and pleasure, or if you're a softie, untie her and go Bleep in the shower? Just ya know... my fantasy and stuff...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.